Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: BYOAC Talking Dead - Walking Dead Season 5  (Read 52699 times)

thomas_surles

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 19, 2023, 07:20:00 pm
Re: BYOAC Talking Dead - Walking Dead Season 5
« Reply #80 on: October 30, 2014, 10:53:26 pm »
Spoilers!!!

What I don't understand is why did Glen and Maggie still have to leave at the end.
I mean the only reason Abram wanted to leave is because of the threat to Eugenie right?
But they killed the threat and they still had to leave?

Cobolisdead

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 04, 2017, 08:35:11 am
  • Restoring my 8th arcade machine, Mortal Kombat 2!
« Reply #81 on: October 31, 2014, 08:40:42 am »
Probably because they just wanted to get going back to DC.

Mitkraft

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 30, 2015, 03:04:41 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
« Reply #82 on: October 31, 2014, 11:41:04 am »
Spoilers!!!

What I don't understand is why did Glen and Maggie still have to leave at the end.
I mean the only reason Abram wanted to leave is because of the threat to Eugenie right?

I thought the Glen and Maggie along was kinda forced and wasn't made to make a whole lot of sense but as far as him leaving I think the point was that there are constant threats and sitting still is just waiting for them to come to you.  I think all along he's expressed the need to get to Washington ASAP before something happens to Eugene since every day is another chance for something bad to happen.

Louis Tully

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 13, 2015, 09:41:03 pm
« Reply #83 on: November 01, 2014, 08:32:37 pm »
« Last Edit: February 12, 2015, 05:58:19 pm by Louis Tully »

Vigo

• the Scourage of Carpathia
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+24)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 21, 2024, 08:20:28 am
« Reply #84 on: November 02, 2014, 12:00:30 am »
Spoilers!!!

When you add the fact that Maggie's sister was kidnapped somewhere nearby, and knew Darryl was planning on looking for her, it seems ridiculous that she would just leave her sister behind like that. Great sister...

DaOld Man

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 13, 2023, 12:03:14 am
  • Wheres my coffee?
    • Skenny's Outpost
« Reply #85 on: November 02, 2014, 03:21:36 am »
This post is mostly a placemarker for me, because I wont be able to watch the episode tonight, due to work, and for that reason I wont be checking this thread until I do get to see it. (Spoiler fright.)
But I was also wondering why Maggie would leave Beth behind, I know she and Glenn agreed to go to Washington to keep Rick and Abraham from fighting, but still.
Im also wondering about the minister.
Other than been a sniveling coward, I think there is something else going on with him.
Seems funny he was getting attacked by zombies just as the team was walking by.
Wondering if maybe he was drawing the team in? Or maybe it was the first time in 2 years that he's been outside the church?
You would think even a man of God wouldnt have a problem with having a weapon to fend off monsters?

thomas_surles

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 19, 2023, 07:20:00 pm
« Reply #86 on: November 02, 2014, 10:12:49 pm »
Well I'm pretty sure who the person Darrell had in the bushes last episode.
Its gotta be the dude from everybody hates chris, after he ditched beth.

dkersten

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 12, 2024, 11:47:30 am
  • If you are gonna do it, do it right..
« Reply #87 on: November 03, 2014, 10:54:07 am »
Spoilers, don't read if you didn't watch last night's episode yet, in case you are that dense as to think that we wouldn't be talking about it, lol..

So who thinks the "cops" actually found Beth and now Carol in "dire need of help" and who thinks they are just picking out people they come across to ambush and bring in?  Clearly the young women are brought in for entertainment for the troops.. and now with Carol being brought in, it is just too convenient that they would come across her injured and about to be killed by walkers when she was actively following the car..

And I agree, after last night's episode, it would only make sense that the person with Daryl is the young guy who limped away..

Vigo

• Global Moderator
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #88 on: November 03, 2014, 12:25:02 pm »
It could also be Morgan as well. Morgan was following them to terminus.

horizon

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 09, 2015, 05:58:48 pm
  • They've gone plaid!
« Reply #89 on: November 03, 2014, 01:03:22 pm »
I'm undecided about the cops straight up abducting people.  The kid said they intentionally left his dad behind, but that they were in peril.  Sounds like either or, to me.

