Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Project: Arcade Evolution (Wiring and Metalwork!)  (Read 51185 times)

ZexisStryfe

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 22, 2022, 02:24:12 pm
  • Evolution has begun...
Project: Arcade Evolution (Wiring and Metalwork!)
« on: November 20, 2014, 11:30:57 pm »
So a bit of background for everyone- Shortly after the 1st edition Project Arcade book came out I decided to jump into the arcade building arena and using the resources on this site I built my first cab. Unfortunately I fell into the trap of turning the computer on before completion and began playing games on it. Of course it was never quite finished after that (stalled at the Control Panel). Fast forward 6 years and one flooded basement later and the unit had to be destroyed due to it soaking up water and becoming a black mold factory.  :-[

More recently I attended a party at a co-workers house and low and behold he had an 18 machine arcade in his basement! The arcade bug ate its way into my brain once again and I immediately went to work planning! After studying many of the more popular threads here in the Project Announcements forum I have made the necessary design decisions and figured it was time to create a thread here. I figure hopefully the support of the community will help me get through this project to completion! Well... that and adding the USB drive will all the games on it as the absolute last step!  ;D

For my initial cabinet attempt I ended up settling on an Ultimate Arcade II cabinet. This time I want to go all the way and build a totally custom cabinet. I ended up combining several style elements from different projects on here. After playing around with several different styles I came across the Vewlix cabinets and loved several of the design elements, but hated the fact that they are sit down cabs so I decided to create a full standup Vewlix variant with several classic cabinet features. Using Lukensteinz gorgeous Mortal Kombat cabinet as a template and adding in several stylistic elements from Griff/Maximus’ MvC Revolution cabinet this is the design I have settled on-

Design-
-   3/4” MDF for the cabinet and control panel, CNC cut
-   Two piece body to help with moving
-   Blue, black, silver color scheme
-   Use a HUD style design for interface and overlays
-   Traditional overhang style marquee/speaker setup
-   2 player control panel based on Maximus’ control panel for MvC Revolution (minus the tablet and cupholders!  ;) )
-   Dual-entry over-under coin door
-   Custom control panel overlay, sideart and marquee artwork
-   LED lit buttons, joysticks, marquee, coin door and undercarriage
-   Painted using Ond’s painting technique for a plastic-like appearance
-   Aluminum diamond plate kickguard and accents

Here is my current cabinet mockup in SketchUp-

Technical Bits-
-   32” LED 1080p TV for a monitor
-   2.1 audio system (Genius SW-G2.1 2000 system)
-   2 bat-top Ultrastik 360 joysticks, 1 ball-top J-Stik joystick (4-way), 1 TurboTwist2 spinner, 1 Electric ICE-T RGB trackball w/ two buttons
-   USB connections for future AimTrak support
-   IL Concave RGB/LED buttons with some mods, eight button arched layouts
-   Modular design utilizing Molex connectors for quick disconnects of parts
-   Computer- mini-ITX motherboard, Haswell i5 CPU, 16GB RAM, nVidia 750Ti vid card, SSD for OS (Win 8.1 or Win 10), 4TB of storage
-   Frontend- Custom Maximus Arcade skin

Progress-
1.   Initial planning, design and budgeting (complete)
2.   Order Computer Parts (complete)
3.   Assemble Computer (complete)
4.   Finalize cabinet design (complete)
5.   Design artwork for CP and marquee (complete)
6.   Order Buttons, Joysticks, Trackballs, etc. (complete)
7.   Assemble Pushbuttons with LEDs and microswitches (complete)
8.     MOVE (complete)
9.     Design artwork for sideart (complete)
10.   Work with CNC woodworker to cut MDF (complete)
11.   Building the lower cabinet (complete)
12.   Building the upper cabinet (complete)
13.   Building the control panel box (complete)
14.   BONDO! (complete)
15.   Build a Paint Room (complete)
16.   Paint! (complete)
17.   Get artwork printed- Lucian045 (complete)
18.   Assembly Part 2! (complete)
19.   Artwork applied (complete)
20.   Power wired (complete)
21.   Sound system wired (complete)
22.   Front IO Panel (complete)
23.   Control Panel wiring (in progress)

Current Issues-
1.   Waiting on my Dremel sanding and polishing supplies to arrive from China

So that is all I’ve got for the moment! Over the next few days I should be able to post the control panel layouts and some initial (okay, I am already on fourth revisions…) artwork for the CP and marquee.

