Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: i want to ad an external power swicth to my cocktail cab  (Read 1176 times)

mebronx2000

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 15, 2023, 02:39:34 pm
i want to ad an external power swicth to my cocktail cab
« on: March 29, 2013, 11:21:42 pm »
i have a power strip in my cocktail cab and i want to hook it up to an external on off switch ! can anyone advice ? thanks  :notworthy:

matsadona

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 28, 2023, 06:00:12 am
Re: i want to ad an external power swicth to my cocktail cab
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2013, 10:21:14 am »
Without knowing (since you have to test with a multimeter exactly what pins that are on the switch) my guess would be like this.

So, just cut the cord on the power strip and connect it to the terminals at the switch.
Building, collecting and playing arcade machines :)

mebronx2000

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 15, 2023, 02:39:34 pm
Re: i want to ad an external power swicth to my cocktail cab
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2013, 11:00:35 am »
Without knowing (since you have to test with a multimeter exactly what pins that are on the switch) my guess would be like this.

So, just cut the cord on the power strip and connect it to the terminals at the switch.
thank you so much ! great info i will try this tonight tanks  :notworthy: :notworthy: :applaud: :applaud: