Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: MortalKab 4 player DIY slim arcade cabinet/ Finished / Update?  (Read 81522 times)

Mike A

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 01:33:13 pm
  • This plan is foolproof
Re: MortalKab 4 player DIY slim arcade cabinet/ Finished / Update?
« Reply #440 on: March 24, 2021, 09:45:42 am »
I know that contributing to the community in a meaningful way is not your thing.

You just like to make dumb comments and make wild claims with no proof.

jennifer

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 11, 2023, 06:24:58 am
« Reply #441 on: March 24, 2021, 10:32:35 am »
I don't know who died and made you the internet cop, But you kinda suck at that too...
« Last Edit: March 25, 2021, 02:00:17 am by jennifer »

Mike A

• Offline Offline
  • This plan is foolproof
« Reply #442 on: March 24, 2021, 10:39:59 am »
Nobody believes you anymore.

We keep doing this. All you have to do is post a few pics of something you built and sold and we could end this.

You never do because you are a liar. Just tell the truth. Yes. You have some machines. We have seen pics of a few with a thick layer of dirt

on them or all burnt up. Not one pic of one of these ten thousand dollar projects you keep talking about.

You have been blathering on about this big project for months now. It was going to be a twenty thousand dollar cab. Then it was going to

be an eleven thousand dollar cab.

No pics. Why would any sane person allow their credibility to be flushed down the drain rather than post a couple of pics?

Just stop it already.

jennifer

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 11, 2023, 06:24:58 am
« Reply #443 on: March 24, 2021, 10:59:26 am »
That machine is a conceptual prototype...I was looking for ideas to drive the price DOWN..you talk about giving back to the community what did you have to offer? Absolutely nothing...you want pics? Go to hell!

Mike A

• Offline Offline
  • This plan is foolproof
« Reply #444 on: March 24, 2021, 11:06:36 am »
you talk about giving back to the community what did you have to offer? Absolutely nothing.

This statement is factually incorrect. I could list everything again if you like.

yamatetsu

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 03:08:31 pm
  • Just because.
« Reply #445 on: March 24, 2021, 05:57:42 pm »
@Mike A & jennifer: Would you please use this link http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,139885.msg1447197.html#msg1447197 to set each other on the ignore list? Your constant pointless bickering is really annoying. Also, I'm pretty sure that the OPs of the threads you are poisoning could happily do without that.
Thank you.

Mike A

• Offline Offline
  • This plan is foolproof
« Reply #446 on: March 24, 2021, 06:16:21 pm »
I will try to keep from contaminating other threads. Jennifer is perpetrating fraud all over this forum. It is a problem.
But remember that if you don't like something you don't have to read it. And you can always block me out if that doesn't work for you.

yamatetsu

• Offline Offline
  • Just because.
« Reply #447 on: March 24, 2021, 06:51:21 pm »
But remember that if you don't like something you don't have to read it. And you can always block me out if that doesn't work for you.

If I block you, I can't read your posts that are not related to jennifer. Also, if I block you (or both of you), I can still see that there is a discussion going on that doesn't belong in the thread. Plus, there might be people commenting your or jennifer's posts, those cannot be blocked.

Perhaps you could start a 'Mike A/jennifer discussion thread'; if jennifer posts something that annoys/offends/whatevers you, you could quote that post in the discussion thread and post your answer there. This would keep the original thread clean.

Mike A

• Offline Offline
  • This plan is foolproof
« Reply #448 on: March 24, 2021, 07:03:47 pm »
I get it. I don't like it either. However, I think it is important to the integrity of this forum to quell her nonsense. I will do my best to keep it out of other people's threads. You are right.

yamatetsu

• Offline Offline
  • Just because.
« Reply #449 on: March 24, 2021, 07:23:08 pm »
Thanks.  :cheers:

Gilrock

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 14, 2024, 05:47:24 pm
« Reply #450 on: March 25, 2021, 09:45:48 am »
Yeah I've looked into it the blocking features on all these types of forums sucks.  It really should make you invisible to whoever you block.  But no what it does is still lets them see everything you post and then everything they post might as well say "Click here to see what nasty things this person said about you".