Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Old Midway Ms Pacman  (Read 1733 times)

marvinej

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 18, 2014, 01:26:30 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Old Midway Ms Pacman
« on: December 18, 2014, 01:25:19 pm »
I have an older Midway Ms.Pacman arcade machine. I have been working on getting everything working again. The coin door lights will not turn on. I have tried replacing the bulbs and they were both good bulbs. I also checked all the fuses with a multimeter and they were all working correctly. I also used the multimeter to make sure there is a connection all the way from one side of the fuse holder to the other by testing continuity from the wires on each end. I can't figure out why they wont turn on, it's the only thing not working on the machine at this point which isn't a big deal but i want everything working.

Any help would be appreciated.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 01:26:54 pm by marvinej »