Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: WANTED: Quasicade (Quasicon control panel) arcade adapter for ORIGINAL Xbox.  (Read 6465 times)

stpcore

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 09, 2019, 05:48:56 pm
I'm helping someone that has a Quasicade Pro but it only has the Playstation 2 adapters for the control panel.  I'm looking for two adapters (for player one and player two) to interface with the Quasicon control panel and an original Xbox.  I thought I could use the one that came with my X-Arcade 2 player stick but the connectors are different.  If you have one or know where I can find them please consider sending me a PM.  Thanks!
« Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 04:57:55 pm by stpcore »
Offering commercial grade vinyl decal printing for cabinet side art, control panel overlays, monitor bezels, marquees, etc.

Miannatto

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 03, 2017, 11:04:00 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
By chance, so you still have the ps2 connectors?

kcorcoran

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 15, 2023, 11:59:18 pm
I know this is an old topic but I know the guy who created the QuasiCades and you might want to reach out to him at http://www.bluetipgaming.com
He might have some old stock or can help you out.

crosan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 17, 2021, 01:30:01 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Hi, I realize this is old, but was curious if you had any tips on how to get a hold of him.  I have a quasicon, i would like to get a usb adapter for, but haven't had any luck getting a hold of anyone at bluetip gaming, at least through their phone number or the webform, which seems to error out when used.