Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: HyperMap V0.09. Added HyperLaunch support  (Read 64400 times)

EMDB

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 05, 2023, 09:18:51 am
  • Project RetroCade
You CANT launch different executables from a single Wheel in HyperSpin using LEDBlinky. Therefore I created this. Depending on the selected game it launches mame.exe or fifjr.exe (or flappybird.exe or spacecommander.exe). I made it for myself. As I thought it would be handy for others too (as it is really easy to set up) I wanted to share it. I don't want to compete with LEDBlinky.
Sure you can, just set it up as a separate emulator. You can run multiple emulators from a single wheel.
You can't. Every game is launched with the same executable (MAME) for the whole wheel. In my case the executable is HyperMap who decides which executable to actually launch depending on the game parameter.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 05:39:35 pm by EMDB »

8BitMonk

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 19, 2023, 05:27:00 pm
You can't. Every game is launched with the same executable (MAME) for the whole wheel. In my case the executable is HyperMap who decides which executable to actually launch depending on the game parameter.

... a problem you wouldn't have with LEDBlinky as you don't set it as the executable. After enabling LEDBlinky in Hyperspin you launch games normally from each emu setup and Hyperspin passes command line param's for which game is launching and which U360 map to set.
Games: Asteroids Deluxe | Atomiswave | Centipede | Championship Sprint | Defender | Donkey Kong | Dig Dug | Frogger | Ikari Warriors | Missile Command | Pac-Man | Pole Position | Robotron | Spy Hunter | Tempest | Super Mario Strikers

EMDB

• Offline Offline
  • Project RetroCade
...After enabling LEDBlinky in Hyperspin you launch games normally from each emu setup...
And there's your problem: you can only configure one emulator per wheel so all games must run in MAME for the MAME wheel...

8BitMonk

• Offline Offline
And there's your problem: you can only configure one emulator per wheel so all games must run in MAME for the MAME wheel...

That's not accurate.

You can run multiple emulators from the same wheel by changing the exe in the xml file for a game. For instance, in the xml for MAME you could place <exe>Zinc</exe> for a game to run it in Zinc instead. You can run as many differently emulators from a single wheel as you want.

If you had multiple versions of Zinc you could setup a separate emulator for each version (Zinc1, Zinc2, Zinc3) and use whichever you like by changing the exe for game in the xml file for that wheel...  <exe>Zinc1</exe> <exe>Zinc2</exe> <exe>Zinc3</exe>
Games: Asteroids Deluxe | Atomiswave | Centipede | Championship Sprint | Defender | Donkey Kong | Dig Dug | Frogger | Ikari Warriors | Missile Command | Pac-Man | Pole Position | Robotron | Spy Hunter | Tempest | Super Mario Strikers

EMDB

• Offline Offline
  • Project RetroCade
You can run multiple emulators from the same wheel by changing the exe in the xml file for a game. For instance, in the xml for MAME you could place <exe>Zinc</exe> for a game to run it in Zinc instead. You can run as many differently emulators from a single wheel as you want.

If you had multiple versions of Zinc you could setup a separate emulator for each version (Zinc1, Zinc2, Zinc3) and use whichever you like by changing the exe for game in the xml file for that wheel...  <exe>Zinc1</exe> <exe>Zinc2</exe> <exe>Zinc3</exe>
I did not know that. So you can mix wheels. You could solve it that way I guess. Thanks for sharing this. I still prefer my way though  ::)

8BitMonk

• Offline Offline
Yep, you can mix wheels. You still have to set an emu type when creating the wheel but can basically override it on a per game basis by modifying the xml, it's quite useful. Happy to share.  :cheers:

Not sure why you like your way better but I certainly don't begrudge you creating HyperMap or using it yourself if it works for you. I asked 'why not just use LEDBlinky' because I wanted to see if I was overlooking something HyperMap does functionality-wise that LEDBlinky doesn't. For me, needing the developer to create a special tab for each new game I'd want to add a map for makes HyperMap unusable even if I did want to switch from LEDBlinky.  Also since you need to set HyperMap as the exe file it probably doesn't integrate nicely with the newest HyperLaunch which would be a deal breaker. Have you tried it with the newest version of HyperLaunch?

