Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: - VENDOR - Focusattack.com Arcade Parts Superstore  (Read 51019 times)

jmandmc

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 19, 2016, 05:19:07 pm
  • focusattack.com
    • Focus Attack LLC
Re: - VENDOR - Focusattack.com Arcade Parts Superstore
« Reply #40 on: March 07, 2014, 07:00:38 pm »
@roknrol Thanks for the positive feedback and well wishes!  Understandably, we didn't have as much to offer the BYOAC members.  It is quite different from fighting games in which the Fightstick is a central element.  There are many more pieces that go into a cab.  I'm hoping that we can extend our services and customer experiences into BYOAC in the coming weeks. 

As you mentioned, parts like the Ultimarc J-Stik I-PAC2 and PACLED64 are items that we hope to carry.  There are some additional details to be worked out, and it's recognized that they have both fast shipping and member of BYOAC that assists with domestic transactions.  For that, I hope to keep any existing BYOAC interactions with Ultimarc as normal as possible.  Everyone has their favorite store, so I think we can all work together for success in the fighting game and home coin-op community.

Over time, we'll begin introducing new products that are made from members of both communities, as we extend the "Made in the FGC" category to cover this and others.

"Snapback" Fightstick and arcade cab photo contest will return over this weekend.  We're also running a beta text and email notification feature for restocked items, starting with mobile and later moving to desktop.  Finally, we hope to introduce a program for registered customers to get even more from their purchases over time.  We'll have that announced in the coming weeks.

Thanks again!
Get what you need to win.

jmandmc

• Offline Offline
  • focusattack.com
    • Focus Attack LLC
« Reply #41 on: March 07, 2014, 07:10:53 pm »
I wanted to ask a question for members here.

In the fighting game scene, there are annual tournaments and smaller events that are held, such as NorCal/SoCal Regionals, Winter Brawl, and the most popular - EVO.  It provides a great opportunity to support the genre through our own special sale events and sponsorships.

Are there similar televised gatherings for the home arcade community?  Perhaps a stream of a convention or event chance to show off some restored or custom designed cabs?  Are there domestic and international conventions that many try to visit? 

I ask because I don't want to pretend to know this, and hoped for an opportunity to support them.

Thanks in advance!

opt2not

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 15, 2024, 07:31:21 pm
« Reply #42 on: March 07, 2014, 07:20:40 pm »
I'm not sure the custom cabs are really a focal point -- more like restored or preserved cabs.   

The big ones on this side of the continent are:

Northwest Pinball and Arcade convention
California Extreme
and coming up in April is Zapcon

These are the ones I know of, I'm sure there might be more, but I mainly pay attention to these.

jmandmc

• Offline Offline
  • focusattack.com
    • Focus Attack LLC
« Reply #43 on: March 07, 2014, 07:36:13 pm »
I'm not sure the custom cabs are really a focal point -- more like restored or preserved cabs.   

The big ones on this side of the continent are:

Northwest Pinball and Arcade convention
California Extreme
and coming up in April is Zapcon

These are the ones I know of, I'm sure there might be more, but I mainly pay attention to these.

Hey I appreciate the referrals.  I can understand that restored cabs would have much more appeal in a convention setting.  Will check these out. 

BTW: I saw your artwork thread.  Very skilled with the pencil and vector art!  Over time I'd like to engage in some commissions with you as we roll out some new projects with a vinyl printer.  We also have a mascot that hasn't been revealed publicly yet, but would like to flesh her out at some point in the near future. 

opt2not

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 15, 2024, 07:31:21 pm
« Reply #44 on: March 07, 2014, 08:26:01 pm »
BTW: I saw your artwork thread.  Very skilled with the pencil and vector art!  Over time I'd like to engage in some commissions with you as we roll out some new projects with a vinyl printer.  We also have a mascot that hasn't been revealed publicly yet, but would like to flesh her out at some point in the near future.
edit: crap. actually, I'm really busy these days trying to catch up with other member commissions.  I have 3 major outstanding ones that I would like to get done by the summer, one of which needs to be done by April...and I've got a wait-list started that just seems to keep getting longer and longer. Too many awesome concepts for cabinets! Since I do this as a side-thing, time is definitely a constant fleeting thing, so I will need to start turning down commissions till I can catch up.  My apologies jmandmc!
« Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 05:00:36 am by opt2not »

jmandmc

• Offline Offline
  • focusattack.com
    • Focus Attack LLC
« Reply #45 on: March 11, 2014, 07:31:02 pm »
edit: crap. actually, I'm really busy these days trying to catch up with other member commissions.  I have 3 major outstanding ones that I would like to get done by the summer, one of which needs to be done by April...and I've got a wait-list started that just seems to keep getting longer and longer. Too many awesome concepts for cabinets! Since I do this as a side-thing, time is definitely a constant fleeting thing, so I will need to start turning down commissions till I can catch up.  My apologies jmandmc!

