Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Free - 8 Liner / Video Poker MAME project - Simpsonville, SC  (Read 797 times)

gonzojoey

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 30, 2020, 10:26:44 am
Free - 8 Liner / Video Poker MAME project - Simpsonville, SC
« on: August 28, 2014, 09:31:08 pm »
I posted this in the Free section, but putting here too just in case it was overlooked in that thread.. Hoping someone will want this great project..

I'm moving out and need to find a new home for my project. She's been good to me, but being the neglectful owner that I am, I never finished her and she's been sitting for a while. Looking for someone who is willing to take good care of her and find her a loving home.
Cabinet is solid, 19in LCD installed, LED WIZ+GP installed and working, all CP buttons wired up and lighted, PC and monitor wired into power supply so only one power cord to power the unit. PC has Mamewah front-end but I never did any of the config on the GPWiz / Joy2Key to get the CP buttons lined up with the proper inputs. It wouldn't take much to get her all working great.. but I really don't have the space in the new place and need to find a new home for her.

Located in Simpsonville, SC 29681

gonzojoey

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 30, 2020, 10:26:44 am
Re: Free - 8 Liner / Video Poker MAME project - Simpsonville, SC
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2014, 09:36:23 pm »
I'll plug it up tonight and take a few pics of it running just in case that will help find it a new home. Really hate to get ride of it.. but I'd rather give it to someone in the community that will put it to good use before hitting Craigslist free section.. or the curb.

Raven..

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 29, 2021, 12:51:50 am
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2014, 11:06:33 pm »
Looks good, wish I was close enough to pick it up.

keilmillerjr

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 06, 2023, 10:20:39 pm
  • Web Developer.
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2014, 10:41:29 pm »
Looks good, wish I was close enough to pick it up.

Same here. This is very generous of mr joey.