Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: 2014 Megatouch Upgrade - Aurora  (Read 3384 times)

phi1316

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 23, 2021, 05:15:27 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
2014 Megatouch Upgrade - Aurora
« on: June 22, 2015, 07:21:44 am »
Hi all,

I recently bought a Megatouch Aurora with the 2013 software. It runs great so far and as it turns out for the 2014 upgrade from a friend. Installing the security key doesn't seem too hard but would anyone have info or a link to a video on installing the software? My system has an SSD and the Intel motherboard.

Thanks for any help,
phi1316

lilshawn

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 10:37:01 am
  • I break stuff...then fix it...sometimes
Re: 2014 Megatouch Upgrade - Aurora
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2015, 01:24:10 am »
if you don't have the cable to hook up a cd rom drive to the provided port, you can hotwire one to the board using a regular sata cable and stealing power from the port and using a molex to sata power adapter.

then just boot the system with the provided disk and the software will do the rest.