Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: MKX Dedicated CAB - Best Arcade in Show - 2016 Texas Pinball Festival - SOLD :(  (Read 52953 times)

Yenome

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 24, 2024, 11:08:50 pm
  • Punch a fish. Make a wish
Re: MKX Dedicated CAB - CNC Design stage almost complete 12-1-2015
« Reply #80 on: December 02, 2015, 12:53:21 pm »
my question is why 8 buttons? MKX only requires 5 to play. also am i the only one who noticed the sticks on the MKX cabinet given away to the winner of the tourny is set for a left hand player. speakers almost look small enough to where you could put them all below the marquee in there normal spot. if not i would put the center and two front speakers there and put the two surround speakers below the CP

There have been other discussions about 8 buttons, and i'll leave it with this comment.  If you or anyone else played with 5 buttons vs. 8 buttons on an MKX arcade, you would lose 99% of the time the 1% of victories would be due to hell freezing over.  The 8 buttons are so i dont have to contort my fingers the press multibutton combinations to pull off a simple move.  If you've played the game seriously you know what im talking about.

Go look at any pro-stick for this game, it will not just have 5 buttons.  The console stick uses 8, and my demo CP has 8 and it plays identical to the PS4 and console sticks, thats what im looking for.

To say i would lose 99% of the time using 5  buttons is streching it. the multibutton combos are not complicated and can be pulled off just as fast as hitting one button except for throw that one is a little weird. my layout for MKX uses 6 buttons

Oh i understand the arcade sticks have 8 buttons, only because the console it self has 8 or else there would be less. I havn't seen a fighting game yet that you need 8. Even MKX I only use 6 cause i do my own combo button presses instead of using the 7th and 8th button. Me personally I still have yet to see a single fighting game that used 8 buttons to do things you couldn't do with 6. but hey its not my build and i think it looks fine with the 8 i was just wondering why you was using 8.

only thing i changed from default was i made R1 do the same as L1. my layout on my stick come from a hori ps4 stick. so if i want to do a background interact i hit FP, BP. want to do my xray i hit FK, BK and BL which also happens to be a flip stance but ed boon said flip stance is only for seeing the other side of your character. so yes it can be done with 6 buttons and if i want to do a throw i can hit R1 or i can use the combo FP,FK but to me this feels weird and a little slower.

« Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 12:55:49 pm by Yenome »
My Gf made me put a sig up. /whipped

rablack97

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 11, 2022, 06:50:10 pm
  • If you don't try, you have no chance at innovation
« Reply #81 on: December 02, 2015, 01:20:17 pm »
my question is why 8 buttons? MKX only requires 5 to play. also am i the only one who noticed the sticks on the MKX cabinet given away to the winner of the tourny is set for a left hand player. speakers almost look small enough to where you could put them all below the marquee in there normal spot. if not i would put the center and two front speakers there and put the two surround speakers below the CP

There have been other discussions about 8 buttons, and i'll leave it with this comment.  If you or anyone else played with 5 buttons vs. 8 buttons on an MKX arcade, you would lose 99% of the time the 1% of victories would be due to hell freezing over.  The 8 buttons are so i dont have to contort my fingers the press multibutton combinations to pull off a simple move.  If you've played the game seriously you know what im talking about.

Go look at any pro-stick for this game, it will not just have 5 buttons.  The console stick uses 8, and my demo CP has 8 and it plays identical to the PS4 and console sticks, thats what im looking for.

To say i would lose 99% of the time using 5  buttons is streching it. the multibutton combos are not complicated and can be pulled off just as fast as hitting one button except for throw that one is a little weird. my layout for MKX uses 6 buttons

Oh i understand the arcade sticks have 8 buttons, only because the console it self has 8 or else there would be less. I havn't seen a fighting game yet that you need 8. Even MKX I only use 6 cause i do my own combo button presses instead of using the 7th and 8th button. Me personally I still have yet to see a single fighting game that used 8 buttons to do things you couldn't do with 6. but hey its not my build and i think it looks fine with the 8 i was just wondering why you was using 8.

only thing i changed from default was i made R1 do the same as L1. my layout on my stick come from a hori ps4 stick. so if i want to do a background interact i hit FP, BP. want to do my xray i hit FK, BK and BL which also happens to be a flip stance but ed boon said flip stance is only for seeing the other side of your character. so yes it can be done with 6 buttons and if i want to do a throw i can hit R1 or i can use the combo FP,FK but to me this feels weird and a little slower.

