Main > Wiki Discussion

Adding to the wiki

(1/2) > >>

Generic Eric:
So if I want to share an idea on the wiki, does it have to be moderated first?

Case in point:

--- Quote from: Generic Eric on December 10, 2013, 11:41:18 am ---It is my assertion that each upright is a variation on each other.  The attached pictogram shows the basic areas and should be a jumping off point for anyone to design a unique experience.

I'd like to see this added to the wiki to help folks visualize what they are doing and help plan for spacing.

--- End quote ---

saint:
I'm interested in everyone's perspective, but my intent with the wiki was to get out of everyone's way to create a BYOAC library as users saw fit to do so.

Vigo:
Pre-moderating really sounds like a buzz-kill.

Generic Eric:

--- Quote from: Vigo on December 10, 2013, 04:35:34 pm ---Pre-moderating really sounds like a buzz-kill.

--- End quote ---
:dunno
Just trying to figure this wiki thing out.  Doesn't sound like Saint wants to pre-moderate, so I don't see that being an issue.  While you are  here, I'd like some input on my game of boxes.

I am working on second sheet to enhance this idea that includes the a place to note angles and a place to note then lengths of a line segment. 

PL1:

--- Quote from: Vigo on December 10, 2013, 04:35:34 pm ---Pre-moderating really sounds like a buzz-kill.

--- End quote ---
There's none of that action going on.

Make your changes/additions and if someone doesn't like it, they'll just change it back.   ;D

Scott

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version