Arcade Collecting > Merit/JVL Touchscreen

Having fun with force and ion

(1/4) > >>

mahkeymike:
Since force is EOL and im pretty sure ion will be EOL by the end of 2013 I thought we could have some Academic fun with our systems. I'll start things off with a pic. :cheers:

lilshawn:
i wouldn't mind injecting some new drivers into the software so I can use a new board.  ;D

But i know nothings of the linux OS  :embarassed:

mahkeymike:

--- Quote from: lilshawn on July 13, 2013, 12:11:23 am ---i wouldn't mind injecting some new drivers into the software so I can use a new board.  ;D

But i know nothings of the linux OS  :embarassed:

--- End quote ---

That would depend on what year and version software your using. Also, some boards have drivers already there, but are blacklisted not to load.

lilshawn:

--- Quote from: mahkeymike on July 13, 2013, 11:54:07 am ---That would depend on what year and version software your using. Also, some boards have drivers already there, but are blacklisted not to load.

--- End quote ---

thats wierd. why would they put drivers for a board there, but then blacklist them?

unless a particular driver they used covers a whole mess of boards.

mahkeymike:

--- Quote from: lilshawn on July 13, 2013, 11:57:43 am ---
--- Quote from: mahkeymike on July 13, 2013, 11:54:07 am ---That would depend on what year and version software your using. Also, some boards have drivers already there, but are blacklisted not to load.

--- End quote ---

thats wierd. why would they put drivers for a board there, but then blacklist them?

unless a particular driver they used covers a whole mess of boards.

--- End quote ---

That, and ion uses Centos 5.2 which has support for many boards.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version