Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Gulp. Here goes. Time to commit to: Project Legacy  (Read 47724 times)

PL1

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 04:47:42 am
  • Designated spam hunter
Re: Gulp. Here goes. Time to commit to: Project Legacy
« Reply #80 on: November 15, 2013, 01:00:07 am »
...YAY! I guess that means I'll just have to invest in...what's the best for my use? I'm trying to get a pair of positional guns, they'll need an analog interface too.
Get two mini usb cables and two MT-DB-U4 boards -- select ATMEL DFU bootloader, no headers, and 16MHz crystal order options for the boards.

Use the KADESTICK 2-axis firmware for the SW Yoke and use the 4-axis firmware for the two positional guns.   :cheers:

If you're planning on having the yoke and guns plugged in at the same time, we can probably design a 6-axis firmware since the board has more than enough analog input pins.

Scott

lcmgadgets

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 31, 2023, 01:46:12 pm
  • Can u guess what game this image is from?
« Reply #81 on: November 15, 2013, 12:52:47 pm »
...I just followed the link u provided for those boards. ...They're only $15 EACH!!  :timebomb: Dual strikes on ebay r running for $20 each now! I could have avoided all that hassle for just $30?!!    :banghead: I figured I was looking at $50+ for an a-pac or u-hid!!

...Okay, rant over, I'm ordering right now. If anyone sees me missing something like this again, please let me know.
"Godzilla is a warning. A warning to each and every one of us. When mankind falls into conflict with nature, monsters are born."
Professor Hayashida

yotsuya

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 10:19:17 pm
  • 2014 UCA Winner, 2014, 2015, 2016 ZapCon Winner
    • forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,137636.msg1420628.html
« Reply #82 on: November 15, 2013, 01:12:05 pm »
If you're planning on having the yoke and guns plugged in at the same time, we can probably design a 6-axis firmware since the board has more than enough analog input pins.

Scott

We? Are you a part of the KADE team, too? Just wondering.
***Build what you dig, bro. Build what you dig.***

PL1

• Global Moderator
  • Offline Offline
  • Designated spam hunter
« Reply #83 on: November 15, 2013, 02:15:29 pm »

Scott

Not an official member of the team, but I've been one of the contributors/researchers/beta testers since May 2012 when Jon added Pinball Mode to the AVR Encoder based on my input.

Jon sent me the KADESTICK source (a spinoff of the KADE+ prototype they are working on) and the code changes that add analog inputs so I could do a little tinkering with it/recompile for other AVRs as needed.

Most of the code is way over my head, but I'm slowly making progress figuring out some fairly major changes for another build that needs a composite USB device.

Scott
« Last Edit: November 15, 2013, 02:23:25 pm by PL1 »

yotsuya

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 10:19:17 pm
  • 2014 UCA Winner, 2014, 2015, 2016 ZapCon Winner
    • forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,137636.msg1420628.html
« Reply #84 on: November 15, 2013, 04:25:11 pm »

Scott

Not an official member of the team, but I've been one of the contributors/researchers/beta testers since May 2012 when Jon added Pinball Mode to the AVR Encoder based on my input.

Jon sent me the KADESTICK source (a spinoff of the KADE+ prototype they are working on) and the code changes that add analog inputs so I could do a little tinkering with it/recompile for other AVRs as needed.

Most of the code is way over my head, but I'm slowly making progress figuring out some fairly major changes for another build that needs a composite USB device.

Scott

Sweet!  :cheers:
***Build what you dig, bro. Build what you dig.***

rablack97

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 11, 2022, 06:50:10 pm
  • If you don't try, you have no chance at innovation
« Reply #85 on: November 15, 2013, 04:47:21 pm »
Yeppers, Scott was and is still a major contributer to Kade,  he and I were in on the early design of the Kade and were privy to the beta testing and gave inputs to whats being sold today.  It was very cool to work with Sharp, Bruno, and Degenatrons.