I agree with some practice I'm sure muscle memory would allow you a few wins  :)

In my research most FIGHT sticks have 8 buttons, if as you say only 6 buttons are needed why aren't the pro-sticks built with only 6 buttons for fighting games?  A majority of the sticks of this nature aren't used for RPG and or sports games, they are used for fighting.  The idea for pro-sticks is efficiency and speed, which is why 8 buttons are used.  Amuse me if you can, find a custom fight stick with only 6 buttons geared at playing the newer generation fighting games.

Here you can see 7 single buttons press are used for efficient execution (flip stance your right is pointless). Which do you think is easier, to press one button to get a throw or 2, press 2 buttons for xray or 3, 2 buttons for interact or 1?

I guess i'm confused as this hori PS4 fight stick also has 8 buttons.

So, I guess I prefer not to complicate a combo with multi-button presses if I dont have too, no one at EVO played with a 6 button layout.  Even on my PS4 i use all 7 buttons and all 8 when showing off.

But yes you can play the game with 6 buttons if you wanted to, however if im building it, gonna do it right and not leave off buttons for aesthetic purposes.

« Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 01:30:01 pm by rablack97 »

Yenome

• Offline Offline
« Reply #82 on: December 02, 2015, 03:57:09 pm »

I agree with some practice I'm sure muscle memory would allow you a few wins  :)

In my research most FIGHT sticks have 8 buttons, if as you say only 6 buttons are needed why aren't the pro-sticks built with only 6 buttons for fighting games?  A majority of the sticks of this nature aren't used for RPG and or sports games, they are used for fighting.  The idea for pro-sticks is efficiency and speed, which is why 8 buttons are used.  Amuse me if you can, find a custom fight stick with only 6 buttons geared at playing the newer generation fighting games.

Here you can see 7 single buttons press are used for efficient execution (flip stance your right is pointless). Which do you think is easier, to press one button to get a throw or 2, press 2 buttons for xray or 3, 2 buttons for interact or 1?

So, I guess I prefer not to complicate a combo with multi-button presses if I dont have too, no one at EVO played with a 6 button layout.  Even on my PS4 i use all 7 buttons and all 8 when showing off.

But yes you can play the game with 6 buttons if you wanted to, however if im building it, gonna do it right and not leave off buttons for aesthetic purposes.

Yea most have 8 because like i said thats how many the consoles have. you wont see 8 on a snes stick cause the console only had 6. they only have as many as the console it self, which of course was in my post but you must of missed that part I was gonna quote the the last MKX tourny but since they didnt show the stick during the fight i dont know if they used 6 or 8. At EVO 2015 they used the controllers for the ps4 not an arcade stick so cant use them as an example since your not comparing apples to apples. Since i dont have to move my hand to hit those two buttons compared to the one then yea the two button combo is faster. personally i would move my hand if i used 4 buttons in a row during a fighting game.

Honestly i dont care if you put 25 buttons its your build what got me was how you gonna try to tell me i would only win 1% simply because i use a layout that you dont like or aint good at. Honestly for all you know i am sonicfox. you never know who is on the other end. It wasn't like i came into your thread and was like "OMG not 8 ---smurfing--- buttons wtf is wrong with you". I respected your choice and design but didn't get the same in return.

rablack97

• Offline Offline
« Reply #83 on: December 02, 2015, 04:24:39 pm »

Yea most have 8 because like i said thats how many the consoles have. you wont see 8 on a snes stick cause the console only had 6. they only have as many as the console it self, which of course was in my post but you must of missed that part I was gonna quote the the last MKX tourny but since they didnt show the stick during the fight i dont know if they used 6 or 8. At EVO 2015 they used the controllers for the ps4 not an arcade stick so cant use them as an example since your not comparing apples to apples. Since i dont have to move my hand to hit those two buttons compared to the one then yea the two button combo is faster. personally i would move my hand if i used 4 buttons in a row during a fighting game.