Wow - I thought that I replied to this already!  ;D  Sorry about the delayed response.  Really it's not a problem.  Our company rep/mascot is something that we can work on much later.  I'm pooling artists that may have time to look into it, but it's not a critical project.  As for side things, I can definitely relate, though slowly moving towards the business as full time if conditions continue to improve and a number of financial goals are addressed first.  The storefront is a helpful means, as we can hire additional employees to help with orders.

In any case, I'll be glad to work with you when you have time.  :cheers:

jmandmc

• Offline Offline
  • focusattack.com
    • Focus Attack LLC
« Reply #46 on: March 11, 2014, 07:48:53 pm »
Hi all,

As we ramp up an order with Happ and other stores, I'd like to ask a question about JAMMA cables.

In your experience, are JAMMA cables and harnesses normally sufficient in your existing setups that the only need for buying them is replacement? 

Do you often purchase kick harnesses, or desire harnesses that have the extra kick buttons integrated?

What JAMMA adapters do you often find necessary because a new board you purchased requires it?

I appreciate any replies!  I'm working with some folks that are providing advice, but wanted to get a consensus from others at BYOAC.

Thanks!

Malenko

• KNEEL BEFORE ZODlenko!
  • Trade Count: (+58)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 26, 2024, 07:29:48 pm
  • Have you played with my GingerBalls?
    • forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,142404.msg1475162.html
« Reply #47 on: March 11, 2014, 08:54:58 pm »
I replace harnesses a lot with some of the cabs Ive bought. They are usually hacked to death.  That being said Im really starting to hate the chinese harnesses, the ones with the ends heat shrunk to the jamma edge connector, Ive had wires come out quite frequently. I prefer the ones that go into the edge connector and are typically blue but they are always around $30 which is just a bit much.

I have also used new looms for project cabs like Hung Donkey and will be using one in my Mini MsPacman (mom's graduation gift)
If you're replying to a troll you are part of the problem.
I also need to follow this advice. Ignore or report, don't reply.

jmandmc

• Offline Offline
  • focusattack.com
    • Focus Attack LLC
« Reply #48 on: March 12, 2014, 11:06:56 am »
I replace harnesses a lot with some of the cabs Ive bought. They are usually hacked to death.  That being said Im really starting to hate the chinese harnesses, the ones with the ends heat shrunk to the jamma edge connector, Ive had wires come out quite frequently. I prefer the ones that go into the edge connector and are typically blue but they are always around $30 which is just a bit much.

I have also used new looms for project cabs like Hung Donkey and will be using one in my Mini MsPacman (mom's graduation gift)

Good information, @Malenko.  Regarding the ones you prefer, does it look somewhat like this?

I received some worthwhile advice from another member here as well.  We'll begin taking some of that information to better understand what some here actually need.  We'll start slow and simple.  I recognize that we won't have everything yet, but we'll slowly begin to add based on what we learn from each of you, to best accommodate what is most needed or desired.  From there I hope we can offer good service to go along with the growing selection.

Malenko

• KNEEL BEFORE ZODlenko!
  • Trade Count: (+58)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 26, 2024, 07:29:48 pm
  • Have you played with my GingerBalls?
    • forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,142404.msg1475162.html
« Reply #49 on: March 12, 2014, 01:33:57 pm »
I meant to say my moms retirement gift, not graduation,lol

I prefer the connector be like this:
www.ebay.com/itm/121207814993 (3rd picture)

The picture you posted looks like the wire ends are shrink tubed to the connector, which is what I *personally* no longer like.
If you're replying to a troll you are part of the problem.
I also need to follow this advice. Ignore or report, don't reply.

jmandmc

• Offline Offline
  • focusattack.com
    • Focus Attack LLC
« Reply #50 on: March 12, 2014, 01:42:39 pm »
I meant to say my moms retirement gift, not graduation,lol

I prefer the connector be like this:
www.ebay.com/itm/121207814993 (3rd picture)

The picture you posted looks like the wire ends are shrink tubed to the connector, which is what I *personally* no longer like.