Enjoy and as always all advice is welcome!  :burgerking:
« Last Edit: February 08, 2016, 11:19:46 am by ZexisStryfe »

birchyman

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 31, 2015, 07:48:53 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Re: Project: Arcade Evolution
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2014, 11:59:17 pm »
What is going to be your main game of choice? Is it fighting games? (only saying this based on your sketchup drawings).

If so, id re-think the u360's. Large amount of throw, weak springback (even with upgraded springs) and funnily enough - the lack of clicking (as there are no switches) is oddly disorientating.

Nephasth

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2014, 08:22:21 am »
If so, id re-think the u360's. Large amount of throw, weak springback (even with upgraded springs) and funnily enough - the lack of clicking (as there are no switches) is oddly disorientating.

1. Throw is corrected with a restrictor plate. I personally love the octagonal restrictor, and it works great for fighting games because you can feel ALL the corners.
2. A hard spring makes all the difference. If your upgraded springs are still weak, they're not the right ones.
3. If you want the clicking sound, switches can in fact be installed into the U360s to produce this sound response in the sticks. I've done it.
4. All U360s should have their pivots lubed with plumbers silicone grease before installation. This also helps a ton with your "springback" issue.

You have 4 posts, half of them ---smurfette--- about the U360s. Seems to me that operator error is more at fault in your situation.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 08:24:37 am by Nephasth »

ZexisStryfe

• Offline Offline
  • Evolution has begun...
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2014, 10:28:48 am »

1. Throw is corrected with a restrictor plate. I personally love the octagonal restrictor, and it works great for fighting games because you can feel ALL the corners.
2. A hard spring makes all the difference. If your upgraded springs are still weak, they're not the right ones.
3. If you want the clicking sound, switches can in fact be installed into the U360s to produce this sound response in the sticks. I've done it.
4. All U360s should have their pivots lubed with plumbers silicone grease before installation. This also helps a ton with your "springback" issue.

You have 4 posts, half of them ---smurfette--- about the U360s. Seems to me that operator error is more at fault in your situation.

Thanks for the great info Neph! I had been planning on using the U360s with the long handles and the upgraded springs, but I will definitely add the octagonal restrictor! A quick question for you (or anyone else who might know)- Do you know if the Paradise Arcade aluminum bat tops fit the U360s?

And for reference, yes, I am a fighting game player, however that is not the sole purpose of the cab. This is going to be a general MAME cabinet first and foremost. Here is what I am looking at putting on the cab-

Supported Systems-
-  Arcade (MAME)
-  Laserdisc (Daphne)
-  Steam (MK9, MKX, Injustice, USF4, SF5, Skullgirls, BlazBlue, GuiltyGear, Ducktales, Guacamelee)
-  NES
-  SNES
-  Nintendo 64
-  Gameboy Advance
-  Sega Master System
-  Sega Genesis
-  Sega Dreamcast
-  TurboGrafx-16
« Last Edit: December 06, 2014, 12:11:51 pm by ZexisStryfe »

Nephasth

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2014, 10:31:56 am »
Don't know about the bat tops... I'm a balltop guy.

But, while we're on the subject of joysticks, lose that 4 way j-stick. Your U360s are mappable, and you'll be able to play all the 4 way classics with ease with em.

