Main > Software Forum

Official PC Cheap Games "On Sale" Thread

(1/47) > >>

Trebeck:
Hey all,

King of Fighters 13 is $14.99 on steam for a little while.
Has anyone put this on their cab?  Can you easily mod the buttons for a CP or is it a pain like ST4 was?

:cheers:

keilmillerjr:
Nice! Looks like another bad ass fighter game! Hopefully it's along the lines of street fighter. On my i3, I have both street fighter iv and street fighter x tekken with maxed out graphic settings for 1024x768 and the game looks and operates amazing. Mortal Kombat Komplete will only work without lag on absolute minimum settings, and looks like crap in comparison.

Brian74:

--- Quote from: keilmillerjr on November 01, 2013, 11:13:10 pm ---Nice! Looks like another bad ass fighter game! Hopefully it's along the lines of street fighter. On my i3, I have both street fighter iv and street fighter x tekken with maxed out graphic settings for 1024x768 and the game looks and operates amazing. Mortal Kombat Komplete will only work without lag on absolute minimum settings, and looks like crap in comparison.

--- End quote ---
I have the above mentioned games running on my i5 3570k 560 ti maxed out running at 1920x1080. Thanks the heads up!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

DeLuSioNal29:
I figured I'd start an official thread that we can tack Steam, GOG, Greenman Gaming, Gamer's Gate, Humble Bundle, etc "on sale" alerts to.  Even if the games are no longer on sale, you can check the previous posts for reference to see if you are getting a good deal.

A great website to find deals is:  http://www.steamgamesales.com/

Here's some under $5 deals that I found today:
Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition:  (Steam) Ends 6/6 - $4.99

Sky Drift: (Steam) Ends 6/9 - $2.49

Sonic All-Star Racing Transformed - (Steam) Ended 2 weeks ago - $4.99

Anyone else have any deals?

DeLuSioNaL29

Generic Eric:
Do you imagine humble bundles here? 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page