Front End Support > Themes

Anyone recommend a theme that "includes" Gamecube?

(1/2) > >>

nels782:
Just as the title states, I would love to find a Maximus theme that includes a system choice screen for the Nintendo Gamecube.  I absolutely love shaterdsoul's minimalist "theme 6", but since megaupload is gone, so is the theme....

I have tried to contact spacegoogie to see if I can purchase his HyperSpace HD ver 2.0 theme, but never got a response....

I don't really need anything fancy... my cabinet has been running the original blue maximus theme for years... I would love to modify the stock theme, and replace the dosbox images with gamecube png's ... but I have no artistic talent at all, and thus I ask for your help.

Any ideas on what theme to choose?  Anyone have "theme 6" or spacegoogie's 2.0 theme they would be willing to share?  I'm kinda running out of options and after all this time finally looking at moving to hyperspin....

portugese pirate:
Exoshere theme from a guy named goatongue was really cool

Caparo8bit:
nels how ya exit emulator (dolphin) whit out errors om Maximus Arcade?

thomas_surles:
A little late but I have modified one that includes it I can email to you. It is the exosphere one but I changed some things in it.

Caparo8bit:

--- Quote from: thomas_surles on April 27, 2014, 12:58:49 am ---A little late but I have modified one that includes it I can email to you. It is the exosphere one but I changed some things in it.

--- End quote ---
sure.. Thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version