Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: looking for that old web page about Galaxian  (Read 2072 times)

maiki

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 22, 2019, 05:51:29 pm
looking for that old web page about Galaxian
« on: February 25, 2018, 06:19:57 pm »
I remember many years ago, in late 1990s, there used to be a great page about Galaxian. It had that title like "Galaxian - the game and how to play it" or similar. Black background with starfield, and lots of detailed facts about the machine and gameplay. Sadly Google does not seem to output anything (no surprise) and I have no idea how to get the snapshot of this classic since I do not know the address it used to have.

I know today I can use Wikipedia which has all that and much more info about the game, but I am looking for that particular web page with all that artwork and for nostalgia reasons.

Anyone remembers this classical page? Thank you.

Nephasth

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 11, 2024, 11:02:52 pm
  • Bitches love Centipede
Re: looking for that old web page about Galaxian
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2018, 08:02:41 pm »
Was it a GeoCities page?  :laugh2:
%Bartop