Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Makvision 2929D Ati 4550 issues  (Read 2741 times)

emusnes

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 04, 2013, 05:29:20 pm
Makvision 2929D Ati 4550 issues
« on: April 04, 2013, 04:45:27 pm »
I cannot get my ATI card to output any video to the Makvision monitor.  The monitor only displays the "Disconnect" message which means nothing is plugged in.  If I use my two other nvidia cards the monitor works fine.  Here are some details below.  Not even the bios screen will display while using the ATI card.

Ati 4550 (VGA and DVI on the back)
Windows XP x64
Calamity drivers

I would like to use the ATI card to get the benefits from GM if possible.

I am currently using the VGA port on the card instead of DVI to VGA.  I have tried three dvi to vga adapters and no video will come out even on my lcd monitor.  Using the built in VGA port my LCD monitor does work.  I have tried 800x600 60hz with no luck.  When using the nvidia card the bios screen shows on the 2929d and windows loads fine.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

-Josh