I was a little disappointed the entire episode was about Beth, but thought it was really well done.

dkersten

• Offline Offline
« Reply #90 on: November 03, 2014, 01:18:13 pm »
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing about Morgan last week.. But in light of the new guy escaping and Carol showing up right after, I am thinking Limpy will be the one with Darryl (Daryl, Darrel?)

jdbailey1206

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 11, 2023, 01:32:56 pm
  • No. It's your top score on Pole Position.
« Reply #91 on: November 04, 2014, 07:11:31 am »
....will be the one with Darryl (Daryl, Darrel?)

DaOld Man

• Offline Offline
  • Wheres my coffee?
    • Skenny's Outpost
« Reply #92 on: November 10, 2014, 11:02:54 am »
Ok, Im up to date now.
The episode I missed: I thought the show was calming down a bit. Reminded me of that episode of the guvnor lost in confusion.
Didn't really like it that much, however looks like Chris is all grown up now. (Everybody hates Chris).
The one last night was better.
I have never read the comics, but I figured for quite a while that Eugene was faking it. I wonder if Abraham killed him, but after watching "Talking dead" I don't think so.
Scenes from next week showed Darrel and Carol throwing a sheet wrapped body onto a fire. Please don't let it be Beth. Not ready for her to die yet.

dkersten

• Offline Offline
« Reply #93 on: November 10, 2014, 11:25:33 am »
I think the sneak peek for next week is showing scenes BEFORE Carol shows up in the hospital, so I don't think it is Beth. 

It was a good episode, but I don't like this trend of leaving a bunch of hangers at the end of each episode and then waiting a couple weeks or more to resolve them.  Sometimes you need an episode that focuses on one part of the story, but if every episode is like that you start to feel like you are watching two (or three) different shows and each week you don't know which of them you get to watch.

horizon

• Offline Offline
  • They've gone plaid!
« Reply #94 on: November 10, 2014, 04:37:09 pm »
I didn't even consider Eugene to be faking.  I guess it was fine to see what Abraham's anger andgeneral state of mind stems from.  To take an hour for two minor (I think) plot points took away from the entire episode I thought.  The last couple of seasons they would hop back and forth between the storylines, which made it compelling - will they show x or continue with y.

I'd give it a c+.

dkersten

• Offline Offline
« Reply #95 on: November 10, 2014, 05:25:04 pm »
Considering the entire future of the series was pretty much dependent on the idea that they had a mission that could end the zombie apocalypse, I would say that makes last night's episode about a little more than "two minor plot points".  Don't get me wrong, I want to see more of the story of Rick and his people, but that story had stalled out and merged with this one, so this was important.

Now, I see Beth's abduction as a "minor plot line" that adds some content to the story but doesn't really affect the main plot line (or maybe it will, in which case it won't be a waste of time).  My problem isn't with having several plot lines, it is with dragging "minor plots" out and getting into a rut of focusing each week on only one story line (with several tangents along the way), then leaving you hanging for 2-4 weeks before any kind of resolution is reached.   I am all for new minor plotlines, but not when it is a complete tangent that isn't going to lead anywhere and entire episodes are dedicated to it.  They might as well be spin-off shows, and I am sitting down to see the story of Rick and his crew.

The mid season break is coming, and we don't know who Daryl showed up with, we don't know what is up with Carol, or even what the hospital is really all about, we finally have a reason for Abraham's crew to get back together with Rick and decide on a new overall goal, but they are stalled out on the highway with a horde of millions of zombies in front of them, and Morgan is following the group for some reason and we don't know anything about that.  Before the season break I want to resolve most of what is going on and get a direction for the second half of the season.  I REALLY don't want to be left hanging on half these plotlines for 3 months.  There is certainly something to be said about whetting your appetite so you will return after the break, but something else entirely to just hang all the pieces of the story and expect you to be happy to wait 3 months to continue where you left off.

