Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: NINTENDO Serial Plates and Decal Kit  (Read 2604 times)

TimArcades

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 22, 2016, 10:12:11 pm
NINTENDO Serial Plates and Decal Kit
« on: July 27, 2015, 07:38:21 am »
Serial Plates ~$8

Checking to see if there is any interest in new serial plates for nintendo, red tent, and playchoice cabinets. These are made on sheet metal at the same gauge of the nos used. The plates have been clear coated using an automotive finish.

Decal Kit ~$8

Also, adding to the cabinets the decal kit inside; includes rear door monitor schematics, pcb cage instructions, FBI warning label, FCC label. All of these are scanned from an nos set will be developed this week and ready for print. Where the 3 adhesive stickers will be printed using solvent ink and the schematics printed on blueprint paper, a near identical match to the nos.

Pictures attached are initial run of the serial plates: will be stamped with cabinet serial number. A few of these are ready to be shipped out this week to a couple people interested before hand.

If you would like the serial plate and/or decal kit drop me a line will start a list. If you have a serial plate and need a repro state the rating/model no/serial no and I'll make it!

INTERESTED Serial Plate

INTERESTED Decal Kit

Initial Serial Plates

Decal kit (have been scanned images):

- Cars and Cabinets

randjam

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 17, 2020, 10:54:05 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Re: NINTENDO Serial Plates and Decal Kit
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2020, 10:49:36 pm »
are these still available ?