Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Golden Tee. Price range?  (Read 1448 times)

danny_galaga

• Grand high prophet of the holy noodle.
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 09:42:50 pm
  • because the mail never stops
    • dans cocktail lounge
Golden Tee. Price range?
« on: August 11, 2015, 03:10:37 am »

A workmate is looking to buy a Golden Tee cab. It's rare enough in Australia it's hard to get a handle on what sort of prices they would go for. I figure I can get a price range from here, add say 500 or so and that would get him a ballpark figure so he can decide if it's even worth pursuing. Would be looking at something this side of the millenium, but I guess a few years on it so the price is reasonable. Say 2005 to 2010

ROUGHING UP THE SUSPECT SINCE 1981

lilshawn

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 07:40:39 pm
  • I break stuff...then fix it...sometimes
Re: Golden Tee. Price range?
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2015, 03:21:29 pm »
IT wants a butload for their games. it only stands to reason that even used prices are ridiculous.

highly depends on the version year and cabinet condition. an entry level nighthawk golden tee (2008 or 2009) will be in the 1000 to 1200 range. some of the newer years will be in the 1800 to 2200 range.

for us, a brand new 2015 cabinet  from IT is about 5000. tack on another 500 for shipping (just to canada) to get it. by the time you factor the exchange rate on us to ca bucaroos, you are looking at 7200.

if you are looking at older cabinets under 2006, it's going to be the custom "red board" "green board" systems. most of those can be had for 800 and under depending on condition.

keilmillerjr

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 06, 2023, 10:20:39 pm
  • Web Developer.
Re: Golden Tee. Price range?
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2015, 08:11:10 am »
I've seen people sell both the newer style golden tee cabs and the older golden tee cabs anywhere from $200 to $1000 usd on Craigslist. Some people are like "it's just golden tee, dime a dozen" and others are like "it's an arcade machine, hump my leg".

Bummer it's rare in austrailia. It's literally the most common cab in my area.