ZexisStryfe

• Offline Offline
  • Evolution has begun...
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2014, 10:52:05 am »
That is great to know. I was going back and forth on that joystick anyway.  While we are on the topic of the additional controls, I am also thinking about getting rid of the spinner. I noticed many of the new cabinets forgo the spinner all together and really the only games that I would play with one are the Arkanoids and Tempest and I believe both of those can be played with a joystick or trackball, correct?

yotsuya

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 12, 2024, 11:03:32 pm
  • 2014 UCA Winner, 2014, 2015, 2016 ZapCon Winner
    • forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,137636.msg1420628.html
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2014, 10:55:33 am »
That is great to know. I was going back and forth on that joystick anyway.  While we are on the topic of the additional controls, I am also thinking about getting rid of the spinner. I noticed many of the new cabinets forgo the spinner all together and really the only games that I would play with one are the Arkanoids and Tempest and I believe both of those can be played with a joystick or trackball, correct?

Trackball, yeah. Joystick, sure, but you're not going to enjoy it.

Nice design. I'd trim off the extra flare on the sides of the control panel, unless you really like it. And good call on leaving out the tablet hole and cupholders.  :cheers:
***Build what you dig, bro. Build what you dig.***

ZexisStryfe

• Offline Offline
  • Evolution has begun...
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2014, 11:03:54 am »
See now, growing up playing Arkanoid on the original GameBoy (Alleyway!) with the crosspad i would think I would enjoy it more with the joystick!  :lol

As for the flares on the control panel they are there for two reasons-

1.) There are admin buttons that will be going on the sides of the CP (they didn't make it into the render) and they are there to hide them.
2.) More importantly, I just really like the appearance.  :laugh: It also works well with the latest revision on CP artwork I am working on.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 11:14:59 am by ZexisStryfe »

Nephasth

« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2014, 11:07:18 am »
Arkanoid can only be fully appreciated with a spinner. With a track ball it's playable. With a joystick, there is no varying speed. And if you can get past level 1 with a joystick, you better celebrate.

yotsuya

• Offline Offline
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2014, 11:16:58 am »
See now, growing up playing Arkanoid on the original GameBoy (Alleyway!) with the crosspad i would think I would enjoy it more with the joystick!  :lol

As for the flares on the control panel they are there for two reasons-

1.) There are admin buttons that will be going on the sides of the CP (they didn't make it into the render) and they are there to hide them.

I'm sure the GP version was coded to work better with a crosspad. The original arcade version, not so much.

And at least you have a practical reason for the flares. Have at it!  :cheers:

What's the theme? What are the characters from?

ZexisStryfe

• Offline Offline
  • Evolution has begun...
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2014, 11:37:50 am »
I'm sure the GP version was coded to work better with a crosspad. The original arcade version, not so much.

Practical excuses is more like it!  ;D

Regarding the theme- when I said custom control panel and marquee artwork I meant it in every way- the characters are actually characters of my own design (digitally drawn and colored by me) from several stories I have written in the past. If you look at the marquee image in the render the "good guys" are on the left and the "bad guys" are on the right. The character art will be on both the CP and the marquee and will hopefully make appearances in the frontend as well. I will be posting that artwork soon (need to nail down a few more details), although I will have to blur some of the marquee since one of the ladies is topless.

Oh, I will totally admit to swiping the organic looking armor on one of the characters from Ares in Injustice!  :o

yotsuya

• Offline Offline
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2014, 11:55:07 am »

Practical excuses is more like it!  ;D

Regarding the theme- when I said custom control panel and marquee artwork I meant it in every way- the characters are actually characters of my own design (digitally drawn and colored by me) from several stories I have written in the past. If you look at the marquee image in the render the "good guys" are on the left and the "bad guys" are on the right. The character art will be on both the CP and the marquee and will hopefully make appearances in the frontend as well. I will be posting that artwork soon (need to nail down a few more details), although I will have to blur some of the marquee since one of the ladies is topless.