Did anyone watch the series "Boardwalk Empire" ?  Great series, but there was SO much to finish in the last episode and it felt rushed and incomplete.  I actually had to go back and watch it again to catch what the significance of things were because they dumped what should have been spread out through 2 or 3 episodes (or at least a 2 hour finale) into just one final episode.  I didn't like that.  And I don't want to see that for the mid season break either.  If they don't start tying up some loose ends quickly they are going to either have to rush the mid season finale or leave too many story lines open.  Just too damn annoying.

horizon

• Offline Offline
  • They've gone plaid!
« Reply #96 on: November 10, 2014, 06:28:39 pm »
I guess I disagree from the onset of your post, but agree with the majority of it.  I don't see Eugene, Abraham or their mission as the main plot to the story.  IMO, Rick and his group is always the main story line.  The show and story has always centered around Rick and his crew, and there have been many, many, side plots that entwine and create a great overall story.  Aside from that difference in viewpoint, I agree with you about everything else.  I don't want to have entire shows about 1 or 2 characters.  I lose interest in that, and in previous episodes where they have done that.  Felt the same way about the Beth episode.  Rather than have been split across 2 or 3 episodes to compel you to see what happens.

Re: Boardwalk Empire - I thought so too.  I really wish they had made it a 10 episode final season, or as you said, made it a 2 hour.  I put together who the kid was when I heard me-ma.  Everything else felt too rushed.

Oh no, distress!  I give up.

Oh no, more distress!  I give up!

Was sad to see it wrap up that way, it was a really fascinating story.

zebidia

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 04, 2016, 06:53:29 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
« Reply #97 on: November 10, 2014, 10:01:30 pm »
About cannibalism: just for a side field trip, watch the movie "The Road". Last time I checked it was available on Netflix. Not a movie about zombies, but will make you think about what could happen if the world breaks down.
I liked that movie.

I liked it, but it was fairly depressing...

I read the book before seeing the movie, and I gotta say that that book was the most unrelentingly depressing thing I've ever read. I just barely made it through with my own sanity intact.

dkersten

• Offline Offline
« Reply #98 on: November 11, 2014, 10:38:53 am »
I don't see Eugene, Abraham or their mission as the main plot to the story.  IMO, Rick and his group is always the main story line.  The show and story has always centered around Rick and his crew, and there have been many, many, side plots that entwine and create a great overall story.
So where was Rick and his crew headed after Terminus?  What was their overall goal?  What was the direction the show was headed after they escaped?
The answer is they had decided to go to DC, and the idea of a cure and an end to the apocalypse seemed like the best direction to go.  They finally had a reason to get up each day and push forward, other than just to live to see the next day.  Granted, it didn't get very far before it was derailed, but now aside from the side plots, there is no longer a main plot, a main goal for Rick and his crew.  They are back to where they were right after the prison was compromised - nowhere to go, no hope of ever being safe, and no long term plans whatsoever, other than to just survive. 

At some point, you need a main overall mission or story to keep a series like this going.  Surviving for the sake of not being dead is not much of a story.  Even the characters in "The Road" had a goal, a reason to get up each day and move forward.  There has to be a "light at the end of the tunnel".

Personally, it is that light that makes the Post Apocalyptic genre so appealing to me.  The survival, gathering of people, formation of a society of some sort, the goal of finding a place to call home and defend, and the rebuilding of humanity.  If the intention is to just roam and survive with no end goal in mind, there just isn't much point to it all.  There has to be a higher reason for me, a reason to tune in and watch the drama of trying to get from point A to point B, and being on the edge of my seat waiting to find out if they are going to make it to point B and get one step closer to their goal.  Plus, if they don't have a goal at the end, what makes them different from the group Daryl was with last season? 

I look at shows like "Falling Skies" and "Revolution".  The first seasons of each were awesome because there was a story and an end goal.  Falling skies made it two seasons before the main story line hit a brick wall, Revolution lost it's main story line after season one and died a slow death.  I tried to watch season 4 of Falling skies but it was so convoluted and unfocused that I just had no desire.  I couldn't make it 5 minutes before I was asleep from boredom.  Half the reason I am excited for the next 3 episodes of Walking Dead is to find out "what is the new plan". 

The irony is, the closer they get to accomplishing their "end goal", the closer the series is to ending.  If the prison had worked out and they had finished clearing it, built better walls, and lived happily ever after, it would have been a lame show, and it was headed that way until they brought the governor back.  Even the sickness in the prison was just a weak mini-plot.

