Software Support > GroovyMAME

New CRT Emudriver/VMMaker/Arcade OSD download, documentation and discussion site

<< < (71/74) > >>

Calamity:

--- Quote from: psakhis on June 27, 2022, 11:01:36 am ---@donluca, with @Calamity's permision, i added vulkan to emudriver with 2021 adrenalin drivers.

W10
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fZ6CB8rSCdxEohYmIDPTxYc40LGx3bh7/view?usp=sharing

If you are interested on W7, i have as well.

--- End quote ---

Thanks psakhis,

I'd like to make this package official, if it's ok. I'd only need to pass the inf through the signature process here.

Is the runtime .exe instaler required? Do you have to run it after CRT Emudriver's setup?

donluca:

--- Quote from: psakhis on June 27, 2022, 11:01:36 am ---@donluca, with @Calamity's permision, i added vulkan to emudriver with 2021 adrenalin drivers.

W10
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fZ6CB8rSCdxEohYmIDPTxYc40LGx3bh7/view?usp=sharing

If you are interested on W7, i have as well.

--- End quote ---

Thank you for the modded drivers.

Unfortunately I've not been actively using GroovyMAME for a lot of time.
Back when I had the luxury of having some free time I bought a cab and all the PCBs I really wanted and that was pretty much it.

I'm still around mainly because I really like this project and I love seeing it evolve.

I posted that updated driver because there might still be someone using Windows7 64-bit along with old cards and that could come handy to them.

psakhis:

--- Quote from: Calamity on June 28, 2022, 03:08:04 pm ---Thanks psakhis,

I'd like to make this package official, if it's ok. I'd only need to pass the inf through the signature process here.

Is the runtime .exe instaler required? Do you have to run it after CRT Emudriver's setup?

--- End quote ---
I added on C0328911.inf missing vulkan files from 2021 adrenalin package, it's all. Isn't necessary modify modify .exe or certificate.

Calamity:

--- Quote from: psakhis on June 29, 2022, 02:41:41 am ---I added on C0328911.inf missing vulkan files from 2021 adrenalin package, it's all. Isn't necessary modify modify .exe or certificate.

--- End quote ---

The inf's hash needs to be in the .cat (catalogue) file. It can be installed without it probably but it's not ideal.

spacorn:
Hello! I need a lead...

I got my hands on a small form factor PC with a RX Vega 10 video card for testing (hardware id: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_15D8&SUBSYS_01231002&REV_C1).
The "RX Vega Series" is listed as compatible for crt_emudriver v2.0. However, the driver installer didn't recognize any compatible devices.
I'm testing this on Windows 10 Home 64-bits, with the driver version: "2.0 beta 15 (Adrenalin 18.5.1 for GCN* cards) for Windows 10 64-bits"

By inspecting the C0328911.inf file, I see there are other "RX Vega Series" models listed (Vega 3, Vega 8 and RX Vega 11...), but not mine, RX Vega 10.

I managed to force-install crt_emudriver by replacing the RX Vega 11's entry hardware id with the hardware id of my RX Vega 10. However, after installation and rebooting, it doesn't seem to be loading: the Device Manager status says: "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)"; and vmmaker reports "no compatible drivers found".

Can something be done?
Could this be related to driver validation after my modification? (I didn't do anything about the driver's digital signing, I didn't touch the .cab file... The installation did go through though)
Or is it likely that the parts on my small factor PC are not the same as the "stock" ones, and can't be used with crt_emudriver at all?

Any tips, or even a confirmation that nothing can be done, would be very appreciated. Thanks in advance, and thanks again Calamity for your work on crt_emudriver and all its tools! (This would be my third crt-tv setup  :angel:)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version