Main > Project Announcements

So, You want to build a Classic Nintendo Cab?

<< < (2/19) > >>

jennifer:

--- Quote from: Rick on March 22, 2015, 08:56:46 pm ---This is awesome, sir. I'm working to assemble an "external measurement perfect" replica for the market, and the work you've done here is HUGE. Thanks so much.

--- End quote ---
  This concerns me... If one was to do that, wouldn't getting a cab disassembling it and taking EXACT measurements and scans rather than take for granted something is correct, Before pumping out kits to unsuspecting customers that think there getting some high level awesome reproduction just because it has a CNS label attached to it?

stavros693000:
thanks chance this is awesome :applaud:...im gonna have a crack at a nes cab soon.
bookmarked just incase this doesn't get stickied. :cheers:

attention mods please sticky ;)

Rick:

--- Quote from: jennifer on March 22, 2015, 09:25:20 pm ---This concerns me... If one was to do that, wouldn't getting a cab disassembling it and taking EXACT measurements and scans rather than take for granted something is correct, Before pumping out kits to unsuspecting customers that think there getting some high level awesome reproduction just because it has a CNS label attached to it?
--- End quote ---

What you say makes sense. I'm actually working on verifying this exact information, from more than a single source. It's definitely a concern, and I wouldn't want to put out a promise I couldn't deliver on.

ChanceKJ:
Rick, you could send me a kit and I could compare. ;) ;)

Can't say it'd make it back tho...

jennifer:
   Well its nice to hear your dedicated to authenticity, I wish the rest of the world was.... I may need a few of those ,"Test" kits myself. ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version