Imagine the despair you would feel in a situation like that.  Unless your idea of a good life is being a marauder who just runs around preying on the weak and taking what you want by force, you would need a reason to get out of bed each morning, to keep fighting for survival.  But they touched on it last episode: at this point the only ones left are the strong people.  The rest are gone.  And Abraham was ready to check out until he had a reason to keep going.  Matter of fact, suicide was very prominent in the first 3 seasons.  A lot of people just figured "what is the point".  And that is the big question now.. what IS the point?

horizon

• Offline Offline
  • They've gone plaid!
« Reply #99 on: November 11, 2014, 11:36:32 am »
I don't disagree with most of your wall post there.  I agree with it.  I have felt from the introduction, that it was a side plot that intertwined with the main story line, which is, Rick and his crew.  The crew changes, evolves, dies, ebbs and flows.  Your point that the trip to DC was a part of the main line, but once Rick and company stayed back, it stopped, imo.  It was, again, a side story.  At this point we have no idea if Rick intends to go to DC to meet up with them, or where they will go/do.  Maybe they invade the hospital and take it over.  Secure everything and live there.  Who knows - the only constant in this show is change, and I think that is the beauty of the show.

To some of your other points:

Had they stayed in the prison, there would have been plenty of other enemies/issues/problems that would have arrived.  We will never know.

Rick and company ran into a giant OH ---steaming pile of meadow muffin--- moment with Terminus, and, like Hershel's farm, the prison, and DC all of those locations were supposed to be "home" and a safe spot to be.  But things changed, the situation evolved.

They are back on the same mental game they were in the above situations.  Where do we go?  Where can we be safe?  Where can we live to live?  That giant horde of zombies that the DC group ran into proves that there is no fool-proof fortress to answer the previous questions.  People died by the 10s, 100s of thousands.  Hell, a mob of 500 wrecked one of their strongholds. 

To me the questions asked, where, when, how, are what make the series and genre intriguing.  The amount of IDK and I wonder if...are what keep me coming back to the show.  Im excited for the next 2 episodes.

:cheers:

BTW, I really enjoy the conversation you've given this thread.  You explain yourself well.

dkersten

• Offline Offline
« Reply #100 on: November 12, 2014, 12:52:49 am »
Good points, and I enjoy the conversation too. 

I get where you are coming from, and when it comes to the concept of surviving the post apocalyptic world, I don't disagree.  But for a show, if they settle in and are relatively "safe", it gets boring.  Part of the draw of the show is that nobody is safe, including the main characters.  You HOPE they live each episode, but you just don't know.  It isn't "how are they getting out of this one" it is "who is going to get out of this one".  As soon as you think everyone is safe and they have a home where they can "become bored" (like it seemed was happening in the prison), the show loses its appeal, at least to me.  The governor coming in with a tank and a couple hostages was probably the best thing that could happen to the show at the time.

I look forward to what happens next.. just not sure there will be enough closure before the 3 month break..

horizon

• Offline Offline
  • They've gone plaid!
« Reply #101 on: November 17, 2014, 04:43:04 pm »
Really dislike the way they are doing one storyline per episode.  The random flashbacks last night were very unimpressive.

jdbailey1206

• Offline Offline
« Reply #102 on: November 18, 2014, 09:21:54 am »
I have to admit I almost wore out my DVR watching Carol get struck by the Family Truckster. 

ChadTower

• Chief Kicker - Nobody's perfect, including me. Fantastic body.
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 19, 2022, 12:01:54 pm
« Reply #103 on: November 18, 2014, 10:13:44 am »

This season feels like a game where you have 500 sidequests that don't mean anything to the overall storyline but you still have to complete them to get the experience necessary to survive later on.  It's all busy work.

dkersten

• Offline Offline
« Reply #104 on: November 18, 2014, 10:37:35 am »
And they are dragging it out, which like I said before was what I didn't want to happen.. Unless next episode sees Abraham and his crew reuniting with Rick's guys, preparation for an assault on the hospital, and carol waking up just in time to fight their way out, it won't get resolved before the mid season break, and we will be waiting 3 months to find out what happened at the end.. And at the pace things have moved the past 4 weeks, I would be surprised if they stuff that many items into one episode and leave one full episode for the assault on the hospital.