EMDB

• Offline Offline
  • Project RetroCade
Yep, you can mix wheels. You still have to set an emu type when creating the wheel but can basically override it on a per game basis by modifying the xml, it's quite useful. Happy to share.  :cheers:

Not sure why you like your way better but I certainly don't begrudge you creating HyperMap or using it yourself if it works for you. I asked 'why not just use LEDBlinky' because I wanted to see if I was overlooking something HyperMap does functionality-wise that LEDBlinky doesn't. For me, needing the developer to create a special tab for each new game I'd want to add a map for makes HyperMap unusable even if I did want to switch from LEDBlinky.  Also since you need to set HyperMap as the exe file it probably doesn't integrate nicely with the newest HyperLaunch which would be a deal breaker. Have you tried it with the newest version of HyperLaunch?
I don't think HyperMap can do anything more or better than LEDBlinky / HyperSpin but it has all it does in a single GUI with very easy setup. I don't use HyperLauch as my cab currently only runs MAME and the additional games Sjaak's Fix It Felix Jr, Flappy Bird Arcade Edition and the amazing cool Space Commander which are covered just fine with HyperSpin + HyperMap.

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 05, 2017, 10:20:56 am
  • I want my own arcade controls!
I've been in this hobby a long time and after recently having to choose between the two apps in question I'll throw my thoughts into this discussion.

I chose Hypermap over LEDblinky.  LEDblinky is very powerful and can probably do everything I want and more.  It's a bit more complicated to setup and it appears to have a license cost.  None of those are necessarily a negative, I just didn't see the need to go down that path.  Hypermap was easy to setup, did everything I needed to, and didn't have a license cost.  I actually liked using Hypermap, there's probably one or two features that would be nice to have, but overall it works well and I even though there is a pretty interface I can still configure everything how I want it behind the scenes.

As for the general discussion about people writing the same software, I've got no problems with that.  BYOAC has always been a good way for people to have a good discussion, share ideas, and for some a way to learn and/or develop their skills as a programmer or developer.  There's not much of a better way then writing something that someone else has done, but doing it a little different or writing it in another language.  If anything, the only gripes I've had with SW development here is there isn't more open source software or open source libraries.   I've always thought it would be more helpful if some of the old timers, and I'm looking at you Howard, had basic tutorials and example for our young programmers.  Simple crap like a library to parse the MAME XML and explaining what you can do with that.  Taking that and rewriting it in another language just to learn or share or using common libraries across multiple projects always seemed like it would of been a lot more productive for the community.

EMDB

• Offline Offline
  • Project RetroCade
...Hypermap was easy to setup, did everything I needed to, and didn't have a license cost.  I actually liked using Hypermap, there's probably one or two features that would be nice to have...
Which features do you miss?

• Offline Offline
...Hypermap was easy to setup, did everything I needed to, and didn't have a license cost.  I actually liked using Hypermap, there's probably one or two features that would be nice to have...

Let me get back to you on that.  I got a little side tracked resetting up my cab for the past couple of weeks and want to revisit so that everything is fresh in my head.  It maybe nothing, but if I have comments or suggestions I'll share them.

8BitMonk

• Offline Offline
To recap the differences:

– Hypermap is free, LEDBlinky is $20 to though it also manages all LED control.
– Hypermap can't be used with the newest Hyperlaunch, a huge negative in my book as it's great software.
– Hypermap can't set maps for games outside of mame other than the 3 currently built in.
– LEDBlinky will set maps for any emulator/game.
– LEDBlinky automatically keeps a list of unknown games you've launched so you can add LED or map assignment for them if they don't exist.
– LEDBlinky integration is basically built into Hyperspin, it's a selection box to enable it, no changing the exe in your wheel.
– LEDBlinky is a mature app that's been around for some time and is well supported and documented.

If your needs are very simple then sure Hypermap will probably work for you, for anything more advanced or wanting to assign maps for multiple emu's the choice is LEDBlinky.

