Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Jukebox artwork  (Read 1783 times)

PileOfMonkeyCrap

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 26, 2017, 01:01:46 pm
Jukebox artwork
« on: October 28, 2015, 11:29:57 am »
Picked up 4 touchscreen kiosks with 19" screens yesterday. The black ones were never used, so the screens are brand new. The silver one was used, but works great and has a decent Dell slim PC in it, so that's one less PC I had to buy.

https://goo.gl/photos/MLdzkgs8qmgmiVjf9

Anyway, thinking about getting front cabinet art printed up and would like to see artwork that you have installed on your cabinets. I'm removing the keyboards from all of them, except the silver one since a buyer wants to keep it there. You can see the holes on the black cab after the keyboard is unbolted.

Another idea I gave is maybe instead of full frontal artwork (or in addition to it), I install a tube light inside the cabinet and then make a marquee sized sign that will then light up, like an arcade marquee.

Anyway, show me whatcha got.

mike boss

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 22, 2021, 01:19:45 pm
Re: Jukebox artwork
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2015, 09:58:18 pm »
I think that would make an awesome jukebox.
Sweet pick up !
I like the idea of a marquee.

I did a custom skin for Touchjams, I used a metal speaker grill (with holes) as inspiration for the artwork.