Very helpful here.  And yes, I saw that the example I provided has

We have a few ideas on this now, and will see about potentially offering solutions that work for those who need an immediate install, and those who want to create their own. 

pbj

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Online Online
  • Last login:Today at 02:51:51 pm
  • Obey.
    • The Chris Burke Band
« Reply #51 on: March 12, 2014, 03:14:57 pm »
Who's "we?"

jmandmc

• Offline Offline
  • focusattack.com
    • Focus Attack LLC
« Reply #52 on: March 12, 2014, 03:25:41 pm »
Who's "we?"

Myself and staff at FA.  On the surface, it's myself and Jenni in fulfillment.  I work with some additional people offline for research, development and consultation.   

nugarp

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 06:35:34 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
« Reply #53 on: March 12, 2014, 04:10:13 pm »
Yes!! I bought from you guys once before and shipping was fast and prices were great. You're in PA and I'm in MD but I had to resort to other places for all of my happ & ultimarc needs. Definitely try to get in Aimtrak (and accessories) stock! I've found myself waiting a month each time I've ordered from other places...reading this thread I should have ordered direct from Andy, though. With both of those needs taken care of, you have a new permanent customer :D.
Wheel2XInput | HDRecoil | LeaderLamps | NetLauncher | Discord | Youtube

jmandmc

• Offline Offline
  • focusattack.com
    • Focus Attack LLC
« Reply #54 on: March 12, 2014, 10:47:33 pm »

Yes!! I bought from you guys once before and shipping was fast and prices were great. You're in PA and I'm in MD but I had to resort to other places for all of my happ & ultimarc needs. Definitely try to get in Aimtrak (and accessories) stock! I've found myself waiting a month each time I've ordered from other places...reading this thread I should have ordered direct from Andy, though. With both of those needs taken care of, you have a new permanent customer :D .

Hey thanks for the good vibes, @nugarp. :applaud:  Will try to see about an initial order that covers some ground with both Happ and Ultimarc.

I'm in the early stages of a site redesign, with emphasis on improving navigation, becoming more responsive to mobile and tablet, and simplifying the overall look and feel.  Trying moving away from the Street Fighter graphics - we still embrace that, but we can't keep using them.  :laugh:  I'm also improving photos for most products, having them professionally taken.  The site will place emphasis on the solutions you need and want, and make it easier to find and order them.

Among other things to look forward to is email notification upon restock, and another feature I hope that you'll find worthwhile as you shop with FA.

Thanks for the support!
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 11:26:51 am by jmandmc »

jmandmc

• Offline Offline
  • focusattack.com
    • Focus Attack LLC
« Reply #55 on: March 16, 2014, 11:29:09 am »
Who's "we?"

I got word as to why it's best not to say "we" in future posts.  Thanks for the member who offered the tip.  There is more than one person at FA, but if I'm posting here, it makes sense to just represent myself.

jmandmc

• Offline Offline
  • focusattack.com
    • Focus Attack LLC
« Reply #56 on: March 27, 2014, 12:29:45 pm »
Hey guys,

I apologize for what seems like a lack of updates in the last week or so.  Part of that is due to an upcoming business relocation that will occur this weekend.  I hoped to take this opportunity to update you on a few things.

First is the store relocation.  FA has grown since its humble beginnings in 2010, when I was operating out of a single room back and an eBay store.  Today, I'm happy to prepare the business to move into a small warehouse in a newly built campus.  You can see some early photos of the storefront and warehouse on my facebook page.

I think that's where all business want to end up as they move forward.  A larger space provides better, more organized storage of inventory, ability to buy and use larger production machines for custom services, and hire additional staff.  All of these things will benefit you as I can roll out new and better experiences.

To deal with the move, I'm temporarily closing the store on 12:00am Friday, March 28, and re-open on Tuesday, April 1 at 8:00am.  If by chance you placed an order before Friday, it will be processed and shipped on Friday.  I'm officially moving inventory the following day, and working with Jenni on Sunday and Monday to perform a quarterly physical check of all inventory.