• Offline Offline
To recap the differences:

– Hypermap is free, LEDBlinky is $20 to though it also manages all LED control.
– Hypermap can't be used with the newest Hyperlaunch, a huge negative in my book as it's great software.
– Hypermap can't set maps for games outside of mame other than the 3 currently built in.
– LEDBlinky will set maps for any emulator/game.
– LEDBlinky automatically keeps a list of unknown games you've launched so you can add LED or map assignment for them if they don't exist.
– LEDBlinky integration is basically built into Hyperspin, it's a selection box to enable it, no changing the exe in your wheel.
– LEDBlinky is a mature app that's been around for some time and is well supported and documented.

If your needs are very simple then sure Hypermap will probably work for you, for anything more advanced or wanting to assign maps for multiple emu's the choice is LEDBlinky.

Mostly correct, but a bit of a narrow minded view.  I still don't understand all the pushback for someone offering up a useful piece of software at BYOAC.  Maybe I haven't been hanging around here enough anymore or have just been avoiding the software forum for too long to see what it has become.

A few comments about your "summary"
1. I believe your comment about HyperLaunch are wrong.  Depends on what you say the newest version is, but using the test method with 3.0.0.9 seemed to work for me.  I don't use HyperLaunch though and don't think I will use it to do any further testing.  I assume you did further testing.
2. Your comment about other emulators is somewhat correct.  It doesn't support setting for specific emulators, but a lot of emulators are 8way which could be the same as how you have configured Hyperspin if using Hyperspin so there may not be a need to set them.  Just depends what you are doing.

8BitMonk

• Offline Offline
Mostly correct, but a bit of a narrow minded view.  I still don't understand all the pushback for someone offering up a useful piece of software at BYOAC.  Maybe I haven't been hanging around here enough anymore or have just been avoiding the software forum for too long to see what it has become.

My comments aren't narrow minded or inflammatory in any way, simply comparative and informational. There's no 'pushback', just commentary and questions which for some odd reason offends you. It's beneficial to know the options of similar pieces of software and to see how they relate or differ. Isn't a forum for discussion?

1. I believe your comment about HyperLaunch are wrong.  Depends on what you say the newest version is, but using the test method with 3.0.0.9 seemed to work for me.  I don't use HyperLaunch though and don't think I will use it to do any further testing.  I assume you did further testing.

With Hypermap you're changing the targeted mame exe in HyperHQ and not using the new Hyperlaunch emu setups and are limited to the one emulator, mame in the case of the example. My point was that you couldn't use Hypermap to set a map for other emulators, Dolphin or EPSXE for example. 

2. Your comment about other emulators is somewhat correct.  It doesn't support setting for specific emulators, but a lot of emulators are 8way which could be the same as how you have configured Hyperspin if using Hyperspin so there may not be a need to set them.  Just depends what you are doing.

You can. You set maps based on what the primary controls are for any emulator. Look at the Controls Editor.

• Offline Offline

With Hypermap you're changing the targeted mame exe in HyperHQ and not using the new Hyperlaunch emu setups and are limited to the one emulator, mame in the case of the example. My point was that you couldn't use Hypermap to set a map for other emulators, Dolphin or EPSXE for example. 

I don't fully follow you so bare with me.  I was responding to your statement that Ultramap can't be used with the latest Hyperlaunch.  I'm saying you can and instead of setting up Hypermap in HyperHQ that you set it up in Hyperlaunch just like I assume you do with MAME.  I don't use Hyperlaunch, but I'm assuming you set it up and don't use the default settings.

If you were just trying to make the statement that it can't be used with other emulators, then I was confused at what your were trying to get across as you basically said the same statement again 2 times directly after your first statement about Hyperlaunch.

EMDB

• Offline Offline
  • Project RetroCade

You CAN use HyperMap with the latest HyperLaunch. HyperMap it put between Hyperspin and MAME but you can also put it between Hyperspin and HyperLaunch. I currently don't use HyperLaunch myself.

But again, use my software if you want, use LEDBlinky if you like. I don't care, I created HyperMap for myself and shared it because I thought there might be some people interested. And given the response there are. If you need additional functionality I might add it.