Oh, I will totally admit to swiping the organic looking armor on one of the characters from Ares in Injustice!  :o

That's ---smurfing--- awesome that you are using your own characters! Much better than 'roided out Marvel and Capcom ---steaming pile of meadow muffin---.  :cheers:

A suggestion - if your characters are from your own comic or story, you might want to name your cab after that instead of "Arcade Evolution". A friend of mine who I build a cab for has his own comic called "The Legends", and he named his cab "The Legends Lounge". I could totally see you doing something similar.

Malenko

• KNEEL BEFORE ZODlenko!
  • Trade Count: (+58)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 09, 2024, 07:27:18 pm
  • Have you played with my GingerBalls?
    • forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,142404.msg1475162.html
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2014, 01:11:02 pm »
And if you can get past level 1 with a joystick, you better celebrate.

I can get fairly far with a joystick. I need to build a spinner cab already.

@OP May I suggest 1 minor change?  Put the bad guys on the left and the good guys on the right.  It just seems like everyone has the good on the left for some reason.
If you're replying to a troll you are part of the problem.
I also need to follow this advice. Ignore or report, don't reply.

ZexisStryfe

• Offline Offline
  • Evolution has begun...
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2014, 01:35:48 pm »
The "Evolution" in "Arcade Evolution" is actually a nod to several of the characters in the story. Also I kind of have a idea floating around in my head about doing a vPin cabinet after this and naming that "Pinball Evolution". It would be similar but from the "bad guys" perspective and with the appropriate color scheme (Arcade Evolution is from the "good guys" perspective).

yotsuya

• Offline Offline
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2014, 01:41:35 pm »
The "Evolution" in "Arcade Evolution" is actually a nod to several of the characters in the story. Also I kind of have a idea floating around in my head about doing a vPin cabinet after this and naming that "Pinball Evolution". It would be similar but from the "bad guys" perspective and with the appropriate color scheme (Arcade Evolution is from the "good guys" perspective).

Wow. You're the first person I've offered feedback to who actually seems to have thought out ALL his design choices and wasn't taking the lazy way out. Carry on, I'll be watching!  :cheers:

ZexisStryfe

• Offline Offline
  • Evolution has begun...
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2014, 02:28:55 pm »
Ha! I definitely haven't thought of everything! I already know stuff like the LED wiring is going to be a big learning experience, but when it comes to design I agonize over the most minute details, so yeah, I tend to have my bases covered.  :D

I definitely appreaciate all the feedback as well! It has been a long time since I last did this and just about everything has changed, so any and all input is definitely appreciated.

Nephasth

« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2014, 02:57:36 pm »
If you need help wiring your LEDs... Chance is your man! ;D

yotsuya

• Offline Offline
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2014, 03:02:43 pm »
If you need help wiring your LEDs... Chance is your man! ;D

Yeah, you can't buy that level of anal-retentiveness in stores.  >:D

I kid, I kid! Chance did a great job.

ZexisStryfe

• Offline Offline
  • Evolution has begun...
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2014, 03:07:20 pm »
Oh, I know. Don't think I haven't been watching the FLYNN'S ARCADE thread like a hawk! ;D

Woo! Double negative!

birchyman

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 31, 2015, 07:48:53 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2014, 10:56:40 pm »

1. Thats funny, because I have the restrictors on.
2. Thats also really funny, because i purchased the upgraded springs from the vendor. So how, do tell, do I have the wrong ones?
3. ?????????????????????????
4. Good to know.

In short, im not sure what your attitude is about, I am providing honest feedback based on my experience. If you read my other post, I said the u360 was awesome for everything except fighting games. And I am not the only person to have said that, I have read countless posts.

Nephasth

« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2014, 11:45:08 pm »

In short, im not sure what your attitude is about...

You're new here, aren't you?  ;)

rablack97

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 11, 2022, 06:50:10 pm
  • If you don't try, you have no chance at innovation
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2014, 08:00:43 am »

In short, im not sure what your attitude is about...