If you have visited the store before, you will see a notice indicating that the store is closed.  Access to customer accounts will be temporarily suspended.  Everything returns to normal on Tuesday.

You might be familiar with a sale that I run at any time that the store must go down.  The sale is called "Attack on Wakeup" - a popular tactic used in fighting games.  It is a 6-hour sale that discounts 15% off any product or service at focusattack.com.  Because the store will reopen on a workday instead of a weekend when other ATOW sales have run, I will run ATOW4 on Saturday, April 5.  The sale lasts from 10:00am  to 4:00pm (US EST).  For those who have a use for the parts currently available at FA, you'll score 15% off everything that is in stock.  No need for a coupon code.

These ATOW sales run every quarter as Jenni and I spend a day to physically checking inventory and sending a report to the accountant.  It's a great way to take advantage of a 15% off storewide deal. 

In other developments, I'm creating an order with Suzo Happ now that all pricing is finalized.  Ultimarc will follow with some of the useful parts that might be worthwhile to fellow players domestically.  I'm aware of Ultimarc's shipping capabilities.  I can only hope that FA can serve you by providing some parts that you find useful from both companies. 

Following delivery, I'd like to have some professional photos taken, then listed at the store in a proper category.  This may push things back a bit, but hopefully when all is released you'll take advantage of it, knowing that order turnaround will be quick and inquiries will be answered promptly.

There are a number of things going on behind the scenes that I think you'll find worthwhile when released.  As always, I'm open to any suggestions you might have, and appreciate the support to bring Focusattack.com to where it is now. 

« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 12:56:58 pm by jmandmc »

yotsuya

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 01:02:22 pm
  • 2014 UCA Winner, 2014, 2015, 2016 ZapCon Winner
    • forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,137636.msg1420628.html
« Reply #57 on: March 27, 2014, 12:44:01 pm »
Still hoping for a STFUPBJ discount code!  >:D
***Build what you dig, bro. Build what you dig.***

jmandmc

• Offline Offline
  • focusattack.com
    • Focus Attack LLC
« Reply #58 on: March 27, 2014, 12:56:27 pm »
Still hoping for a STFUPBJ discount code!  >:D

lol I can't promise that, but coupon codes can be anything.  :)
« Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 01:14:41 pm by jmandmc »

jmandmc

• Offline Offline
  • focusattack.com
    • Focus Attack LLC
« Reply #59 on: April 01, 2014, 10:12:48 pm »
Hi all,

Just a quick update on the storefront and some new features.

After a few months in planning and preparation, I'm happy to announce that Focusattack.com has a new home.  Located in Allentown, PA -- about 10 minutes from the original location - the small business warehouse and office has space to grow, and an opportunity to hire additional workers. New purchases include extra racks for Suzo Happ and IL parts, a sliding storage system for extra inventory, a packing table and shipping table with dedicated workstation. The goal is to further improve on the products and services that FA can offer the arcade enthusiast.  Here is a partial panorama shot of the warehouse setup.

More photos are available on Facebook.

I also wanted to remind you of the "Attack on Wakeup Sale" going on this Saturday, April 5 from 10am to 4pm US EST.   During that time, you can score 15% off retail on anything in the store.  There's an opportunity to net an extra 10% off if you play around with coupon codes -- you'll want to thank PBJ first. :)

Another feature that should have been part of the store for a long time is restock notification.  When something is out of stock, you can now subscribe to receive a single email or text/SMS notification once the item is restocked.  The email or text will contain a link directly to the product in question.  You can subscribe on focusattack.com's desktop or mobile site.  Note that emails and texts are sent only once when restocked.  You won't receive repeated notifications if the product is restocked again.

This is not a built in store feature, so I am beta-testing the service.  As a result may be some hiccups along the way, but once finalized should work quite well.

During Attack on Wakeup 4, I'm holding a contest -- a chance to win one of two 1/12 scale model Japanese Vewlix arcade cabinet featuring Atlus' Persona 4 Arena Ultimax Ultra Sulex Hold or one Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition:D  I'll have details later this week as the contest nears.  It's pretty simple to enter if you're on social networks Facebook or Twitter.