I don't fully follow you so bare with me.  I was responding to your statement that Ultramap can't be used with the latest Hyperlaunch.  I'm saying you can and instead of setting up Hypermap in HyperHQ that you set it up in Hyperlaunch just like I assume you do with MAME.  I don't use Hyperlaunch, but I'm assuming you set it up and don't use the default settings.

If you were just trying to make the statement that it can't be used with other emulators, then I was confused at what your were trying to get across as you basically said the same statement again 2 times directly after your first statement about Hyperlaunch.

• Offline Offline

Got a chance to play with it again and there isn't really anything I need added.  It would be nice if when you parsed MAME's XML file and the game reported a paddle or stick that you mapped it to analog.  I only have a handful of these types of games and added them by hand, but it would be nice to have feature.  A couple of example games are outrun, star wars, and food fight.

EMDB

• Offline Offline
  • Project RetroCade

Got a chance to play with it again and there isn't really anything I need added.  It would be nice if when you parsed MAME's XML file and the game reported a paddle or stick that you mapped it to analog.  I only have a handful of these types of games and added them by hand, but it would be nice to have feature.  A couple of example games are outrun, star wars, and food fight.
That I can do. I also will make the non-MAME games more generic so you can add whatever game you like in a next version...

spratkobasa

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 23, 2019, 09:10:43 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
First off EMDB this program is awesome.  It's an awesome tool for my 4 player u360 setup.  The only thing I would add is a setting to change it to Analog when it gets back to Hyperspin.  I figured out how to do that myself but I ran into the problem where I lost my analog when I went in and out of MAME then when to n64 games.

EMDB

• Offline Offline
  • Project RetroCade
You CAN already select which mapping to apply after exiting MAME: it's called 'HyperSpin config'. I did not add analog  to the configurations but you could do that yourself. It will than automagically appear in the dropdown. I will add the analog configuration to the next version. I prefer 4-way for HyperSpin myself.

EMDB

• Offline Offline
  • Project RetroCade
Re: HyperMap: V0.07 released - Added support for generic custom games
« Reply #59 on: April 05, 2014, 07:40:53 am »
I updated HyperMap to support custom games instead of the fixed ones. I also added support for analog maps and analog games are also detected when parsing Mame's games XML file.

I updated the start post with the new info and download link to the new version.

• Offline Offline
« Reply #60 on: April 08, 2014, 12:57:47 pm »
I updated HyperMap to support custom games instead of the fixed ones. I also added support for analog maps and analog games are also detected when parsing Mame's games XML file.

I updated the start post with the new info and download link to the new version.

Worked for me.  The XML parsing could probably use some tuning, but since you only do it once it's not really a big deal.

Thanks for adding the support in.

EMDB

• Offline Offline
  • Project RetroCade
« Reply #61 on: April 23, 2014, 03:24:45 pm »
*** WORK IN PROGRESS ***

I'm working on a new feature I wanted to add to my cab: show instruction cards before the game starts.

The basics are working: If the option is enabled a full screen image is shown for a configurable amount a time (default is 5 sec) if present. The file name should be mame-game-name.jpg in an InstructionCards sub folder of the HyperMap installation. Hitting a button stops displaying the image and launches the game.

Any thoughts or requests to be added / changed to this new feature?

I made some examples composed from the MAME artwork:

• Offline Offline
Re: HyperMap: V0.08 WIP - show instruction cards before launching the games
« Reply #62 on: April 24, 2014, 02:40:28 pm »
I suggest making the folder location configurable.

EMDB

• Offline Offline
  • Project RetroCade
« Reply #63 on: April 25, 2014, 01:51:25 am »
I suggest making the folder location configurable.
Done  :cheers:

bleasby

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 03, 2023, 03:25:00 am
« Reply #64 on: April 25, 2014, 09:20:18 am »
*** WORK IN PROGRESS ***

I'm working on a new feature I wanted to add to my cab: show instruction cards before the game starts.

