Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Pinball Parts Search for all suppliers  (Read 3402 times)

spadfa

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 10, 2016, 09:25:31 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Pinball Parts Search for all suppliers
« on: August 15, 2015, 07:52:38 am »
Hello Everyone,

I am restoring a sys80 Gottlieb spiderman and one thing that jumped out at me when sourcing parts is that you have to search lots of sites or many pages of google to find what you want and you also miss some very small suppliers.

So I thought I would change that. I have setup a small searching site that pools every parts supplier I could find. This includes just over 80 suppliers at present. Give it a go. Tell me what you think.

http://www.pinballsearch.com

I have an ebay search in there too but the primary point of it is to search parts suppliers via the homepage.

I have got all the major electronics players in there as well. For that reason I have got categories as well.

If you get some weird results when you search for 'acdc' for example (related to electrics) you can just pick mods or reproduction. This way you can cut down to just the types of parts you are after.

nickbuol

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 20, 2023, 03:27:15 pm
  • 2nd Time Around
Re: Pinball Parts Search for all suppliers
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2015, 02:40:53 pm »
Cool.  Thanks.

Karetaker

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 28, 2022, 08:19:40 pm
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2015, 07:37:06 pm »
That is great! Nicely done! If you are a member over at Pinside you should post this there if you haven't already.

jennifer

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 11, 2023, 06:24:58 am
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2015, 07:24:46 am »
   I cant see how this magic pill would benefit,... If you don't get in there and do the hard search your missing out on sales and things you didnt even know was still available. not to mention not all venders are created with a five star rating.

spadfa

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 10, 2016, 09:25:31 pm
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2015, 04:57:25 am »
I'm not sure what you mean about 5 star rating. The list attempts to have every seller worldwide. It is over 100 pinball parts sellers. I get the idea of sales so you may want to frequent different sellers but it is more about being able to shop around for a rare part or having some choice with the sellers you can pick from without lots of searching.