Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: jukecade problem  (Read 3330 times)

quakebo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 30, 2023, 02:13:01 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
jukecade problem
« on: August 16, 2015, 03:59:24 pm »
jukecade will not see my mp3 files.  they are in the folder C:\mymedia\music\marks music then each artist has its own folder with there songs in it. 

I have set the location in the settings file but when i do a rebuild database it only finds 14 files and they are not my mp3s.  so what am I doing wrong?

quakebo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 30, 2023, 02:13:01 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Re: jukecade problem
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2015, 07:17:30 pm »
well I have now got it to scan and find my mp3 files not all of theme as it says  An error occured! - 481.  what does that mean?

Jukecade

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 04, 2017, 04:39:18 pm
Problems
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2017, 12:55:32 pm »
Sorry you been having problems. I dont support the project any more..

Please ensure your folders are in the expected path format. The theme problem could be a file type problem. Are you sure everything is present as gifs? etc

Sorry I cant be more help but as you see I dont use that version any more.. and dont know where the source code is to check. Just make sure everything is as shown in the skins and documentation that came with the installation.

Its been a long long time since I visited the forums so have to appologise for not replying alot sooner. I have moved on to many other projects and life changes since that old Jukecade Juekbox times
« Last Edit: August 20, 2017, 01:00:20 pm by Jukecade »
Jukecade - The Jukebox for your MAME Cabinet