The basics are working: If the option is enabled a full screen image is shown for a configurable amount a time (default is 5 sec) if present. The file name should be mame-game-name.jpg in an InstructionCards sub folder of the HyperMap installation. Hitting a button stops displaying the image and launches the game.

I did not read all the thread, but you are using HyperLaunch?

If you are using hyperlaunch 3, you can do this already and very easily by using the fade feature or the instruction cards bezel feature.

EMDB

• Offline Offline
  • Project RetroCade
« Reply #65 on: April 25, 2014, 03:38:37 pm »
I did not read all the thread, but you are using HyperLaunch?

If you are using hyperlaunch 3, you can do this already and very easily by using the fade feature or the instruction cards bezel feature.
I don't use HyperLaunch. HyperMap is a kind of HyperLaunch Lite. Just to Map the U360s, run non-MAME games from the MAME wheel and now also showing instruction cards. It's very easy to set up. I created it to map my U360. Later I added support for fix It Felix Jr and now I thought is was a nice add on to show instruction cards or maybe button configurations when starting a game.

I decided to make it publically available but by no means I'm going to compete with or take people away from Hyperlaunch.

bleasby

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 03, 2023, 03:25:00 am
« Reply #66 on: April 25, 2014, 03:42:55 pm »
I don't use HyperLaunch. HyperMap is a kind of HyperLaunch Lite. Just to Map the U360s, run non-MAME games from the MAME wheel and now also showing instruction cards. It's very easy to set up. I created it to map my U360. Later I added support for fix It Felix Jr and now I thought is was a nice add on to show instruction cards or maybe button configurations when starting a game.

Nice. I just wanted to give you a heads for sparing your time if that was the case.

If you want any help based on our experience with making these things working for hyperlaunch just let me know.

EMDB

• Offline Offline
  • Project RetroCade
« Reply #67 on: April 26, 2014, 05:32:09 am »
WIP UPDATE:

I added an Infinitive option for the duration of showing the Instruction Cards. You can than use any button to close the card if you're done reading. I also made a pause option. If you use the MAME pause button (the p key) while a card is shown card will remain on the screen until you hit another button.

« Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 02:23:07 pm by EMDB »

EMDB

• Offline Offline
  • Project RetroCade
Re: HyperMap: V0.08 released. Added showing of Instruction Cards
« Reply #68 on: April 26, 2014, 02:33:19 pm »
I released V0.08 of HyperMap which adds showing of Instruction Cards. I updated the start post with the new download link and a description of the new fearure...

DeLuSioNal29

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+6)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 20, 2023, 11:39:06 pm
  • Build the impossible -"There is no Spoon"
    • DeLuSioNaL's YouTube Videos
« Reply #69 on: May 01, 2014, 11:11:33 pm »
Stickied!   :applaud:
Stop by my Youtube channel and leave a comment:

EMDB

• Offline Offline
  • Project RetroCade
« Reply #70 on: August 29, 2014, 05:28:21 pm »
I added a video to show what HyperMap can do (of course you can not see it's main feature: mapping U360s based on the selected game):

Edit: in the video you now and than see a command prompt pop up before MAME is launched. I already fixed this in my development version of the next release.

EMDB

• Offline Offline
  • Project RetroCade
Re: HyperMap V0.09. Added HyperLaunch support
« Reply #71 on: September 05, 2014, 10:28:11 am »
Updated the start post with the new version 0.09.

Added support for using HyperSpin with HyperLaunch.
HyperMap renames HyperLaunch to HyperLaunch2.exe and itself to HyperLaunch.exe so it is called by Hyperspin. After showing instruction cards (optional) and loading the game specific map in your UltraStick it calls HyperLaunch.

Added a test mode
All features and settings can now be tested directly from HyperMap.

TalkingHeadsFan

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 17, 2019, 03:29:46 pm
« Reply #72 on: December 17, 2016, 10:00:05 pm »
Just wanted to say thanks for making this, it's a real lifesaver.

I couldn't get LEDBlinky to work with U360 and this did the trick and is super easy to use. Also, it works great with AttractMode.

