Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: BYOAC Race Comp #4- Sega Rally Championship-Desert WINNER: MartinJames (vtivti)  (Read 12528 times)

SegaOutrun

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 28, 2019, 03:02:05 am
  • Brakes are overrated
down to the wire.

2:44:02
:) :applaud:

I wasnt recording but, I did take out the camera for the following lap which gave me my second fastest time of 2:44:18. I blame my brother on distracting me on the last lap.

« Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 01:08:02 am by SegaOutrun »

MartinJames

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 28, 2021, 10:10:33 am
Its a day late for closing but Great time. I'll have to have a go at that one later today.

BadMouth

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 05:42:45 pm
down to the wire.

2:44:02
:) :applaud:

vtivti wins the competition and chooses the next game, but repost your time in the Leaderboard thread stickied at the top of the forum and you'll be listed as having the fastest time.  ;)
You can always submit a faster time for any track that has already had a competition.  (just not the ones we haven't got to yet)

vtivti, sorry I didn't get a chance to set up the next competition thread last night.
I might not get to it tonight either, but we will do Daytona '93 next.

SegaOutrun

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 28, 2019, 03:02:05 am
  • Brakes are overrated
Ha, I lost track of time. I thought yesterday was Monday.  :dizzy:

I look forward to Daytona.

BadMouth

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 05:42:45 pm
Please may we have Daytona USA 93 ROM - Advanced - Fastest single lap. Same rules as before re save states with one addition. The winner must post a video achieving a time within 107% after they win, or the winning video.

I have it ready to post, but I'm curious as to why you picked Daytona USA 93 instead of the original?

MartinJames

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 28, 2021, 10:10:33 am
Please may we have Daytona USA 93 ROM - Advanced - Fastest single lap. Same rules as before re save states with one addition. The winner must post a video achieving a time within 107% after they win, or the winning video.

I have it ready to post, but I'm curious as to why you picked Daytona USA 93 instead of the original?

Bug fixes, if you wish to use the original - feel free. makes no real difference. Just no ---gosh-darn--- Turbo edition!

Nuexzz

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 01, 2023, 01:26:58 am
Daytona USA 93 edition  good choice, because the original you put in multiplayer mode and slows your opponent you will get around 14 - 15 seconds by turns ;)