Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Photoplay 2000 (all i need ) manual ,diagram ,pc,games,keys,infos in english  (Read 3862 times)

kai3747

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 23, 2019, 05:35:01 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
hi guys this is my first post as i am a new member,recently a friend gave me a photoplay 2000 game but he said me that is not working ,i put it in the socket and after i open the front panel i push a white button that has in the left side and a sound that is starting came . i noticed that screen started to show the bios (like windows starting ) and too mUCH SMOKE  :angry:  came out of the cabinet ,i switched of immediatly the powersupply and inoticed this (pictures) , does anyone know what is this part  ?
does anyone have manual,wiring ,games etc that i can have for this machine ?
ALL I FOUND IS IN GERMANY LANGUAGE>greek or english please :)

thanx in advance .

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

emospt

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 14, 2019, 07:22:46 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Hi! Have you solve the problem. I am a coinoperator and I can help you if you still need. Any doubt just ask!