Brian74

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 10, 2024, 01:55:58 pm
  • Yep... I built that!!
« Reply #86 on: November 15, 2013, 09:40:08 pm »
I helped with the rotary part.. kinda lol

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

lcmgadgets

• Offline Offline
« Reply #87 on: November 15, 2013, 11:48:17 pm »
Cool! Then I REALLY know I'm getting the right thing! Thanks, Scott! I can't imagine why I'd want the yoke & 2 guns plugged in at the same time, so I shouldn't need a special unit. It's great to know that it's possible, though.

I didn't order the 2 cables. I'm pretty sure I've got at least 2 of those in my big bin of assorted electronic odds & ends (crap, in other words).

While I'm waiting for those boards to arrive, I think I'll start on refurbishing this old Stern coin door. I want it fully functional. My plan is to use it as a glorified piggy bank (all games 25 cents, of course, as god intended it), with any money collected going into either upgrades or for my son. Or I could start on the computer, but I imagine this project is going to take long enuf to complete that by the time I need it I'll be able to pick up an obsolete Skynet for $50, so I'll leave that for now.  ;D

So here's the door, I bought a disturbingly long time ago. I think I'll get it bead blasted & powder coated by the guy who did the yoke. Xpensive, but u get what u pay for.

The coin mechs look pretty good, & the switches r good. Don't c why I can't get the other metal on the inside of the door blasted. I'd like to replace those bulbs with LEDs if possible. If the wires r good, why shouldn't I keep 'em?

I disassembled it (taking lots of pics & video as I went for reassembly), until, as u can c, all that's left is the lock. I need a long 7/8" socket  :angry:. I tried pliers, channel locks, & a lot of cursing, but that damn thing is on there good. I'll get it tomorrow.

By the way, how do u put text between pics in a post??
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 12:45:17 am by lcmgadgets »
"Godzilla is a warning. A warning to each and every one of us. When mankind falls into conflict with nature, monsters are born."
Professor Hayashida

lcmgadgets

• Offline Offline
« Reply #88 on: November 19, 2013, 08:07:05 pm »
Got the lock off with a nail punch & hammer (I'm replacing the lock anyway, & I didn't damage the door). Cleaned up the 'quarter' inserts, & used some novus polish to remove some scratches. They came out nice.
Professor Hayashida

lcmgadgets

• Offline Offline
« Reply #89 on: November 22, 2013, 11:33:12 pm »
Cleaned up the plastic watchamacallem coin slot thingies--they were filthy & a lot harder to clean than I thought they would b. Completed the rust removal of the other interior parts (other than the coin mechs--they're not rusty (1 of em is mostly plastic)--I'll try a gentle dirt-removal cleaning with them), & started dabbling with spray painting them silver. Recalled what I've read about spray painting--spray past the part, start with the toughest edges, spray the wide spaces last, & several light coats rather than 1 thick one. Came out looking pretty good.
Professor Hayashida

lcmgadgets

• Offline Offline
« Reply #90 on: November 30, 2013, 09:33:05 pm »
Some of the parts near the end of painting. I'm using a chrome-finish like paint for the (nearly) visible parts behind the coin return (the 2 parts on the right). Clear coating too. Damn thing should b just about indestructible by the time I'm done. I'm also told the door & frame pieces have been blasted & powder coated--pick up tomorrow. I'm told they look good--I should hope so as its costing me $110.
Professor Hayashida

lcmgadgets

• Offline Offline
« Reply #91 on: December 08, 2013, 07:54:25 pm »
Painting done, bead blasting & powder coating done. &, with the help of the many pics I took while disassembling this thing, I got it reassembled. Looks good. Except for the loss of the Stern decal. I think I'll put some custom artwork where it was.

...I don't know how these pics got posted upside down... :dunno
Professor Hayashida

jammin0

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 13, 2023, 08:15:17 pm
« Reply #92 on: December 08, 2013, 09:58:52 pm »
sweet, better than new

ChanceKJ

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 07, 2021, 02:52:06 pm
« Reply #93 on: December 09, 2013, 02:25:24 am »
...By the way, how do u put text between pics in a post??

I use a Flickr account to host all my images then put them in place with the IMG tag when creating my posts. Flickr also gives me options to chose what size of image i want to show and generates a link for me. Its also free, which is a plus.  and you can do minor edits like rotation so you don't end up posting one upside down. :)  Just drag and drop them into the flickr upload page. Easy.

PL1

• Global Moderator
  • Offline Offline
  • Designated spam hunter
« Reply #94 on: December 09, 2013, 07:09:43 am »
I use a Flickr account to host all my images

And what happens when [insert photo hosting site] moves your photos to another server, wrongly deletes your account, changes their terms of service, or goes out of business?  What if the acount is hacked, you forget your password, exceed your monthly bandwith allowance for the site, you/wife/kids accidently delete the pics, or you decide you don't need those old build photos any more?   :banghead:

The photo documentation of a number of great builds has been lost this way.

A little more effort sizing/uploading them to BYOAC ensures that you don't end up turning a great build thread into little more than tantalizing/confusing/frustrating text.

Since you're taking the time to document and share your build experience, please exert the tiny bit more effort to upload at least the key photos to a post in this thread (stickied at the top of "Project Announcements" for your convenience) along with a few key words so you can easily find your pics later.

The only thing to look out for is that you don't accidently link to a thumbnail instead of the full-size image.   ;D

The icon on the toolbar inserts the "img" start and end tags, then you paste the link to your photo between the tags.

The link should look like this: 
Code: [Select]
[img]http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=103207.0;attach=249899;image[/img]

Scott
« Last Edit: December 09, 2013, 07:20:50 am by PL1 »

mcseforsale

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 18, 2023, 08:49:34 am
  • Creepy Mario Dude
« Reply #95 on: December 09, 2013, 10:20:03 am »
But wouldn't that create a LOT of storage issues for BYOAC?  There's got to be a gajillion photos.

AJ

PL1

• Global Moderator
  • Offline Offline
  • Designated spam hunter
« Reply #96 on: December 09, 2013, 01:09:08 pm »
That's why I take the time to resize and crop mine before uploading.   :cheers:

If Saint didn't want us to upload photos here (within the defined limits), why would he make + sticky the photo thread?

If/when the photo thread gets too large for the database to handle properly, Saint will start another thread. (He's done it before.)

If someone has hundreds of photos of their build, they could easily upload the key ones related to the build text and use links to the Flickr gallery pics for the rest of the shots.

If the Flickr account is ever disabled/deleted, the key pics would still be available.

Scott
« Last Edit: December 09, 2013, 01:11:15 pm by PL1 »

mcseforsale

• Offline Offline
  • Creepy Mario Dude
« Reply #97 on: December 09, 2013, 03:58:38 pm »
Should we go back and do that for existing threads?

AJ

ChanceKJ

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 07, 2021, 02:52:06 pm
« Reply #98 on: December 09, 2013, 09:33:07 pm »
/slowly backs out of thread.

/runs.

PL1

• Global Moderator
  • Offline Offline
  • Designated spam hunter
« Reply #99 on: December 10, 2013, 01:01:35 am »
As always, that's up to each poster, but it would be a good idea for people to review their build threads. (if applicable)

Pics showing the stripping and repainting of a rusty coin door frame are no great loss, but I'd hate for future readers to lose the photos of your CP hinge setup, monitor mount, and great wiring on The Blue Pill.

Few other posters have taken good low angle wiring shots like this one that shows an end-view of the euro-style terminal strip and the elevated yellow wire bundle.   :cheers:

[/thread derail]

Scott

mcseforsale

• Offline Offline
  • Creepy Mario Dude
« Reply #100 on: December 10, 2013, 10:44:34 am »
Wow.  Thanks!  I'll go back and see if I can't upload them.

/hijack

AJ

As always, that's up to each poster, but it would be a good idea for people to review their build threads. (if applicable)

Pics showing the stripping and repainting of a rusty coin door frame are no great loss, but I'd hate for future readers to lose the photos of your CP hinge setup, monitor mount, and great wiring on The Blue Pill.

Few other posters have taken good low angle wiring shots like this one that shows an end-view of the euro-style terminal strip and the elevated yellow wire bundle.   :cheers:

[/thread derail]

Scott

lcmgadgets

• Offline Offline
« Reply #101 on: December 10, 2013, 10:53:55 pm »
Shoot, I guess I should do that too.

