Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: what if you have more button than there are ports in an ipac2?  (Read 10646 times)

Jeromebechaz

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 05, 2017, 06:16:20 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
i haven't found the answer to this question anywhere yet, hopefully you can help me.

when i make my controll panel i want 6 additional buttons (pause, esc, setup, enter and 2 pinball side buttons.

i know that there are 2 ports o each side of the ipac labelled 1a and 1b i think, do they go in there and does it matter which side they plug into?

now for the 2 pinball buttons, do you just plug them into any regular button port? so they will work, but the button that is also in that port will work it to?
this may sound confusing so im sorry.

lordnacho

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 21, 2023, 07:38:14 pm
Re: what if you have more button than there are ports in an ipac2?
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2013, 12:02:11 pm »
You didn't get a response because you posted this in the controls.dat subforum