Honestly i dont care if you put 25 buttons its your build what got me was how you gonna try to tell me i would only win 1% simply because i use a layout that you dont like or aint good at. Honestly for all you know i am sonicfox. you never know who is on the other end. It wasn't like i came into your thread and was like "OMG not 8 ---smurfing--- buttons wtf is wrong with you". I respected your choice and design but didn't get the same in return.

Geez man i swear we got some soft ass people on this forum, they get their feelings hurt over nothing.

Its a discussion dude not damn put down battle.  If your good at it your good at it, Kudos to you.

I didnt miss anything, we are talking MKX, not a SNES game man, and I said find me a CUSTOM fight stick geared to the newer generation fighting games with only 6 buttons on it.  You are mistaken about EVO you could use the PS4 stick or a wired fight stick and those that i did see, custom built, didnt have a 6 button config.

Who said I wasnt good at the 6 button layout, who said i didn't like a 6 button layout.  I said i preferred the 8 button layout.

Anywho man, take a PS4 stick remove 2 of the buttons, or even use 6 button layout on a CP, a single button press is gonna beat a dual button press anyday.  If your a gamer then you already know this.  The 1% was an exaggerated % yes, but the overall winner wins based on execution, your handicapping yourself right out the box.

Every controller used at EVO utilized at least 7 buttons, since i missed everything you said in your first post MKX can be played with only 5 buttons.  Nobody showed up with a 6 button custom controller and wrecked shop.

And no you are not CR SonicFox sir, I highly doubt that kid is cruising these forums discussing arcade builds, plus he wouldn't have asked "Why are you using 8 buttons" he plays with a 8 button stick 24/7.

rablack97

• Offline Offline
« Reply #84 on: December 03, 2015, 05:52:40 pm »
okay, moving right along.....

Need some opinions about the bezel mount....

I'm attaching inside of a rebate in the bezel, the bezel will slide into pockets in the sides.

Couple of issues, if i go this route i'm pretty much stuck with this brand TV make and model dimension wise, and i lose the flexibility of adjusting it upon installation.

You guys think i should just lose the bezel/ monitor pocket and just mount the monitor and bezel with L-Brackets?

BadMouth

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 25, 2024, 08:10:48 pm
« Reply #85 on: December 04, 2015, 09:02:38 am »
As far as things that might need replaced or might need removed to service other things, make sure they remain removable.
I wouldn't go the pocket route unless you were using plexi that could be flexed to pop into and out of the pockets.
Even then, it's probably not going to be all that nice of a transition between the plexi and side of the cab.

This morning, I took some pics of how mine goes together.
It will be a few hours before I get time to transfer from my phone and upload them.

So....the speakers are going into the CP then and the bezel glass will come all the way down to the top of the CP?
or is having a separate panel below the bezel glass (like your other cab) still on the table?
I was thinking that if you had the other panel there, it would be trivial to mount a strip of L shaped stock to the top of it.
Just as trivial to mount it lower at CP level I suppose.

EDIT: bah, would rather post pics on BYOAC than do my job first
Damn this thing is dusty (I'm in the middle of remodeling my house)

There are lots of ways to do this and I just kind of came up with this on my own, so I'm not saying it's the golden standard or anything.
The back of the plexi is resting against a larger piece of aluminum angle (L shaped) on each side.  I covered the front side of them in black electrical tape so it wouldn't scratch the plexi.  I'm using tinted plexi and a rotating monitor, so I just wanted it all black.  If I were doing bezel artwork, I'd have applied the artwork to a panel made out of 1/4" project board  (masonite) and put it behind the plexi.  You can find the aluminum angle in the hardware section of home improvement stores.

1st pic: The bottom is resting on a narrower piece of aluminum angle facing the other way.  I could (and probably should have) used U channel here.  I wanted to be able to reach around behind the bezel plexi for the sake of removing it or reaching the buttons on the monitor, so I JB welded large L brackets on the sides rather than have an mdf panel there.
It's held in place by two screws going into the sides of the cab.