You're new here, aren't you?  ;)

ZexisStryfe

• Offline Offline
  • Evolution has begun...
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2014, 10:12:03 am »
Random question- Does anyone know if I could take the plunger out of a standard pushbutton like this one and use it in one of these IL pushbuttons? I would prefer the navy blue buttons to the lighter blue of the IL pushbuttons, but still want the translucent outer casing.

yotsuya

• Offline Offline
« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2014, 10:13:16 am »
Random question- Does anyone know if I could take the plunger out of a standard pushbutton like this one and use it in one of these IL pushbuttons? I would prefer the navy blue buttons to the lighter blue of the IL pushbuttons, but still want the translucent outer casing.

You should probably be ok.

brucelee00

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 13, 2020, 05:16:36 pm
« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2014, 02:13:28 pm »
Pretty slick design! I like the vewlix and maximus mash up. I especially like the CP, that's the design I've used in the Goonies build and plan on using in the build I'm doing for myself with a thinner depth like yours. Just out of curiosity what are the width and height of your cab and the height to the top of the monitor. I was always worried about the viewing height especially with widescreen monitors, since most of us aren't small children playing on arcades like back in the day. Curious on how you decided on this even though your using a bigger monitor then me. Not sure if you're planning on sharing the sketchup plans, but if you do that would be cool. I know you said you're planning on having admin buttons on the side that's covered by the wings of the CP, but if you haven't played some pinball games like future pinball I would recommend that you do and possible add some pinball buttons on the side. Although, i know some will disagree but if you're planning on building a pinball machine then scratch that idea.  :cheers:
« Last Edit: November 22, 2014, 02:36:41 pm by brucelee00 »

DeLuSioNal29

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+6)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 20, 2023, 11:39:06 pm
  • Build the impossible -"There is no Spoon"
    • DeLuSioNaL's YouTube Videos
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2014, 02:29:50 pm »
I like the design!
Stop by my Youtube channel and leave a comment:

Nephasth

« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2014, 02:36:40 pm »
Pretty slick design! I like the vewlix and maximus mash up. I especially like the CP, that's the design I've used in the Goonies build and plan on using in the build I'm doing for myself with a thinner depth like yours. Just out of curiosity what are the width and height of your cab and the height to the top of the monitor. I was always worried about the viewing height especially with widescreen monitors, since most of us aren't small children playing on arcades like back in the day. Curious on how you decided on this even though your using a bigger monitor then me. Not sure if you're planning on sharing the sketchup plans, but if you do that would be cool. I know you said your planning on having admin buttons on the side that's covered by the wings of the CP, but if you haven't playing some pinball games like future pinball I would recommend that you do and possible add some pinball buttons on the side. Although, i know some will disagree but if you're planning on building a pinball machine then scratch that idea.  :cheers:

Oh no, don't you go messing this one up too.

ZexisStryfe

• Offline Offline
  • Evolution has begun...
« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2014, 02:41:17 pm »
Thanks guys. There were definitely several itineration's of the design before I settled on this one.

Regarding the measurements- The cabinet itself is 74.5 inches tall and 35 inches wide. Since it is so wide I had to make sure it was narrow enough to go through a doorway sideways. The design I finally landed on is only 28 1/8 inches deep without the CP, so I shouldn't have any door issues. The monitor top sits at 58 inches tall (for reference I am 5'10" tall). The control panel is rather shallow at 16.5 inches deep. It is wide at 40 inches (37 inches without the flare overhangs on the sides), however since the cabinet is 35 inches wide  there is only a 2.5 inch over hang on each side.

My original design did have pinball buttons on the sides, however since I am planning a vPin machine after this I didn't see the point as I will never play pinball on this cabinet.

After I get further into the actual cabinet building I will definitely share all my SketchUp files for everyone.

ZexisStryfe

• Offline Offline
  • Evolution has begun...
« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2014, 02:42:28 pm »
I like the design!