Don't get me wrong, I see what they are doing here, setting up a new main story line, especially now that DC is a dead end, but it is dragging.  I too was underwhelmed by the episode.  If this were a book, I would be OK with it, but we only have so many episodes each season, so they don't have much room for "side quests"..

Malenko

• KNEEL BEFORE ZODlenko!
  • Trade Count: (+58)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 26, 2024, 07:29:48 pm
  • Have you played with my GingerBalls?
    • forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,142404.msg1475162.html
« Reply #105 on: November 18, 2014, 10:40:52 am »
Really dislike the way they are doing one storyline per episode.  The random flashbacks last night were very unimpressive.

This season feels like a game where you have 500 sidequests that don't mean anything to the overall storyline but you still have to complete them to get the experience necessary to survive later on.  It's all busy work.

I kind of agree.  Now I wouldn't mind the solo stories if I liked the characters and each character got a couple minutes of an episode and not the entire episode. Despite me liking the governor as a bad guy, his 2 episode arc was supremely boring. I get the need to show how he got more people to follow him so he could attack the prison, but the story was a bit of a stretch (and thats in a universe where Zombie Apocalypse is a real thing).  I don't mind somewhat minor flash back montages like they did with Michonne and Abraham , and the Carol and Daryl team up was at least a little interesting (sans the van flip off the bridge).

Beth is an uninteresting character and one of the few survivors I want to see get offed.  I'd rather them have 1 legged Hershel over her.

They have already nixed the DC idea for a way to end the series, and I know there is going to be at least 1 more season, but with no "end game" to the apocalypse we're just watching a zombie soap opera.
If you're replying to a troll you are part of the problem.
I also need to follow this advice. Ignore or report, don't reply.

dkersten

• Offline Offline
« Reply #106 on: November 18, 2014, 10:45:28 am »
but with no "end game" to the apocalypse we're just watching a zombie soap opera.
BINGO, the perfect term.. They NEED an end game or the series is just dwelling in purgatory..

ChadTower

• Chief Kicker - Nobody's perfect, including me. Fantastic body.
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 19, 2022, 12:01:54 pm
« Reply #107 on: November 18, 2014, 10:49:20 am »

Dwelling in purgatory is sort of the whole point.  They aren't reproducing.  There is Carl (STAY BACK) and Judith and that's it.  With the rate at which survivors are being picked off by each other pretty soon it will be just Carl until he gets the flu.  Then the series is over simply because there is nobody left.

dkersten

• Offline Offline
« Reply #108 on: November 18, 2014, 11:04:49 am »
Now you are back to "the road"... Just keep writing the story until there is nobody to write about, and make the "end game" the extinction of humanity..

The story is boring if it is just about surviving.  It should be about figuring out how to adapt and then prosper, ensuring the survival of the human species.  The underlying story with WD has always been whether humans will be worth saving by the time they adapt.. It is always the question, as it was in last week's episode (save the guy who stole the weapons and left you for dead, kill him now so he doesn't kill you later, or just leave him to be eaten)..

Vigo

• Global Moderator
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #109 on: November 18, 2014, 12:02:21 pm »
Sunday's episode was a tad dull, but honestly, I have been enjoying this season quite a bit. Just compare to season 2 where the whole time was spent searching for Sophia, and she ended up being dead in the barn the whole time. 6 episodes where Darryl is wandering in the woods week after week. As far as pointless side quests go, they were spent on things like getting a zombie out of a well, or going on a run to pick up birth control pills. This season we have dynamic changes that occur just about every episode.

The marvelous thing about this show is that it reinvents itself pretty much every season, changes style, changes focus. This season is focusing one one thing per episode, tying up loose ends and bringing in a new rival group and that is fine by me, because when if they split up the show among multiple storylines, it ends up being weeks until any significant change occurs, then every timeline climaxes at once. I don't mind the character pieces either. Beth, Eugene and Abraham went through huge character developments, and I think they are great characters now.

