Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Oscar Restrictors  (Read 2408 times)

bhille

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 02, 2003, 11:39:40 pm
  • Be the ball...err...be the arcade machine...
Oscar Restrictors
« on: June 17, 2002, 12:59:37 pm »
I was looking to put the Oscar restrictors on my wood control panel.  This setup would be without the mounting plate so I can keep the looks as clean as possible.  I would like to use the pegs so it's wasy to swap.  Have people used the pegs instead of the screw mounts?  Would I be better off getting the screw mounts and finding "finger screws" somewhere?  If so, where?

I would just like to hear how other are using these restictors.

Thanks,

Brian
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by 1026619200 »

Jakobud

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 11, 2024, 04:45:38 am
Re: Oscar Restrictors
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2002, 07:55:13 pm »
I did the same thing as you. I wanted a clean board with no mounting plate. My cp is wood with lexan overlay. So I have holes in the lexan and the wood. Just use the plate as a drilling template.  Anyways, I am using the pegs and they work just fine. No problems.

jake
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by 1026619200 »