Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: need help fixing arcade on/off switch  (Read 1530 times)

laruetl77

• Trade Count: (0)
need help fixing arcade on/off switch
« on: February 09, 2015, 11:46:50 am »
switch hi new to arcade controls so hope I'm in right spot,ive got a multi arcade machine that I'm wanting to get the on off toggle switch working,right Now when I plug it in it powers up and I'm wanting to fix this so that I can have multiple machine on one surge protector and turn on the machines as needed, I'm actually not sure what exactly it is it's the 2100 in 1 Jamma board so I guess it's not considered a Mame, so there's 4 wires from the on off toggle switch that are taken off towards bottom of machine. The pic with the outlet in it has the ends of the wires to the on off switch, red with white stripe , blue, brown black with white stripe.Was hoping someone could steer me where I would connect these or if there's a easier way. I have several pics but I can't post any due to size limit ,is there a better sit to list pics so you guys can see what I'm talking about Thanks

lilshawn

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 09:27:36 pm
  • I break stuff...then fix it...sometimes
Re: need help fixing arcade on/off switch
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2015, 09:50:18 pm »

MTPPC

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 26, 2021, 02:25:46 pm
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2015, 11:13:30 am »
I tried reading what you wrote 4 times and all I did was get a headache. Punctuation is designed to separate one thought from another. Use it.
Pinball and Video Arcade Repair in Billings, MT USA
http://pinballmd.com/

Sarver Systems

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 07, 2020, 12:46:05 am
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2015, 03:13:58 pm »
I was going to help with this one too, but I'm just as confused as the OP.

Can you rewrite your post to be more clear?

behrmr

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 23, 2021, 09:17:13 am
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2015, 03:26:10 pm »
Find a way to resize the pictures and post them.  No-one wants to help you electrocute yourself or burn your house down.