Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Gottlieb Bone Busters system 80B releasing to many balls  (Read 2548 times)

refdad

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 17, 2015, 11:33:14 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Gottlieb Bone Busters system 80B releasing to many balls
« on: May 15, 2015, 09:25:24 pm »
Hi, working on my 1st restore. Thought I had the bugs figured out... game starts normal but at some point it will release 2 balls instead of one. The switch on the out lane works, the ball is sitting on it, but it still kicks another ball out. Tried changing the dip switch's to 3 and 5 ball play, tried it in single and multi player, still does it. Any ideas?

Update, had a chance to run some tests, the switch test shows sw #27 closed. My Bone Busters schematic doesn't show a sw #27. I manually closed all the switches and only sw #1 doesn't seem to work (it's the top left spot target where you have to hit the ball that's under a ramp to get the opera jackpot). I'm wondering if it's mismarked. I have several pages of addendums but nothing for this.  The switch doesn't look open.  Tomorrow I'll dig into it and check it with a meter.
Anybody know where sw #27 is?
« Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 12:59:31 am by refdad »

Silverball84

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 02, 2016, 09:37:58 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Re: Gottlieb Bone Busters system 80B releasing to many balls
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2015, 08:01:54 am »
Check trough switches and diodes.