Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Problems with PGA Championship 2007 arcade game  (Read 1184 times)

djpoint

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 02, 2013, 10:43:32 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Problems with PGA Championship 2007 arcade game
« on: October 31, 2013, 10:32:07 am »
This is my first time using this forum, i hope i posted this in the correct discussion.  My bar has a PGA Championship 2007 video arcade game. I had some boot up problems several months ago and restored the game using the CD's inside the cabinet.  Past 2 weeks it will randomly not boot up all the way.  I get a blank blue windows xp screen with a frozen mouse arrow.  The only way to correct this is to unplug every cable in the back of the tower, boot it back up. With all the cables unplugged except monitor, i still get that blue screen with mouse arrow. I turn machine off, plug all cables back in, turn it on again and it works fine.  Also the screen is very dim with the game but not with XPe.  Any ideas? Bad cable? Hardrive? Video card?.....Any info. would help...thanks.

Sarver Systems

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 07, 2020, 12:46:05 am
Re: Problems with PGA Championship 2007 arcade game
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2013, 12:56:40 pm »
One post up from this is a huge thread for these machines.

THere is a ton of useful info in there. Hopefully you find your answer.

djpoint

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 02, 2013, 10:43:32 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Re: Problems with PGA Championship 2007 arcade game
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2013, 10:37:15 am »
Thanks, i just posted it on that thread.