2nd pic: You don't have to have the aluminum above the CP.  You can get a pretty nice looking joint by having it flush with the top of the CP (or plexi on top the CP).
Of course the edge it rests against needs to be cut at a matching angle.  (not that it mattered on mine since it's hidden by a moves list holder)
« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 10:08:25 am by BadMouth »

rablack97

• Offline Offline
« Reply #86 on: December 04, 2015, 09:37:37 am »
As far as things that might need replaced or might need removed to service other things, make sure they remain removable.
I wouldn't go the pocket route unless you were using plexi that could be flexed to pop into and out of the pockets.
Even then, it's probably not going to be all that nice of a transition between the plexi and side of the cab.

This morning, I took some pics of how mine goes together.
It will be a few hours before I get time to transfer from my phone and upload them.

So....the speakers are going into the CP then and the bezel glass will come all the way down to the top of the CP?
or is having a separate panel below the bezel glass (like your other cab) still on the table?
I was thinking that if you had the other panel there, it would be trivial to mount a strip of L shaped stock to the top of it.
Just as trivial to mount it lower at CP level I suppose.

Ok thanks man, i kinda figured that but wanted a second opinion, losing the pocket for the bezel.

Cool on the photos, will be looking out for them.

The bezel will drop slightly behind the CP and the CP will butt up against that.  The bottom of the bezel will have a painted L channel, similar to what we used to put the quarters on for next up.

Look close at the CP and the bezel in the Cowboys build, thats what i'm gonna do.  The L Channel holds the glass in place, and the CP butt nicely up to it, the reveal gives it a nice look.

Same concept for the mini....which is all blacked out now  :)

The admin panel on black's magic, I still really don't care for, plus i think adding a 2nd panel would make it that much harder to get the TV out, i'd like to see your photos though as im visual. :cheers:

rablack97

• Offline Offline
« Reply #87 on: December 04, 2015, 03:20:07 pm »
FYI Yenome and myself took that convo offline about the layouts and cleared up all the tension.

Also, anyone who knows me here, knows i like to talk trash, but its in no way personal.  I appreciate all of the feedback good or bad, however I do like to challenge and discuss the feedback along with some clowning.

In the end something good should come of it.... :cheers:

vwalbridge

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 31, 2021, 12:21:09 pm
  • Don't half-ass two things, whole-ass one thing.
« Reply #88 on: December 04, 2015, 03:36:51 pm »
Also, anyone who knows me here, knows i like to talk trash, but its in no way personal.  I appreciate all of the feedback good or bad, however I do like to challenge and discuss the feedback along with some clowning.

...and great lookin' build so far. Love the fire behind the dragon. Keep up the good work!
If you can read this, it means Photobucket's money grab ruined my signature photos.

rablack97

• Offline Offline
« Reply #89 on: December 04, 2015, 06:24:18 pm »

...and great lookin' build so far. Love the fire behind the dragon. Keep up the good work!

I'm so stealing some of your techniques from the DK mini build....nicely done :applaud:

vwalbridge

• Offline Offline
« Reply #90 on: December 04, 2015, 10:40:27 pm »
I'm so stealing some of your techniques from the DK mini build....nicely done :applaud:

Right on man. That's exactly what our build threads are for!   :cheers:
If you can read this, it means Photobucket's money grab ruined my signature photos.

Yenome

• Offline Offline
« Reply #91 on: December 07, 2015, 04:16:40 pm »
FYI Yenome and myself took that convo offline about the layouts and cleared up all the tension.

and i still don't like him. >:D ;D

rablack97

• Offline Offline
« Reply #92 on: December 07, 2015, 04:20:03 pm »
Wouldnt have it any other way....

Hate the builder not the build..........

RetroArcadePro

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 13, 2018, 04:35:41 pm
  • Here for everything and anything arcades.
« Reply #93 on: December 07, 2015, 07:12:17 pm »
Had to move recently so lost access to the makerspace I had there. Was fantastic having access to so many machines. Closest one hear is over an hour away and their router unfortunately does that have vacuum which makes things so much easier.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 07:20:21 pm by RetroArcadePro »

Pauly

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 17, 2020, 12:00:27 am
  • Greetings, Starfighter.
« Reply #94 on: December 15, 2015, 10:24:19 pm »
Excited about this build. LOVE MK. So, I have been messing with some renderings for fun to see what this thing would look like in front and....wow. Can't wait.

