Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: JPAC Not working with Maximus Arcade - STILL no fix :(  (Read 2133 times)

tdarcade

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 22, 2014, 05:45:26 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
JPAC Not working with Maximus Arcade - STILL no fix :(
« on: May 05, 2014, 05:19:41 pm »
My original post and addendum became too much so I am starting over. I am running the latest version of Maximus Arcade. After getting Maximus configured properly, I have determined that it will not function with my JPAC connected. The JPAC works fine with Daphne which is the only emulator I am running at the moment though I will be adding others (it's a Dragon's Lair cabinet) but just trying to get a simply version up and running. Anyway, as soon as I start Maximus with the JPAC connected the MA interface comes up with the list of Daphne games and the cursor (box selection) goes to the bottom of the list and can't be moved or selected by the joystick or the keyboard. I can't use the keyboard to override, CTRL - Q or CTRL - P and I have to end the task and unplug the JPAC and REBOOT to get Maximus to work properly! Does anyone have any ideas what the problem could be or has anyone else hit a wall trying to use a JPAC with Maximus? If the JPAC didn't work in Daphne and test okay in the winIPAC utility I'd think the JPAC was bad but I guess it still could be in respect to Maximus.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 03:48:25 pm by tdarcade »

kaptainsteve

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 18, 2024, 01:30:53 pm
    • Swamp-Ass
Re: JPAC Not working with Maximus Arcade - STILL no fix :(
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2014, 01:36:45 pm »
Try Mala.