Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: launch xbox 360 game from FTP?  (Read 2183 times)

bsellers100

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 19, 2018, 05:46:46 pm
  • I want my own arcade controls!
launch xbox 360 game from FTP?
« on: April 19, 2015, 07:54:34 pm »
I had a link that told you how to launch an xbox 360 game from hyperspin, but now the link no longer works, and a search of their forums didn't turn up anything.  I am getting a HDMI splitter that will automatically switch based on what device just came on, and thought it would be cool to add xbox games to Maximus Arcade and somehow have a script turn on the xbox and launch a game.  Does anybody have that instruction page or know how to do it?  I guess the big question is can you turn on the Xbox 360 through FTP while it is off,  since I know you can launch a game from FTP.  Any thoughts on this, or has anybody done it that they can share their info with?