Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: looking for help finding an arachnid 6000 series 3 ribbon switch matrix  (Read 2248 times)

alyssa

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 26, 2015, 07:32:50 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
I picked up an arachnid English mark super 6 dart board and some of the numbers aren't registering When hit. Tried cleaning it and made sure there were no broken tips wedged in the matrix and still no luck. Pretty sure needs a new switch matrix. Looking for help finding a new 3 ribbon switch matrix or input on if it's possible to update to a galaxy switch matrix.

Guero12

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 12, 2017, 11:18:42 am
To upgrade to a Galaxy switch matrix you need to get a new PCB and target interface.  You can get parts for a Super6 6300 cheaper than a Galaxy.

Umpa

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 08:13:28 am
Hi I'm in the same situation. Did you find a 3 ribbon matrix? Or what did you do to solve the issue?
thanks

Guero12

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 12, 2017, 11:18:42 am
I just bought a board with one that is working.  PM me if you are interested.