I wish these were real cabinets, but that contest will have to wait for another day. :laugh:

I hope you'll check out the store this weekend to take advantage of the sale, plus drop by in the coming weeks.  Suzo Happ inventory should arrive by end of April or sooner, and I'll work to get listings up and running by then.  Other solutions are coming as well.  I'm working to get most of the product photos retaken after that so they look more professional, and colors match up more accurately.

Thanks for the support!

roknrol

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 01, 2023, 05:04:35 pm
« Reply #60 on: April 05, 2014, 10:24:11 am »
@ pbj: Thanks! You just saved me some scratch!  >:D

jmandmc

• Offline Offline
  • focusattack.com
    • Focus Attack LLC
« Reply #61 on: April 05, 2014, 11:09:57 am »

Glad someone got the joke. :)

FA's "Attack on Wakeup" 6-Hour Super Sale is on now, and runs until 4pm this afternoon.  A lot of people jumped on orders in the past hour, so please forgive me if something is already out of stock. :P

Also wanted to announce that the 1/12 scale model giveaway is on!  To enter, follow one the the links based on your preferred social network:
Enter using FacebookEnter using Twitter

Good luck, and thanks for the support!
« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 03:07:39 pm by jmandmc »

PL1

• Global Moderator
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 02:12:01 pm
  • Designated spam hunter
« Reply #62 on: April 05, 2014, 02:40:18 pm »
+1 and thanks to Yotsuya for suggesting such a memorable code -- didn't even have to look it up when I placed an order. :lol

Great site, jmandmc.  Very easy to browse and shop.   :applaud:

One minor inconvenience, though: Using Firefox browser with cookies enabled, there is a banner across the top reading
The cookie settings on this website are set to 'allow all cookies' to give you the very best experience. Please click Accept Cookies to continue to use the site.

The banner covers up the links across the top that aren't elsewhere on the page.
My Account    Order Status    Wish Lists    Gift Certificates    View Cart    Sign out

Workaround for Firefox users with this issue is to change menu item View - Page Style to "No Style" which allows you to see those links.

Scott

EDIT: Click on the "accept cookies" button -- it didn't change my browser settings, but did make the banner go away.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 06:31:51 pm by PL1 »

jmandmc

• Offline Offline
  • focusattack.com
    • Focus Attack LLC
« Reply #63 on: April 05, 2014, 03:21:41 pm »
+1 and thanks to Yotsuya for suggesting such a memorable code -- didn't even have to look it up when I placed an order. :lol

Great site, jmandmc.  Very easy to browse and shop.   :applaud:

One minor inconvenience, though: Using Firefox browser with cookies enabled, there is a banner across the top reading
The cookie settings on this website are set to 'allow all cookies' to give you the very best experience. Please click Accept Cookies to continue to use the site.

The banner covers up the links across the top that aren't elsewhere on the page.
My Account    Order Status    Wish Lists    Gift Certificates    View Cart    Sign out

Workaround for Firefox users with this issue is to change menu item View - Page Style to "No Style" which allows you to see those links.

Scott

P.S. Changing Page Style to No Style adds "Loading... Please wait..." underneath the banner text.

Hope that helps in troubleshooting the issue.

I've seen that before.  When you first visit the site, or clear your cookies from the site, this appears until you click "Accept Cookies".  So on Firefox the message does not go away when you click "Accept Cookies", or upon refresh?

PL1

• Global Moderator
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 02:12:01 pm
  • Designated spam hunter
« Reply #64 on: April 05, 2014, 06:25:48 pm »
Nevermind.   :embarassed:

I selectively enable cookies for certain domains instead of clicking on those "accept cookies" buttons because some sites use that to change your browser settings and Mom taught me not to take cookies from strangers.   :lol

Your site's button just sets an "ACCEPT_COOKIE_USAGE" cookie which is what the banner was apparently looking for -- instead of recognizing the 18 other cookies related to your site.   ::)

Scott

pbj

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Online Online
  • Last login:Today at 02:51:51 pm
  • Obey.
    • The Chris Burke Band
« Reply #65 on: April 05, 2014, 08:17:37 pm »

Happy to help.

