Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Golden Tee Complete CHD wanted  (Read 15667 times)

odnerap

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 25, 2018, 10:04:37 pm
  • its not my moms basement, its our basement!
Re: Golden Tee Complete CHD wanted
« Reply #40 on: November 26, 2017, 01:24:27 pm »
i know this post is a little old but ed12 looks like he knows his stuff. im having a similar problem and wondering if you might be able to help

Retto

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 08, 2024, 09:06:38 am
Re: Golden Tee Complete CHD wanted
« Reply #41 on: February 04, 2024, 02:08:46 pm »
so for anybody else who is wondering or searching for a non-booting issue with ANY of the IT games boards with the eagle bootrom after replacing the drive... get yourself a 27C080 ROM... (the original eagle boot ROM was a one write only chip) and write the v2.09 code to it. this will fix the boot issue with the replacement drive. this is why you often see replacement drives being sold on e-bay with a new bootrom included.

I’d live to revive this old thread since I’m having a similar issue. I have a Golden Tee Complete 2004 that restarts just as soon as the game is about to load in. I get through the boot sequence and get to the “initializing game” screen, at which point it just restarts.

So far I have replaced the u15 eprom, hard drive, and power supply with no luck. The voltage reading I’m getting on u15 pins 16 and 32 is 5.0v.

I was previously getting a “checksum error. Failed to load boot file” but that has since been fixed with the replacement u15.

Does anyone have any thoughts?