Main > Driving & Racing Cabinets

Daytona USA ++ Patch - Modding and Hacks

<< < (2/29) > >>

BadMouth:
Finally!  :applaud:

The HD textures really do make it look like a newer game.

I will sticky this eventually, but am going to wait a bit first because sometimes people don't pay attention to the stickied threads.
It would be cool if someone posted a side by side comparison of the game with HD textures and regular textures.  Sorry I don't have time to do it anytime soon.

When I crash car #23 hard enough to flip it over, the body of the car disappears and you just have tires and a shadow.
I don't want it fixed!  I think it's fun to play that way!  ;D
I tested with a few other cars and they worked normally.
HD Hornet is beautiful!   I like the BYOAC logo on the back glass!

Boomslang:
Cool man good work

On Beginner Track im pretty disappointed not to see the Sonic Hill around last corner though, this has to be fixed!!

Don't wanna sound negative though as you have done well.

Howard_Casto:
It looks really good.  What about the sky and sea textures?  Can they be replaced?  I'm pretty sure we could find some HD clouds somewhere. 

Nuexzz:

--- Quote from: Howard_Casto on February 01, 2014, 04:46:15 pm ---It looks really good.  What about the sky and sea textures?  Can they be replaced?  I'm pretty sure we could find some HD clouds somewhere.

--- End quote ---

no friend, these textures are not objects of dumped, my theory is working as sprites.
although I have an idea to become orange ,you have experience in lua, to help me with this?

Howard_Casto:
Nah I haven't had much luck working with sprites in the m2 games either.  I attempted to re-do the HUDs for the VF games in hd, but there were too many sprites 

Now if it's a sprite it should be paletted, so you should be able to alter the colors by altering the color table, but who knows what else it will effect.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version