As far as endgame goes, I'm glad they don't have one. You either have to let the endgame linger forever, or complete it and come up with new endgames and the show delutes itself into nothing. That is how Lost imploded on itself. That is why people stopped caring about Revolution. This is post apocalypse, and I like the realistic take one it. Did Max Max have an endgame?

And that doesn't mean there isn't a goal. The fact that they ran with the cure in Washington and let it fall off a cliff huge in the plot. It means that those last remaining pipe dreams that there is a safe civilization and a way to reverse this mess is just a storybook fantasy. Now, the group has to figure out their purpose. They are pumping up the group into a bunch of hardened survivalists which means they are probably gonna be facing a much larger threat soon. 6 cops in a hospital is just a stepping stone. I got a feeling what comes after will be good.

jdbailey1206

• Offline Offline
« Reply #110 on: November 18, 2014, 12:08:27 pm »
Did Max Max have an endgame?

Uh, yeah.  Two men enter.  One man leave.  Duh.   :laugh:

DaOld Man

• Offline Offline
  • Wheres my coffee?
    • Skenny's Outpost
« Reply #111 on: November 22, 2014, 06:54:17 pm »
Did Max Max have an endgame?

Uh, yeah.  Two men enter.  One man leave.  Duh.   :laugh:

LOL, perfect quote!

I think the group will kill or run off the cops in the hospital and move into it, and start all over in a "the prison" kind of way.
I wonder where the everybody hates chris guy is headed in this series? Will everyone still hate him?

jdbailey1206

• Offline Offline
« Reply #112 on: November 23, 2014, 07:45:30 pm »
I never hated Chris.  Especially when Terry Crews was involved.

DaOld Man

• Offline Offline
  • Wheres my coffee?
    • Skenny's Outpost
« Reply #113 on: November 24, 2014, 07:11:15 pm »
Having mixed feelings after last nights episode, but I think they need to pick up the pace a bit.

horizon

• Offline Offline
  • They've gone plaid!
« Reply #114 on: November 24, 2014, 09:00:06 pm »
Just finished the episode.  I like this far more than the previous 3 episodes, but agree the pace needs to ramp up.  Thought the shoulder charge was kinda cheesey, but I suppose it got the point across.

menace

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 18, 2023, 10:57:06 am
« Reply #115 on: November 27, 2014, 07:28:02 am »
I thought that whole thing with the cop and (sasha?) was stupid--the guy is in cuffs but named Bob so his sob story must be true...why would she turn her back on the guy?  Cause he knew one of those melted dudes--yeah right...

I was happy to see the end of the preacher (or is it??) his whole "god will protect me" schtick was pretty thin--So the whole world is screwed, the dead are up and walking around, billions of people dead, and he still can't hold a machete?  that's not a survival instinct...
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 07:30:58 am by menace »
its better to not post and be thought a fool, then to whip out your keyboard and remove all doubt...

DaOld Man

• Offline Offline
  • Wheres my coffee?
    • Skenny's Outpost
« Reply #116 on: December 01, 2014, 09:21:26 am »
Bye Bye Beth, Bye bye.
Did anyone watch Talking Dead?
That girl crying her eyes out over loosing her job.
She needs to suck it up and Im sure sci-fi or someone will offer her a part in a movie. The name Walking Dead should carry some weight.

jdbailey1206

• Offline Offline
« Reply #117 on: December 01, 2014, 09:29:28 am »
....sci-fi or someone will offer her a part in a movie....

I heard Sharknado 3 is in the works... :lol

Ginsu Victim

• Yeah, owning a MAME cab only leads to owning real ones. MAME just isn't good enough. It's a gateway drug.
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 08, 2023, 02:40:58 pm
  • Comanche, OK -- USA
« Reply #118 on: December 01, 2014, 09:54:33 am »
She just had to go stab that ---smurfette---....

DaOld Man

• Offline Offline
  • Wheres my coffee?
    • Skenny's Outpost
« Reply #119 on: December 01, 2014, 11:15:10 am »
She just had to go stab that ---smurfette---....

Yeah that didn't make much sense, but Beth always was a little off center.

Did I miss something or did they never explain exactly what that lady cop had up her sleeve. (Cant remember her name, the one Beth stabbed.)
They just kept saying "It was all her". ???