It's almost like you should have a GONG when you walk up cause this *&$@ is bout to get REAL. Possible design idea if your up to it. Logo emblem in the center is going to be awesome with the light, but maybe chip away at the wood to give it that weathered stone look - like its been chiseled in. That OND area standing alone like that practically looks like a stone tablet anyways.

Here is a video of a guy in a festive shirt creating a stone texture on a fireplace....Now imagine he tears off his shirt and there is flaming phoenix tattooed across his chest and he is showing you how to apply this to a Mortal Kombat cabinet.

Pauly

rablack97

• Offline Offline
« Reply #95 on: December 15, 2015, 10:32:33 pm »
Man that looks sharp.

Small update, all of the pieces are cut....more photos to come  :applaud:

rablack97

• Offline Offline
Re: MKX Dedicated CAB - CNC Design stage almost complete 1-12-2016
« Reply #96 on: January 13, 2016, 12:52:41 am »
This one isnt dead folks, Pauly is cookin up some killer graphics for this thing.

I just finished piecing it together and did test run of the guts to make sure everything was still working as expected.

Here is the build in its current state, all done on CNC with no screws, just pockets and glue :)

BadMouth

• Offline Offline
Re: MKX Dedicated CAB - Upright and operational 1-12-2016
« Reply #97 on: January 13, 2016, 10:47:38 am »
Looking good.

HaRuMaN

• Supreme Solder King
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+45)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 07:37:53 pm
  • boom
    • Arcade Madness
« Reply #98 on: January 13, 2016, 10:50:15 am »
I see at least 8 screws.  Maybe 10.   ;)

rablack97

• Offline Offline
« Reply #99 on: January 13, 2016, 10:52:58 am »
 :dunno

Those aren't screws sir, those are bolts.....

Oh wait, i retract my statement, i used screws to mount the TV....... :banghead:

HaRuMaN

• Supreme Solder King
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+45)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 07:37:53 pm
  • boom
    • Arcade Madness
« Reply #100 on: January 13, 2016, 10:54:31 am »
:dunno

Those aren't screws sir, those are bolts.....

Oh wait, i retract my statement, i used screws to mount the TV....... :banghead:

:cheers:

Looking good!

rablack97

• Offline Offline
« Reply #101 on: January 14, 2016, 06:19:03 pm »

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

rablack97

• Offline Offline
« Reply #102 on: January 14, 2016, 06:20:34 pm »

messing arounnd with tapatalk, so much easier to post photos this way.......... :cheers:

Malenko

• KNEEL BEFORE ZODlenko!
  • Trade Count: (+58)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 26, 2024, 07:29:48 pm
  • Have you played with my GingerBalls?
    • forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,142404.msg1475162.html
« Reply #103 on: January 14, 2016, 08:05:10 pm »

messing arounnd with tapatalk, so much easier to post photos this way.......... :cheers:

yeah except the files arent saved on BYOAC, so they can be lost forever :/
If you're replying to a troll you are part of the problem.
I also need to follow this advice. Ignore or report, don't reply.

rablack97

• Offline Offline
« Reply #104 on: January 14, 2016, 08:09:13 pm »
I asked Saint and PL1 if we could upgrade the site to drag and drop pics, i've grown tired of attaching pics, then having to keep two windows open, and copying and pasting url's into the post.

DeLuSioNal29

• Global Moderator
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 20, 2023, 11:39:06 pm
  • Build the impossible -"There is no Spoon"
    • DeLuSioNaL's YouTube Videos
« Reply #105 on: January 14, 2016, 08:12:33 pm »
That would cost money.  And don't forget Saint runs this site on his own dime.  (And it's free for us).

D
Stop by my Youtube channel and leave a comment:

rablack97

• Offline Offline
« Reply #106 on: January 14, 2016, 08:17:28 pm »
Im not complaining it was just a request.  I'll just be posting via tapatalk though, i can just take the photo with phone and its immediately uploaded, if tapatalk goes away oh well.

