Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Immersion USB arcade PCB wiring pinout and drivers  (Read 10567 times)

UncleToyBox

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • There's always something to improve.
Re: Immersion USB arcade PCB wiring pinout and drivers
« Reply #80 on: November 14, 2017, 01:08:01 pm »
I paid $100 for the cabinet as is.
Having recently spent $200 on lumber to build a pinball cabinet, I figured it was a bargain just for the wood.
Adding in the adjustable seat, power supply, and electronics left in the dashboard, I feel like I got a pretty good deal.

Now the fun starts getting the wheel working with my game computer and then picking out which games to use with it.
I'm hoping I can get it to work with Windows based games like Spintires or Grid.

Will find out when I get the board from BadMouth next week.
Should probably post about this in a separate build thread if folks are interested to see how it works out.
The more things stay, the more they change the sane.

shaolindrunkard

• Online Online
« Reply #81 on: November 14, 2017, 03:09:29 pm »
I paid $100 for the cabinet as is.
Having recently spent $200 on lumber to build a pinball cabinet, I figured it was a bargain just for the wood.
Adding in the adjustable seat, power supply, and electronics left in the dashboard, I feel like I got a pretty good deal.

Now the fun starts getting the wheel working with my game computer and then picking out which games to use with it.
I'm hoping I can get it to work with Windows based games like Spintires or Grid.

Will find out when I get the board from BadMouth next week.
Should probably post about this in a separate build thread if folks are interested to see how it works out.

Why don't you post a pic of it. I may have some parts that will fit it.

UncleToyBox

• Offline Offline
  • There's always something to improve.
« Reply #82 on: November 14, 2017, 03:23:09 pm »
I've got a monitor ordered already (I love this happening so close to Black Friday).
Really, I'm just missing the wheel and the bottom view button. Other than that, I need the board from BadMouth to interface with the computer I'm installing the software on.

If you look closely at the side of the cabinet, you can see where I cut the top off to get it in the house.
The more things stay, the more they change the sane.

shaolindrunkard

• Online Online
« Reply #83 on: November 14, 2017, 05:18:19 pm »
I can't help with the view button, but I did find one on ebay...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Cruisin-Arcade-view-3-button/253243272402?hash=item3af679acd2:g:5mwAAOSwcnpTmnLk

Looks like it doesn't have the button mechanism, but let me know if you decide to get it and I should have one I can send you.

I have several of those wheels, you can have one or all of them for free if you wanna pay shipping. Hopefully I have the front plate that covers the screws and the spacers that go underneath. I'm not sure I'll have to look when I get home.

I'll PM you what I have.

68hc11

• Offline Offline
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
« Reply #84 on: November 14, 2017, 10:40:14 pm »
Could someone send me some close up photos of the Immersion board?  I'm looking to populate an old one but it would be easier to copy the resistor layout rather than reverse engineer it.

Thanks!

Malenko

• KNEEL BEFORE ZODlenko!
  • Trade Count: (+58)
  • Online Online
  • Redhead pee the bed, blame it on a cabbage head.
    • forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,142404.msg1475162.html
« Reply #85 on: November 17, 2017, 08:47:51 am »
Could someone send me some close up photos of the Immersion board?  I'm looking to populate an old one but it would be easier to copy the resistor layout rather than reverse engineer it.

Thanks!

I  have the "version 2" board

Hope that helps!
2014 Standup UCA Runner Up
2015 Restoration UCA Winner
2016 thomas_surles choice award
2017 International Evil Buddhist Award

Latest project: http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,150902.0.html
RedheadKingPinball aka GingerBalls

KI to Open Ice Conversion: http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,152600.0.html

Malenko

• KNEEL BEFORE ZODlenko!
  • Trade Count: (+58)
  • Online Online
  • Redhead pee the bed, blame it on a cabbage head.
    • forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,142404.msg1475162.html
« Reply #86 on: November 20, 2017, 09:33:42 pm »
so I started wiring mine up, wired up the 3 pots (steering , gas, brake) but Im having a myriad of issues without even wiring up the FFB part or additional buttons yet.

The gas is showing pressed like 3% but theres no calibration in the control panel to set it at zero so anytime Im in a menu to configure something, like the wheel, it automatically sets it to the gas because the gas is seen as pressed. I could just disconnect the gas pedal as I go through configs and do the gas last but I'd rather fix than band aid. Am I going to have to pull the pedals out and manually adjust the pot to zero?
2014 Standup UCA Runner Up
2015 Restoration UCA Winner
2016 thomas_surles choice award
2017 International Evil Buddhist Award

Latest project: http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,150902.0.html
RedheadKingPinball aka GingerBalls

KI to Open Ice Conversion: http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,152600.0.html

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31