Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Claw Machine Help!  (Read 1184 times)

toonstar20

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 26, 2023, 10:23:57 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Claw Machine Help!
« on: October 26, 2023, 10:22:36 am »
I just bought a used claw machine for my classroom.  I'd love to change the dip-switch settings to make it easier for my younger students to win.  I was wondering if anyone had the manual for this machine.  It's a Nascar Claw Machine made by O.K. Manufacturing.  Thanks so much!  I greatly appreciate it!

lilshawn

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 07:40:39 pm
  • I break stuff...then fix it...sometimes
Re: Claw Machine Help!
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2024, 03:38:04 pm »
little late, but i came across one of these crane boards in another machine... a "tiki hut" claw machine. |(the nascar machine you have there looks like they just rebranded it)

you can adjust the strength of the claw by cranking up a little white dial labeled VR2 (next to the 4 red lights in the corner of the board) with a small screwdriver.

one way should make the claw grip weaker, the other will make it stronger.

manual with some dip switch settings and diagrams here:

http://gumball-depot.com/mx/index.php?controller=attachment&id_attachment=23

i would attach it here, but it's bigger than this site allows