I humorously refer to the design as an Evolix cabinet!  :lol

brucelee00

• Offline Offline
« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2014, 02:43:06 pm »
Pretty slick design! I like the vewlix and maximus mash up. I especially like the CP, that's the design I've used in the Goonies build and plan on using in the build I'm doing for myself with a thinner depth like yours. Just out of curiosity what are the width and height of your cab and the height to the top of the monitor. I was always worried about the viewing height especially with widescreen monitors, since most of us aren't small children playing on arcades like back in the day. Curious on how you decided on this even though your using a bigger monitor then me. Not sure if you're planning on sharing the sketchup plans, but if you do that would be cool. I know you said your planning on having admin buttons on the side that's covered by the wings of the CP, but if you haven't playing some pinball games like future pinball I would recommend that you do and possible add some pinball buttons on the side. Although, i know some will disagree but if you're planning on building a pinball machine then scratch that idea.  :cheers:

Oh no, don't you go messing this one up too.

haha, so all the designs out there with pinball buttons on the side of the CP are messed up ?? I just think pinball games are fun to play and offered a suggestion I didn't say he had to had them. What's with all the hate/trolling on anything I do or say.? :lol
« Last Edit: November 22, 2014, 02:45:20 pm by brucelee00 »

yotsuya

• Offline Offline
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2014, 02:46:42 pm »
The OP clearly has a plan... let's let him see it to fruition.

Nephasth

« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2014, 02:52:46 pm »
What's with all the hate/trolling on anything I do or say.? :lol

I give praise where praise is due. Come up with some good ideas, and I will give you praise.

I'm not a fan of Griff's Revolution. But I really like where this one is going. The OP has taken great design elements from multiple sources and blended the designs nicely. It's going to be nice to see this one come to life.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2014, 02:55:33 pm by Nephasth »

brucelee00

• Offline Offline
« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2014, 02:59:37 pm »

I give praise where praise is due. Come up with some good ideas, and I will give you praise.

Haha, Okie Dokie!

ChanceKJ

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 07, 2021, 02:52:06 pm
« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2014, 03:05:42 pm »
I'm really gonna like watching this one get built.  I 100% agree with Neph on the sticks, all of it, get yourself those springs and plates. My controls and wiring were based completely on his Two-Headed Beast arcade.  Since I started FLYNNs there have been a couple combination LED/HID bords come out. That IPAC Ultimate I/O looks like a win.  If I could do it all over again I'd go that route. For sure.

ChanceKJ

• Offline Offline
« Reply #34 on: November 22, 2014, 03:13:03 pm »
Oh, and if you do add pinball buttons on the side of that CP I would suggest you get Randy at GroovyGameGear to sell you some matching CLASSX buttons sets so you can use leaf switches, and set up with a couple of those little boxes that make the "chunk" sounds when you hit the flipper buttons (Scott, help me out here). I think you'd need an LEDWiz to control those separately for the power, but I never moved past the daydreaming stage on that for FLYNNs.

I figure if you're gonna add pinball, best do it with leafswitch buttons and a little flipper feedback. THAT would be cool. I never did it myself because I figured by the time I had a craving for pinball I'd just build a Vpin.  :laugh:

yotsuya

• Offline Offline
« Reply #35 on: November 22, 2014, 03:38:23 pm »
Why the hell do you guys keep mentioning pinball? The OP's never once stated he wants to play pinball on this cab.  :dunno

ChanceKJ

• Offline Offline
« Reply #36 on: November 22, 2014, 04:03:21 pm »
Because I'm an idiot! HAPPY?!

yotsuya

• Offline Offline
« Reply #37 on: November 22, 2014, 05:15:23 pm »
Because I'm an idiot! HAPPY?!

You mean

ZexisStryfe

• Offline Offline
  • Evolution has begun...
« Reply #38 on: November 22, 2014, 05:20:40 pm »
I am pretty sure you mean this, yotsuya...

:lol :applaud: :lol

yotsuya

• Offline Offline
« Reply #39 on: November 22, 2014, 06:19:39 pm »
I am pretty sure you mean this, yotsuya...

:lol :applaud: :lol

Are you saying pinball buttons are tacky? He said it, not me!  >:D