Main > Retail vendors

THE ARCADE SHOP at GAMEROOM DESIGNS - Arcade Systems, Kits, Parts & Accessories

(1/161) > >>

Rick:

Gameroom Designs Canada is proud to manufacture well-priced, high-quality Bartop Arcade Cabinets, Cocktail Arcade Cabinets, Pinball Cabinets, and other designs for the Canadian Market. Every cabinet product is designed using cutting-edge 3D modelling tools and created from the best materials, using professional CNC machinery to provide a professional finish. With an ever-expanding inventory of products, we work with the top arcade suppliers to provide our customers with everything needed to create bring their projects to life. Check out our website at GameroomDesigns.ca for your complete source of joysticks, buttons, power supplies, arcade PCB's, encoders and much, much more!

Each of our bartop arcade cabinet products offer classic, retro-inspired designs that are inspired by some of the most famous arcade games in history.

Our premium products are produced from professional grade 5/8" medium density fiberboard (MDF) for the best stability, functionality and the most flexibility in finish options.

An industry first, Gameroom Designs Canada is the first manufacturer to include 1/4" slots integrated into the sides to support simple installation of clear acrylic for both the marquee and bezel at no extra cost. T-molding slot cutting for the sides, top, marquee and control panel is also included at no additional cost.

Customize every product to your personal requirements with the most flexible customization options in the industry! Select from a blank control panel, or choose one of our professional templates - six button straight "fighter-style" layout, or six button curved ergonomic layout, or others - and we'll make sure it meets your requirements.

We put a lot of thought into each and every bartop, and the quality of workmanship extends into the interior of the arcade cabinet as well. There is ample space in the cabinet to accommodate a PC or arcade power supply, up to a full ATX motherboard, encoder board (if used) and wiring. Each of our standard designs support up to a 19" 4:3 or 16:9 monitor, and comes complete with a monitor mounting kit, which is slotted to accommodate standard mounting screws, permitting monitors to be installed in either a horizontal or vertical alignment! Our larger cabinets are built to support even larger monitors, with 25" and 27" internal widths available, and these cabinets are perfect for two-player solutions.

Once you have your cabinet selected, we have a number of great add-ons that are included at no extra cost, that will help to finish your project. Our Acrylic Kit offers you CNC-cut clear acrylic for your marquee (2 pieces), bezel and control panel, and fit perfectly for your cabinet. Our Door Access Kit, including properly selected hinges and a barrel lock with two keys also comes as a standard option.

Cocktail Arcade Cabinets are a nostalgic solution that offer a seated option for playing the classics, with the added bonus of being able to use their table-top as a place to hold your drink. We have two models for all of your gaming needs. Our Paragon offers standard two-player entertainment, allowing for head-to-head play, and our widescreen Paragon XL also permits horizontal, side-by-side play.

Our Mystic XL Pinball Cabinet is a widebody pinball configuration that supports up to a 46" flat-screen monitor for the playfield (a 42" flat-screen should fit without any modification to the playfield case, but 46" flat-screens will likely require the use of power tools to modify the case slightly), 29" flat-screen monitor for the backglass, and up to a 24" flat-screen monitor for DMD. (There is a hole between the backbox and the main body, so horizontal or vertical monitor mounting can be accommodated.)

Shipping:

Our Bartop Systems, Kits and Arcade Parts can be shipped worldwide, and we have worked with National Courier Companies to bring you the best prices on insured shipping. Local pick-up is also available by appointment.

Once we receive your order, our manufacturing, finishing, quality control and packaging processes take approximately 2-4 weeks. In-stock Arcade Parts orders are usually shipped within 48 hours. We will contact you when your order is ready for pickup/shipping, and continue to follow-up until your order arrives.

ebarlow99:
very nice!!

SgtSlaughter:
Any idea on when you're thinking of having these available?  I've been debating making these as I've been eyeing HaRuMan's kits for a while now, I probably would have bought one if shipping wasn't so expensive and I didn't have to deal with customs.

Monkeyvoodoo:
I'll have to keep an eye on this. I may have a spot for one of those.

Rick:

--- Quote from: ebarlow99 on August 12, 2013, 03:08:09 pm ---very nice!!
--- End quote ---

Thanks! Once I have my prototype(s) in hand, I'll be posting more pictures!

--- Quote from: SgtSlaughter on August 14, 2013, 10:20:07 pm ---Any idea on when you're thinking of having these available?  I've been debating making these as I've been eyeing HaRuMan's kits for a while now, I probably would have bought one if shipping wasn't so expensive and I didn't have to deal with customs.
--- End quote ---

I'm hoping to have the first model (above) available in the next couple/few weeks. I will be working on the pricing shortly, but am hoping to offer a single player, 19" monitor compatible model for $100 + the cost of shipping.

--- Quote from: Monkeyvoodoo on August 15, 2013, 12:34:47 am ---I'll have to keep an eye on this. I may have a spot for one of those.
--- End quote ---

Many thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version