Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Video Game & Arcade Related Bracelets  (Read 2774 times)

Mr. Dude

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 03, 2019, 05:12:50 am
  • Hi...
Video Game & Arcade Related Bracelets
« on: June 11, 2015, 11:48:18 pm »
Hey everyone!

I've been selling my bracelets locally at craft shows and they seem to be taking off!  I thought I might offer up my services here if any of you are interested.  I recently created a website www.iconzbracelets.com to branch out even further. 

Iconz Bracelets are a spin off of the traditional "charm" bracelet and use Velcro as a means to attach the different Iconz to the bracelet easily and quickly.  My kids and their friends love these things!

Anyway, I can customize these bracelets to have almost any picture you would like added to each individual "Icon".  For instance a BYOAC logo, video game characters, logos, etc.  Just send me a .JPEG or .PNG image for each "Icon" and I will create a personalized bracelet for you.  Or if you like you can tell me what you are looking for and I can find an image in my inventory that meets your request.

Price is $10 plus actual shipping for one bracelet and 8 icons.  Each additional icon is $0.99.   

Shoot me a PM with your requests if interested.

Thanks,
Jeremy

Mr. Dude

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 03, 2019, 05:12:50 am
  • Hi...
Re: Video Game & Arcade Related Bracelets
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2015, 09:28:05 pm »
I have now opened up an Etsy shop if any of you are interested in buying bracelets.  I will also still make custom ones by request if anyone would like.

Link to Iconz Bracelets Etsy Store is here.... https://www.etsy.com/shop/IconzBracelets?ref=l2-shopheader-name