:cheers:

jmandmc

• Offline Offline
  • focusattack.com
    • Focus Attack LLC
« Reply #66 on: April 05, 2014, 08:59:08 pm »
Nevermind.   :embarassed:

I selectively enable cookies for certain domains instead of clicking on those "accept cookies" buttons because some sites use that to change your browser settings and Mom taught me not to take cookies from strangers.   :lol

Your site's button just sets an "ACCEPT_COOKIE_USAGE" cookie which is what the banner was apparently looking for -- instead of recognizing the 18 other cookies related to your site.   ::)

Scott

Ah - Since the site is on BigCommerce, I'm not certain what they are using for cookies.  Then again, cookies are like program variables.  The other 18 that are used likely assist with other elements of the store, and the 19th you picked up could be specifically for purchases.  It was recently required that all e-tailer sites have this cookie for first-time visitors.

Goz

• KOTA
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 03, 2020, 02:23:18 am
« Reply #67 on: April 09, 2014, 10:48:26 am »
A friend referred me to Focus attack who is an admin here and I have probably placed 5 orders through them and all of them exactly what I wanted and shipped quickly. This in my opinion is a premium vendor.

That's my post for the year see ya folks.

jmandmc

• Offline Offline
  • focusattack.com
    • Focus Attack LLC
« Reply #68 on: April 09, 2014, 10:55:56 am »
A friend referred me to Focus attack who is an admin here and I have probably placed 5 orders through them and all of them exactly what I wanted and shipped quickly. This in my opinion is a premium vendor.

Hey a big thanks, Goz. :) That's the kind of experience I hope to offer with members here, when it comes to parts and solutions that are needed or wanted. 

Goz

• KOTA
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #69 on: April 09, 2014, 05:19:44 pm »

Hey a big thanks, Goz. :) That's the kind of experience I hope to offer with members here, when it comes to parts and solutions that are needed or wanted.

Another nod to a different vendor Haruman Customs who CNC'd me a ViewLix based cab and its awesome. It's not thread crapping if I tell you that the controls, buttons, ball tops, etc all came from Focus Attack.

Damn I think that makes two posts in 2K14

jmandmc

• Offline Offline
  • focusattack.com
    • Focus Attack LLC
« Reply #70 on: April 09, 2014, 05:25:40 pm »

Another nod to a different vendor Haruman Customs who CNC'd me a ViewLix based cab and its awesome. It's not thread crapping if I tell you that the controls, buttons, ball tops, etc all came from Focus Attack.

Damn I think that makes two posts in 2K14

haha!  Glad you felt like two posts.  Would be cool to see the Vewlix cab you had designed from Haruman. 

HaRuMaN

• Supreme Solder King
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+45)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 07:37:53 pm
  • boom
    • Arcade Madness
« Reply #71 on: April 10, 2014, 09:56:16 am »
Here it is:

jmandmc

• Offline Offline
  • focusattack.com
    • Focus Attack LLC
« Reply #72 on: April 10, 2014, 10:03:00 am »
Here it is:

Nice work, man!  Well constructed, and the TV fits snugly inside. 

HaRuMaN

• Supreme Solder King
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+45)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 07:37:53 pm
  • boom
    • Arcade Madness
« Reply #73 on: April 10, 2014, 10:27:01 am »
Here it is:

Nice work, man!  Well constructed, and the TV fits snugly inside.

Thanks!

Goz

• KOTA
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #74 on: April 10, 2014, 10:16:23 pm »
Here it is:

I redid the controls to use your aluminum red ball tops however in the process I ordered the black/grey diamond cut design, silver alloy,  and black alloys as well. The buttons were also swapped out and color scheme changed to match x360 controls using your translucent 30mm buttons. I'm ultimately still trying to figure out the art and additional painting to break up the black.

nugarp

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 06:35:34 pm
« Reply #75 on: May 11, 2014, 03:43:37 pm »
Any update on when you guys will be stocking ultimarc & happ controls? Waiting eagerly!  :cheers:
Wheel2XInput | HDRecoil | LeaderLamps | NetLauncher | Discord | Youtube

jmandmc

• Offline Offline
  • focusattack.com
    • Focus Attack LLC
« Reply #76 on: May 16, 2014, 12:04:42 am »
Any update on when you guys will be stocking ultimarc & happ controls? Waiting eagerly!  :cheers:
Big apologies for the delayed reply.  I have a subscription to watch the thread, but somehow this got overlooked. :notworthy:

I have the Ultimarc shipment of iPAC 2 and 4, plus JPAC  in, though adding the I/O, PACLED 64 and accessories in a next order. 

