Main > Wiki Discussion

Want wiki editing access? See first post in this message

(1/9) > >>

saint:
4/6/19 update - the information below the line is outdated. Please do not ask for new accounts in this thread. Instead, send a PM to the wiki mods (saint, PL1, and Felsir) asking for access please. See http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,160001.0.html for more details.

If you would like editing capability on the new wiki (and we'd love to have  you join us!), please post a request in this thread. And, because folks get busy and might miss things, if you don't get a response in a day or so, please PM the wiki moderators. Currently that's saint, PL1, and Felsir. One of us can create a new account for you.

Thanks!

--- saint

Slippyblade:
I'd love edit ability.  Not sure what I can add, but I'd love to have the ability just in case I see something.

Felsir:

--- Quote from: Slippyblade on December 10, 2013, 08:20:29 pm ---I'd love edit ability.  Not sure what I can add, but I'd love to have the ability just in case I see something.

--- End quote ---
Check your PM.

nipsmg:
I'd like edit ability too.  I'd definitely be happy to contribute where I can.

Felsir:

--- Quote from: nipsmg on December 11, 2013, 07:50:11 am ---I'd like edit ability too.  I'd definitely be happy to contribute where I can.
--- End quote ---
Check your PMs

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version