Cleaned up the plastic coin mech (hot soapy water, just as it says on its side) & it works great. Went to have a look at the metal 1, & discovered a screw missing (upper left corner in pic).  :angry: it had to b in there when I took the mech out, & has fallen out & rolled out of sight somewhere. Spent some useless minutes looking for it. Ah well, I c on ebay that these things r cheap, & I've heard several times here that London is the coin op capital of Ontario  :dunno, so I imagine I'll just buy another 1. Then I gotta figure out what I'm gonna do next...

Professor Hayashida

lcmgadgets

• Offline Offline
« Reply #102 on: February 11, 2014, 10:17:33 pm »
Okay, Christmas over, New Years done, momentum regathered, & I'm back. Put the lock on the coin door, will look into getting LEDs to replace the bulbs, in the meantime I went back to the 'yoke. Looked at the 2 boards recommended by PL1. Beautiful little things! & I have no idea how to wire them up :-\. Looked over the manual at the manufacturer's site, now I have enough of an idea that I might only fry 2 or 4 before I get one wired up--wrong.
The firmware'll be easy enough to find, I hope. How do I program these things? I have a teeny bit of experience with pic programmers, but no clue about what to do with these.

...guess I'll cut the side winder board off, & go looking for those coin door bulb replacements now...
Professor Hayashida

PL1

• Global Moderator
  • Offline Offline
  • Designated spam hunter
« Reply #103 on: February 12, 2014, 07:19:32 am »
Looked at the 2 boards recommended by PL1. Beautiful little things! & I have no idea how to wire them up :-\. Looked over the manual at the manufacturer's site, now I have enough of an idea that I might only fry 2 or 4 before I get one wired up--wrong.
The firmware'll be easy enough to find, I hope. How do I program these things?

All answers revealed between the KADESTICK thread, pages 17-19 of the MT-DB-U4 manual, and this yoke pinout.   ;D

The 2-axis firmware is in the first post of the KADESTICK thread under "***HEX File Download Link.***"

I've updated the thread with links and directions for using FLIP to load the firmware/hex file since that was not very clear.   :cheers:

Scott

Le Chuck

• Saint, make a poll!
  • Wiki Contributor
  • Trade Count: (+6)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 26, 2024, 08:00:17 pm
  • <insert personal text here>
« Reply #104 on: February 12, 2014, 08:33:39 am »
Scott, is this all a wiki entry yet? - the whole kadestick to yoke thing seems to be generating some interest.

PL1

• Global Moderator
  • Offline Offline
  • Designated spam hunter
« Reply #105 on: February 12, 2014, 09:36:44 am »
Scott, is this all a wiki entry yet? - the whole kadestick to yoke thing seems to be generating some interest.

KADESTICK is really just an interim testbed for analog controls in Jon's KADE+ project, just like the AVR Encoder was the predecessor of the KADE.

I've updated the KADESTICK thread with directions on programming the board, included a SW yoke pinout, and posted a link to TwistyWrist.  (TwistyWrist has the best prices on the molex connector and pins needed to connect the yoke harness to the AVR without hacking the harness.  Don't maim for MAME.  ;D)

The KADESTICK thread should be easy enough to follow for anyone wanting to build an inexpensive yoke interface now instead of waiting for the much more versatile and easy-to-customize KADE+.

Jon is almost finished with the prototype KADE+ firmware, so it will be quite a long while before the KADE+ project is ready to go.

Scott

lcmgadgets

• Offline Offline
« Reply #106 on: February 12, 2014, 11:47:09 am »
Thanks PL1. Sorry I have to be spoon fed this stuff. I sure appreciate the help. I see the section you're talking about in the manual now--so glad these boards don't require a dedicated programmer (I suppose I should have guessed that given the mini USB cable connector). I'll print at least that part out, & download the appropriate files.
...Maybe I'll soon be looking at a live test of the yoke (propped on the table & plugged into the laptop--if I mount it on a scrap of particle board so it makes S'Wars remotely playable, that might prove too tempting--I could end up disappearing for a while ;D).
Professor Hayashida

PL1

• Global Moderator
  • Offline Offline
  • Designated spam hunter
« Reply #107 on: February 12, 2014, 12:06:38 pm »
Nothing to be sorry about, you're helping clarify the process and add information that I had overlooked.  :cheers:

Scott

sharpfork

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 07, 2023, 12:43:42 pm
    • KADE
« Reply #108 on: February 12, 2014, 11:16:28 pm »
...I just followed the link u provided for those boards. ...They're only $15 EACH!!  :timebomb: Dual strikes on ebay r running for $20 each now! I could have avoided all that hassle for just $30?!!    :banghead: I figured I was looking at $50+ for an a-pac or u-hid!!
Padhacks are a pain.  Open source solutions are the way to go in this hobby  :)

Scott and RaBlack are HUGE contributors to the project.  I'd say they are part of the "team".

PL1

• Global Moderator
  • Offline Offline
  • Designated spam hunter
« Reply #109 on: February 12, 2014, 11:49:39 pm »
Scott and RaBlack are HUGE contributors to the project.  I'd say they are part of the "team".
Thanks for your kind words.   :cheers:

Rod and I are on the JV squad.   :lol

Scott

lcmgadgets

• Offline Offline
« Reply #110 on: February 14, 2014, 11:39:41 pm »
Alright, alright, I'm an idiot  :banghead:. I've gone over the kadestick thread for an hour now, & I still can't figure out which wire from the yoke connects to which hole on the ATmega's board. Am I missing it somewhere, or am I really this dumb?  :dunno
Professor Hayashida

PL1

• Global Moderator
  • Offline Offline
  • Designated spam hunter
« Reply #111 on: February 15, 2014, 02:49:30 am »

Yoke Pin # - KADESTICK Pin Label
  1  - Button 1
  2  - Button 2
  3  - Button 3
  4  - Button 4
  5  - Analog Wiper 1
  6  - Analog Wiper 2
  9  - 5v for Analog (or the Avcc pin on the left side should also work :dunno -- both provide 5v IIRC)
 10 - Ground (Analog)
 11 - Ground (Buttons)
 12 - Ground (Lower left corner of board -- not labeled/needed for original KADESTICK, but this pin should work fine for the SW yoke frame ground.)

Scott
« Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 02:54:31 am by PL1 »

lcmgadgets

• Offline Offline
« Reply #112 on: February 15, 2014, 09:13:37 am »
Thanks Scott. Much clearer--I think. I think I was over complicating things. Reminds me of the 1st time I read a circuit schematic; it took me some time to convince myself that I simply had to connect the dots when wiring up the components.

Still some confusion, though.  :dizzy: I don't understand all the focus on the pinout. Wouldn't any connector do, or even directly soldering the board to the yoke (I'm NOT doing that!!) work, as long as u had the right number of connections in the right place?

& what's an 'analog wiper'? Sounds like something that returns analog inputs to 0?
Professor Hayashida

PL1

• Global Moderator
  • Offline Offline
  • Designated spam hunter
« Reply #113 on: February 15, 2014, 04:14:51 pm »
Still some confusion, though.  :dizzy: I don't understand all the focus on the pinout. Wouldn't any connector do, or even directly soldering the board to the yoke (I'm NOT doing that!!) work, as long as u had the right number of connections in the right place?
Making the right connections to the right places is the first reason for the focus on the pinout.

The second reason is that I'm trying to keep the cheapskate chuckle-head noobs from hacking off the molex and soldering the wires straight to the AVR.
Don't maim for MAME!   :soapbox:

What happens if the AVR goes bad? What if they don't finish the build?  What happens when they decide to sell it?

If you don't hack the original harness, the yoke can be easily swapped to/from an original game or removed for maintenance, no problem.

Another reason to keep it original is that Atari used a special wire with more strands which makes the wires more flexible.

Chips4sle sold five NOS SW yoke harnesses on KLOV several years ago.  Those (+ a hydra harness) are the only ones I've found there. (A good replacement for a hacked harness is rare.)

& what's an 'analog wiper'? Sounds like something that returns analog inputs to 0?
Here's a modified pic from Le Chuck's SW Micro build showing the insides of a potentiometer.

The black resistive element is a resistor.

5v on the top tab and ground (0v) on the bottom tab allows you to select a voltage (a.k.a. "potential") between those values.

A wiper arm slides over (wipes across) the surface of the board, making contact between the silver ring in the center and a point on the resistive element.

The contact point is the bump on the right side of the wiper.

When you center the knob, the arm makes contact at the green bar, giving you 2.5 volts on the wiper. (assuming it is a linear pot)

When you turn the knob to the blue bar, you get 4.5 volts on the wiper.

If you reverse the 5v and Gnd tabs, green will still give you 2.5v and blue will give you 0.5v.

Scott
« Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 04:41:14 pm by PL1 »

lcmgadgets

• Offline Offline
« Reply #114 on: February 16, 2014, 10:56:18 am »
A few things have occurred to stupid me--I've been harking on about which wire goes to which connection on the ATMega's board, forgetting that its programmable, so there r some options (duh!).

I've played around with pots for a few years--& yet it never occurred to me that those 3 connections might have specific names  :dizzy:.

Unless I REALLY misunderstand u, that pinout pic is of an original SW yoke molex connector. If that's right, here's the confusion--a pic of the 1 that came with mine:

« Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 09:41:44 pm by lcmgadgets »
Professor Hayashida

PL1

• Global Moderator
  • Offline Offline
  • Designated spam hunter
« Reply #115 on: February 16, 2014, 05:11:27 pm »
Sorry, Bro.  Looks like someone hacked the harness before you got it.   :badmood:

You'll need to sort out the pin assignments on that connector.

You may also want to restore it to the original pin and connector configuation for future compatibility -- it will only take $5 worth of pins and connectors from TwistyWrist.

Scott

lcmgadgets

• Offline Offline
« Reply #116 on: February 17, 2014, 09:40:05 pm »
I'm going to do just that.

Okay, I'll add a confession--I'd already cut off that connector--but it really was the 1 that was there when I bought the yoke.  :dunno I had cut it in such a way that I could reuse it if I could find a mate for it. This way'll b easier & better, I suppose.
Professor Hayashida

lcmgadgets

• Offline Offline
« Reply #117 on: May 20, 2016, 08:15:34 pm »
Well...
It certainly has been some time since I've posted about my own project. Is it finished? Heck no. About all I've accomplished towards it since my last post about it is I bought a positional gun, & I've added a lot to my sketchup drawing.
But will it be finished? Heck yes.
So what have I been doing? Well, whats holding up things right now is that I'm involved with a group that are working towards creating a roller rink in our city. There hasn't been 1 since the late 80's. Some of u know I got back into roller skating after my wife died, and have become a fanatic. But a lot of us are tired of skating in community centres and dry ice rinks, or going across the border to enjoy the amazing rinks in Michigan. Its time for a rink here again; it hasn't been this popular in years.
So I've been google sketchup'ing our proposed rink, using the building we're considering renting/renovating--if we can get the money. After a number of other avenues we've considered, we've decided to launch a GoFundMe campaign to raise the $125G+ we need to make it happen. The deadline to launch the campaign is August.

After that, I'll be returning to 'Legacy. Stand by.

Oh, & I'll certainly be announcing the GoFundMe campaign in 'Everything Else'; we can use all the help we can get to make this dream come true. Wish us luck.
Professor Hayashida

Le Chuck

• Saint, make a poll!
  • Wiki Contributor
  • Trade Count: (+6)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 26, 2024, 08:00:17 pm
  • <insert personal text here>
« Reply #118 on: June 28, 2016, 08:26:30 pm »
All the best in your roller rink endeavors.  I got to second base (skin to skin not that over the clothes crap) for the first time in a roller rink.  She was chubby.  The skinny girls didn't have boobs yet.  We were young.  Good times. 

Aceldamor

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 25, 2019, 05:10:51 pm
  • You know you hear the music in your head...
« Reply #119 on: July 02, 2016, 08:57:11 pm »
All the best in your roller rink endeavors.  I got to second base (skin to skin not that over the clothes crap) for the first time in a roller rink.  She was chubby.  The skinny girls didn't have boobs yet.  We were young.  Good times.

This comment wins the internet today..... :applaud:
Fuzzy Wuzzy was a woman!