Happ has been trickling in multiple shipments of parts.  Lots of it was backordered so getting parts shipped nearly every other day.  I got most of it, but not all yet.  Still waiting on a full shipment of IL translucent buttons, but those are also coming.

My original plan was to get everything professionally photographed before listing.  What I'll do instead is use existing photos from both sites as placeholders.  Some may not need new photos, like Ultimarc's products.

Listings will take some time, since there are dozens of products.  I'm looking at mid June for everything to launch, but I won't hold them for that period.  Once I complete the listing, I'll make it available.  When a listing family (like Happ competition buttons) are complete, I'll post an update.

I'm also looking into better international shipping options.  Will announce that once available. 

Thanks!

jmandmc

• Offline Offline
  • focusattack.com
    • Focus Attack LLC
« Reply #77 on: August 29, 2014, 11:34:30 pm »
Hey guys,

I've been out of the loop for a good while while trying to get into a larger warehouse and set up stuff.  My apologies for that.

Some good news on this is finally adding the Suzo Happ and IL items that were promised some time ago.

Suzo Happ - http://www.focusattack.com/brands/Suzo-Happ.html

•   Competition Joystick Lever (8-Way) - $9.75
   •   Super Joystick Lever - $11.95
   •   Pac-Man/Galaga Reunion Joystick Lever - $15.95
   •   Horizontal Concave Pushbutton - $1.75
   •   Competition Convex Pushbutton - $1.95
   •   Super JAMMA harness (Jamma+) - $29.95

Pushbuttons come with e-switch; you can add Cherry D4XX switches for 95 cents; Joysticks also use e-switch, but you can add a Cherry 4-Pack of switches to it.  Cost is just $11.95.

Industrias Lorenzo - http://www.focusattack.com/brands/Industrias-Lorenzo.html

•   Translucent concave pushbuttons with Cherry switches - $3.25

It's indeed just a start to what FA will offer; much more will be added in time.

While here, I wanted to announce the introduction to a new feature at the store.  It's called "FA.R", a rewards program that's easy to get into.  Registering for FA.R just requires logging into your store account.

From there, when you purchase anything, you earn a gold chip for every dollar spent.  You can also earn blue chips from visiting the site, sharing a product on social networks, liking or following on FB or Twitter, and so forth.  You can combine those chips to redeem a single use coupon code increments of $5, $10, $15 and $20.

It doesn't take much to earn enough chips, which means that you can start saving on your next visit to FA.

What makes FA.R more interesting is its use of leaderboards.  You can see what other people are doing to earn their chips, redeeming them, etc.  Each day, the leaderboard posts who has the largest combination of blue and gold chips.

Throughout the year, I'll reward the Top 10 scorers with additional gold chips.  Full details are here - hope you'll give it a go!

http://bit.ly/fa-rewards

Also this weekend I'm sponsoring a fighting game tournament called Shadowloo Showdown.  It's a popular event in Australia and going now on Twitch:

http://www.twitch.tv/shadowloohq

This weekend, I'm offering 10% off all purchases, but you can also score an additional 5% from the discounted subtotal using the coupon code SHADOWLOO.

I saw on BYOAC that members think the vendor stuff is getting a bit out of hand; I'm all for whatever works best for the boards, be it a separate forum or non-sticky.

Thanks!
« Last Edit: August 29, 2014, 11:43:28 pm by jmandmc »

jmandmc

• Offline Offline
  • focusattack.com
    • Focus Attack LLC
« Reply #78 on: September 02, 2014, 09:43:03 pm »
Hi again,

Wanted to post a quick update.  A few questions came up regarding the FA.R Rewards program, so I created a quick Q&A to help explain a bit further:

http://support.focusattack.com/entries/51526959-FA-R-Rewards-Program-Q-A

DeLuSioNal29

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+6)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 20, 2023, 11:39:06 pm
  • Build the impossible -"There is no Spoon"
    • DeLuSioNaL's YouTube Videos
« Reply #79 on: October 06, 2014, 04:06:38 pm »
Crap, I think I missed the "Attack on Wake 6" sale (15%) this past Saturday.  I was waiting for a good sale so that I can finish my project.

Are there any sales coming up soon?  I'm looking to finish my project sooner rather than later and I'm bummed that I missed it.

DeLuSioNaL29
Stop by my Youtube channel and leave a comment: