Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: PrintShock (a printing option for Canadians)  (Read 5062 times)

opt2not

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 02, 2024, 07:42:30 pm
PrintShock (a printing option for Canadians)
« on: December 08, 2014, 09:20:04 pm »
I just wanted to put in a plug for PrintShock.
PrintShock is run by a guy named David out of Kitchener, Ontario. I found him off the cgcc forums (where he goes by the handle DigitalAssault).

I recently got some CP artwork done for an arcade stick that I had unfinished, and I am very happy with the results!  (sorry about the crappy iphone pictures - they really don't do it justice). The prints are top notch quality, and at a decent price!

David was very easy to work with, and his communication is on-point.  He kept me up-to-date through some of the steps, and updated me promptly on where my order was in the process. 
He has a few options -- permanent or removable vinyl, laminated or not. Thin glossy or a slightly thicker matte as well.  I opted for thick matte, which feels great for a CPO, mind you I did need it that way since it's being sandwiched between plexi and metal plates. But oh well ;)

I will most likely go with him for my next print job since his prices and quality is wonderful, and he is a great communicator.

This is a great option for Canadians looking to get their art printed domestically.

:cheers: