Main > Main Forum

How long does Happ take to ship?

(1/2) > >>

Arturo Rangel:
Hello. Can somebody tell me how long does Happ usually take to ship something? I ordered 2 controllers and about 20 buttons about 1 1/2 weeks ago and I sent a message asking to add something to my order if possible to please give me an ETA. So far, no reply. Do other people have good experience with their customer service?

TIA.

neuromancer:
I made two orders with Happ. The first one shipped right away. With the second one, after a week or two I emailed them to ask when it was going to ship and got a mail back the same day or the next that it was going out that day.

I guess it depends...

Bob

hyiu:
I ordered from them twice before....
its reasonably fast (since I use standard cheapest shipping)

most recent time, I placed another order from them on 6/4, still has not got it yet... emailed them, their support group replied the same day and a sales rep replied a day later (I think that's good, responsive support...) saying because I clicked a "wait till whole order complete and ship together" option, they have to wait for some item...

anyway... I just got an invoice number... but no tracking number yet.... but this time, its definitely slower...

maybe its summer and people are taking vacations ??...
;D  :P

1UP:
Yeah, I usually use Bob Roberts, just send a check to him by priority mail on Monday, usually get the package by the following Monday, or sometimes even by Friday!

aaron:
ive ordered from happs i think on 4 different occasions now, (monitor bezel, coin door, marquee holder, ash tray, cup holder, coin switches, etc/...) the parts i ordered were all in stock. when i chose 3 day it got there in 3 days. even when i chose normal ground it shiped on friday, and arrived on tuesday. (to canada) not bad.... it may not be the cheapest, but i like dependibility and the quick support ive received. and the quality of the product

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version