-Doug

pcss911

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 28, 2023, 03:04:27 pm
« Reply #73 on: January 28, 2017, 12:59:30 am »
Doug (or anyone else who can field this),

I'm hoping you'd be willing to outline for me how to use this util with Attract Mode.  Can't quite seem to get it figured out.   And, does using this mean I should not enable AM's own U360 plug-in?

Also, it appears that it has been close to three years since this util was last updated (to 0.9). Do we know whether further development has ceased, or if the dev might have something more current that hasn't yet been shared?

Thanks in advance
« Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 08:31:55 am by pcss911 »

EMDB

• Offline Offline
  • Project RetroCade
« Reply #74 on: January 29, 2017, 05:30:18 am »
Doug (or anyone else who can field this),

I'm hoping you'd be willing to outline for me how to use this util with Attract Mode.  Can't quite seem to get it figured out.   And, does using this mean I should not enable AM's own U360 plug-in?

Also, it appears that it has been close to three years since this util was last updated (to 0.9). Do we know whether further development has ceased, or if the dev might have something more current that hasn't yet been shared?

Thanks in advance
Still works fine for me so no need for new releases...

pcss911

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 28, 2023, 03:04:27 pm
« Reply #75 on: January 29, 2017, 10:54:49 am »
I'm looking forward to the opportunity to give Hypermap a whirl. My cp was just ordered.  By all accounts it appears to be a wonderful utility and will resolve my mapping issues. 

I remain hopeful that someone here might be able to offer suggestions as to how to properly put it to use within Attract Mode.  I'm not sure I have a full grasp yet on the logic of how this arrangement would work - is it: rather than have the front end call the emulator, to call this instead?
« Last Edit: January 29, 2017, 06:29:18 pm by pcss911 »

EMDB

• Offline Offline
  • Project RetroCade
« Reply #76 on: January 30, 2017, 06:39:44 am »
I'm looking forward to the opportunity to give Hypermap a whirl. My cp was just ordered.  By all accounts it appears to be a wonderful utility and will resolve my mapping issues. 

I remain hopeful that someone here might be able to offer suggestions as to how to properly put it to use within Attract Mode.  I'm not sure I have a full grasp yet on the logic of how this arrangement would work - is it: rather than have the front end call the emulator, to call this instead?
yes  :applaud:

alexportugal1212

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 17, 2019, 10:24:20 pm
« Reply #77 on: February 16, 2017, 03:40:40 am »
Hi, app doesn't seem to work , I have set all paths  and still doesnt work, in test it works with donkey kong, but when launching it in hyper spin none of the ga,es are mapped correctly , yes I have the hypermap as exe on HQ, also it's on normal not hyper launch , when game starts e.g. Galaga im still able to map up and down so it's not mapping 2 way only, same with qbert not mapping diagonals, what I'm a missing?

Thxs
« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 08:26:34 pm by alexportugal1212 »

EMDB

• Offline Offline
  • Project RetroCade
« Reply #78 on: February 25, 2017, 06:47:23 pm »
Still works fine fore me (and other people seeing the responses in this thread)

1) Are you sure all paths are set correctly? (can you select the various configs in the Hyperspin and default config dropdowns?)
2) Are you sure you can configure the stick(s) with UltraMap?
3) are you sure HyperMap is launched when selecting a game in HyperSpin? (check using the show instructions card feature)
4) Are you sure the games are configured with the correct Ultramap configs?

kiel0909

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 23, 2022, 02:59:10 pm
« Reply #79 on: July 11, 2020, 08:22:08 pm »
Hi, app doesn't seem to work , I have set all paths  and still doesnt work, in test it works with donkey kong, but when launching it in hyper spin none of the ga,es are mapped correctly , yes I have the hypermap as exe on HQ, also it's on normal not hyper launch , when game starts e.g. Galaga im still able to map up and down so it's not mapping 2 way only, same with qbert not mapping diagonals, what I'm a missing?

Thxs

i may have solved this,  I wasnt getting any instruction cards until i changed settings in hyperspin.  I had to disable "full rom path" in mame wheel emulator settings.  so that it only passes the rom name to hypermap. 

just make sure you have the rom path specified in your mame.ini of the emulator that hypermap calls.