Main > Project Announcements

So, You want to build a Classic Nintendo Cab?

<< < (4/19) > >>

Wyo:

--- Quote from: ChanceKJ on March 25, 2015, 02:50:07 am ---Wyo, those are, hands down the best repros I've ever seen done! I'll add them to the list!

--- End quote ---

Thanks a lot, I appreciate it. :)  I owe a lot of thanks to many of the projects youve already listed above....as I did a lot of research myself before I built my cabs. 

Being a learning experience...there are definitely a few things I would have done differently...and Im applying that to the new Nintendo builds that I currently am working on right now.  Now that Im registered here, Ill definitely get a build thread going soon.

Awesome list by the way! 

yotsuya:

--- Quote from: Wyo on March 25, 2015, 07:35:33 pm ---
--- Quote from: ChanceKJ on March 25, 2015, 02:50:07 am ---Wyo, those are, hands down the best repros I've ever seen done! I'll add them to the list!

--- End quote ---

Thanks a lot, I appreciate it. :)  I owe a lot of thanks to many of the projects youve already listed above....as I did a lot of research myself before I built my cabs. 

Being a learning experience...there are definitely a few things I would have done differently...and Im applying that to the new Nintendo builds that I currently am working on right now.  Now that Im registered here, Ill definitely get a build thread going soon.

Awesome list by the way!

--- End quote ---
Wyo's definitely a homeboy. He hooked me up with my Nintendo coin door. :cheers:

Wyo:

--- Quote from: yotsuya on March 25, 2015, 08:11:06 pm ---
--- Quote from: Wyo on March 25, 2015, 07:35:33 pm ---

--- End quote ---

Awesome list by the way!

--- End quote ---
Wyo's definitely a homeboy. He hooked me up with my Nintendo coin door. :cheers:

--- End quote ---

Haha, yeah!  That door was gonna be used for a red DK scratch build...but I ended up lucking into an original.  Funny thing is, I recently sold it...so I decided Im going to build a 5 slot red DK (Thankfully, I made a stencil of the 5 slot before I sold it) with a 25" CRT this summer because I miss it so much! Fortunately, I picked up WAY to may of Takemans repro doors this last run...so now I have to many doors that need cabs.  haha.  So Ive got plans to get busy this summer with multiple Nintendo builds!  They really are the best looking cab out there.....and now so hard to find!!

yotsuya:
I'm saving your door for the end of my Nintendo project, which I hope to finish this summer.

Wyo:
Sick! Cant wait to see it!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version