Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: 2016 Amazon free crap thread  (Read 41819 times)

pbj

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 07:58:32 pm
  • Obey.
    • The Chris Burke Band
Re: 2016 Amazon free crap thread
« Reply #280 on: December 30, 2016, 07:03:33 pm »
No argument here.  It was a dozen orders of 10 wings at $10.49 each.  So, 120 wings.

My local Chinese place does 30 lemon pepper wings for $15 and those things are better than anyone else's.  Outback has a price break on 20 pieces, but you can't order that online.  Frankly, I'm not particularly impressed with Outbacks food or their pricing, but I'll have two dozen drunk people in my house tomorrow that will be choking on this and clearance ham from Aldi. (Man, did I neglect to upload a pic of my shopping cart full of hams....)

Anyway, this cost me an astounding 84 Coke points, which is eight twelve packs plus a couple caps.  I get the twelve packs for $3.50 each, and collect caps out of the recycling bin at work.  So I'm out all of ~$28 and I also got to drink those 80 sodas.

:cheers:

Howard_Casto

• Idiot Police
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 10:59:21 pm
  • Your Post's Soul is MINE!!! .......Again??
    • The Dragon King
« Reply #281 on: December 30, 2016, 07:10:11 pm »
I never have understood why Chinese joints have the best chicken wings... or at least they do here.  I tend to avoid outback myself for the reasons you mentioned, but hey, free stuff is free stuff. 

You know, off topic, but you may want to cut out the sodas.  My doctor asked me to do it for my health and it was a pain in the butt cutting it out, but now I'm on pretty much water only and I've been amazed how much it has helped.  Less headaches, more energy, no more weight gain.  I can still drink pop on occasion when I get the urge, but honestly I rarely want one anymore. 

pbj

• Offline Offline
  • Obey.
    • The Chris Burke Band
« Reply #282 on: December 30, 2016, 08:50:20 pm »
I drink approximately a gallon of water a day, thanks.

Pictured, clearance "hey honey, there's six left, do you want me.... Some guy just took them all" ham from Aldi.

Nephasth

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 11, 2024, 11:02:52 pm
  • Bitches love Centipede
« Reply #283 on: December 30, 2016, 11:01:01 pm »
But was it free?
%Bartop

ed12

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 31, 2018, 03:44:39 pm
  • it is what it is..."Nobody Said It Was Easy"....
« Reply #284 on: December 30, 2016, 11:23:12 pm »
howard
chicken wings
as it called is fired fat
cheapest "cut of meat" sold for the highest price to hotel late night lovers
it is the least of the meat "cut" from a chicken >there leg's in short<

ed
Shipping something from the U.S. to Canada for repair/exchange?  Please use USPS to avoid (additional?/excessive?) shipping charges.  PM me if you have any questions.

pbj

• Offline Offline
  • Obey.
    • The Chris Burke Band
« Reply #285 on: December 31, 2016, 12:08:28 am »
But was it free?

Nah, and ham and crackers aside I wasn't impressed by their OMG SO LOW prices either.

Always enjoy your posts, Ed.