Main > Wiki Discussion

FAQ Entry

<< < (2/4) > >>

Chris John Hunter:
I like the "WHAT ARE MY OPTIONS" approach to Saint's book.

So, "your options are". "You might want to". See Also.

You have to be methodical like

A to B
B to C

Also. Le Chuck- took your advice. Am posting pics on Build Your Own FE. :D
PL1, Scott make sure you put some good quality pics in with it.

Cheers guys

:cheers:

PL1:
The difficult thing about a FAQ is how deep do you want it to go and what level of knowledge do you assume.

By building it into the wiki with a decent table of contents, people can bypass their known-knowns and follow links to the topics they want/need to read more about.

OP updated with a bare-bones starting outline -- keep the great inputs coming.   :cheers:

Scott

spoot:
@Pl1 I could setup a mediawiki site for you to do your thing.......and then provide html/db dump to Saint when he gets time to throw it on?  Hosting the super-play site already...have gobs of space for a wiki.

PL1:

--- Quote from: spoot on June 18, 2013, 10:12:34 am ---@Pl1 I could setup a mediawiki site for you to do your thing.......and then provide html/db dump to Saint when he gets time to throw it on?  Hosting the super-play site already...have gobs of space for a wiki.

--- End quote ---
Thanks for the offer, but I'm not at all familiar with the details/process of wiki editing/wrangling and would hate to mess anything up trying to port it from one server to another.   :dunno

For the time being, we can just compile questions and links in this thread that we can dump to the wiki once logins are working again.

Since you're apparently familiar with with the software, you might be able to help Saint when he gets around to either reloading the wiki or repairing the logins.   ;D

Scott

Chris John Hunter:
Good luck with this Scott. I see a lot of the original BYOAC links are dead :C

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version