I am interested in a Cubic. I sent you an email through your site but didn't get a response. I had a few question before ordering.
Thanks for the message. I'd like to apologize - it's been really busy since before Christmas, and I've also been having some trouble receiving some emails since I changed web hosts as well. I am looking into it, and hope to have everything back up and running properly, as soon as possible.
1. I am interested in the Cubic 20" but with the 2P CP like you did for Michael Boutinís cabinet that you have on the website's gallery, but I would go with the curved ergo layout. Would that be ok?
That's absolutely no problem. I have a 20" two player template available, and can create any custom design you may wish to have.
2. Can the front edge of the CP be straight instead of curved. I think it would look better, but not a big deal if not.
I can do that, no problem.
3. On your site it says to choose materials but, but I see no option for that. I was hoping you offered a white or even black melamine so that I wouldn't have to paint it. I would prefer white because I plan I going with chrome t-molding and chrome button rings.
At present, we do not offer melamine-covered particle board as an available option. We have had limited success cutting it on our CNC, as it will leave a minimal number of 'chips' on the wood on the finished edges. We have made the appropriate changes to the machine configuration, used the proper (and expensive) bit for dual-sided melamine wood, and unfortunately, I believe that the poor quality of wood supply may be a factor. I have attempted to source better wood, melamine covered MDF with a thicker melamine coating, and have found a local supplier, however, they cannot deliver to my location due to the fact that I do not have a dock-level receiving bay, and I don't have a vehicle which could be used for picking up.
4. Is the Control Panel cut out for Sanwa JLF joystick, and what buttons can I use?
I can definitely cut the pockets in the control panel for the shorter-throw joysticks. As for buttons, I cut a 1.15625" hole for joysticks and buttons, which will accommodate HAPP-compatible and other standard button sizes.
5. Are the prices shown on your site Canadian?
Absolutely. Now, and forever.
I too sent an email last week and didn't get a response--so here's another shout out--maybe he's on vacation or something and forgot to update the website or set up his out of office reply
I do apologize, again, for the lack of timely communication in the past few weeks. I am going to try and find any missing emails that I haven't yet replied to, but if you haven't received a response from me shortly, if you don't mind, could you please PM me your email address so I can search for anything that may be amiss? I'd really appreciate it, if so.
As it is right now, I'm on my way out for a bit of minor surgery. (To add insult to injury, on my hand, no less. Yay.) I will be back later today, and hopefully, will get the majority of these communication issues cleared out then.