Hi. First of all, thank you Howard for the hard work on this hack. Been following this project for a while and now that I'm starting to mame a twin Gti Club, I started to set up Outrun 2 with a G25. But everytime I start a race, FXT hangs just when the "Go" text shows up after the countdown.
It always shows a Run-time error '9': Subscript out of range errorLink to a screenshot
To this very point, everything seems to work ok: texture replacement, wheel override on menu, even I can feel the FFB during the initial burnout animation before the countdown. Then FXT crashes (I can still play the game without the wheel override anf FFB).
Things that I've already tried, getting the same crash:
- Deleted my original 2 disc installation, using now the 1 dvd release
- Uninstalled the texture packs
- Disable all the Control options
- Disable all the Enhancements
- Registered dx8vb.dll manually (it was already present in my system BTW)
- Tried with the G25 unplugged
- Search both this and the hacking OR2 threads, no one seems to have this issue
- Several system reboots
At this point the only thing that I could suspect causing this is the patched original exe I'm using. It' needed since Windows 10 no longer supports SecuRom (and frankly, having my original cd always on is a PITA).
Any help or advice will be very appreciated.