It's just alot of transferring from phone to site to post, and by the time im done working on the machine, i have no energy to go back resize images, then rename em, then pick each one in order so it looks right in the post.

harveybirdman

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 19, 2024, 12:40:25 pm
  • SHMUP'EM
« Reply #107 on: January 14, 2016, 08:38:51 pm »
Put that party light behind that biatch and let's see it!

Also add a fog machine, I want to feel like I'm in that forest with the belching face trees.

rablack97

• Offline Offline
« Reply #108 on: January 14, 2016, 08:42:54 pm »

Also add a fog machine, I want to feel like I'm in that forest with the belching face trees.

Its getting there, man, its getting there.

Getting lots of compliments on it at the space....the thing is LOUUUUDDDDD!!!!

BadMouth

• Offline Offline
« Reply #109 on: January 15, 2016, 09:46:13 am »

The fog machine gets old after the first two blasts.
Someone gave me one for my home bar...just because.
First blast was all "woooo this party just went up a notch"
Next blast was "ok that's annoying, time to hide it"

harveybirdman

• Offline Offline
  • SHMUP'EM
« Reply #110 on: January 15, 2016, 09:51:41 am »
I was just throwing shade, I wasn't being serious.

I do want to see that dragon lit though....

rablack97

• Offline Offline
« Reply #111 on: January 15, 2016, 10:34:18 am »
O i know this isnt your typical classy quarter eater goes against all rules of standard arcade builds, but its turning out really nice...

Nice not purist perfect..

The dragon looks cool...ill oblige you soon sir

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

rablack97

• Offline Offline
« Reply #112 on: January 18, 2016, 11:59:19 pm »
Graphics are complete.

I just have to say Pauly did an awesome job on these graphics, he is truly a genius when it comes to graphic design.  He takes a vision and makes it a reality, trully trully happy with this suite for the cab.

Control Panel

Control Panel Front

Control Panel Sides

Side Art

Left and Right of Front Dragon

Marquee

:applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: to Pauly
« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 07:47:35 pm by rablack97 »

harveybirdman

• Offline Offline
  • SHMUP'EM
Re: MKX Dedicated CAB - Graphics Update 1-18-2016
« Reply #113 on: January 19, 2016, 12:17:02 pm »
looks pretty good, what do the annotations on the side art say?

rablack97

• Offline Offline
« Reply #114 on: January 19, 2016, 12:32:39 pm »
looks pretty good, what do the annotations on the side art say?

Descriptions of the injury

vwalbridge

• Offline Offline
« Reply #115 on: January 19, 2016, 12:48:36 pm »
I like the artwork. It's different and original.  :cheers:

harveybirdman

• Offline Offline
  • SHMUP'EM
« Reply #116 on: January 19, 2016, 12:50:17 pm »
Okay I see it's like an Xray... It looked odd to me at first, but now I get it....

rablack97

• Offline Offline
« Reply #117 on: January 19, 2016, 12:56:24 pm »
Okay I see it's like an Xray... It looked odd to me at first, but now I get it....

Yessir, the x-ray is an actual special move in the game so it fits really well.

Malenko

• KNEEL BEFORE ZODlenko!
  • Trade Count: (+58)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 26, 2024, 07:29:48 pm
  • Have you played with my GingerBalls?
    • forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,142404.msg1475162.html
« Reply #118 on: January 19, 2016, 01:03:02 pm »
so glad to see it isnt fire scorpion vs ice subzero for the millionth time.    :cheers:

only thing I'd do differently  is horizontally flip one of the dragons on the side art so they are either both facing the front, or both facing the back of the cab
If you're replying to a troll you are part of the problem.
I also need to follow this advice. Ignore or report, don't reply.

rablack97

• Offline Offline
« Reply #119 on: January 19, 2016, 01:05:52 pm »
so glad to see it isnt fire scorpion vs ice subzero for the millionth time.    :cheers:

only thing I'd do differently  is horizontally flip one of the dragons on the side art so they are either both facing the front, or both facing the back of the cab

good catch, ill see it that's easily done...