Main > Driving & Racing Cabinets

Daytona USA ++ Patch - Modding and Hacks

<< < (4/27) > >>

BadMouth:

--- Quote from: jaharr01 on February 03, 2014, 10:33:03 pm ---Hey Nuexzz did you turn your car up to 100% in the bios game settings?

--- End quote ---

I'm not sure what you mean either.  Are you talking about the bootleg versions of Daytona (GTX, Maxx) where you can upgrade the car?

--- Quote from: jaharr01 on February 03, 2014, 10:33:03 pm ---Also is there any way to get a spinner to work with that game I have tried and never could.
--- End quote ---

Not directly.  I've seen people get it working via a program called glovepie.

Nuexzz:

--- Quote from: BadMouth on February 03, 2014, 10:56:10 pm ---Not directly.  I've seen people get it working via a program called glovepie.

--- End quote ---

I did not exactly mention that with PPJoy I managed to handle the mouse. though ... would not be impossible to do something that is very powerful ahk  (and I can easily add it to the patch)

jaharr01:
you know the settings where you turn off the networking and change your cabinet type? you hit a key to get into it? I think there is a setting to put the car power up to 100%.

BadMouth:

--- Quote from: jaharr01 on February 03, 2014, 11:04:47 pm ---you know the settings where you turn off the networking and change your cabinet type? you hit a key to get into it? I think there is a setting to put the car power up to 100%.

--- End quote ---

The service menu.  I don't see any options there for anything like "car power".  There's difficulty.
The drive board adjustment section lets you adjust force feedback strength.  That's about the closest thing I see.   :dunno

Nuexzz:
I have added a speed hack. When I Have Another update will enter other with a key.
thanks for the advice  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version